Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
File Repository 1.0.0 Released Announcements! Lonestar 0 Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:44 am
Lonestar View latest post
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm
Lonestar View latest post
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm
European Cookie Law Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 am

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 20 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am
Depresjon2 View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 121 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm
casterdon View latest post
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 106 Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 am
coRpSE View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 18 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am
Blackou View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 2 Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm
Charles64 View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 110 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:06 pm
Macdaddy View latest post
youtube videos in posts wont go full screen Modules PatPgtips 1 Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:09 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Realm Designz General Support Thumpit 4 Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:13 pm
Thumpit View latest post
Billing/Invoicing Module Modules Thumpit 5 Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:29 pm
Thumpit View latest post
Sentinel IP2Country Update General Support bobdude 3 Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:26 am
coRpSE View latest post
a new local project www.wnyboards.com Link up skurge 0 Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:45 pm
skurge View latest post
Adding SSL certificate Security allrocknmetal 4 Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:48 am
allrocknmetal View latest post
Anyone know how to get hold of Noto? General Support Richmc 0 Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:18 pm
Richmc View latest post
General Info changes are not Saving once changed General Support Thumpit 2 Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:42 pm
Thumpit View latest post

A few things we having coming in the near future.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> Welcome to Evolution Xtreme!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Texasdad-55

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:39 pm Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

VicToMeyeZR  wrote  (View  Post):                

Texasdad-55  wrote  (View  Post):                
Second  request,  any  update  on  this,  would  really  like  to  add  it  to  my  site,  Thank  You.                

Patience  my  young  padawan...

We  are  very  busy  with  mods,  and  updates.  Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ We  will  be  getting  to  all  these  things,  but  they  do  take  time.  Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ It  won't  happen  over  night  I'm  afraid.

We  will  get  their.  Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ 

As  and  FYI,  the  Theme  Backup  from  when  I  was  playing  with  it,  does  work  right  now.  Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ Smile
 Just  have  to  get  to  the  ability  to  edit  and  save  theme  files  from  the  admin  panel...  Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ That  will  come  with  a  little  time.                

Ahahahaha,  good  one,  Patience  my  young  padawan...  ,  you  are  on  my  X  Mas  card  list  now,  my  fellow  Texan!!
   Mr. Green   'All  things  come  to  he  who  waits'
Rat

usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:18 am Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

The  snavi  bar  has  been  out  for  some  time  now  for  nuke  evo  2-3  years  I  think,  however  the  one  at  the  top  of  this  site  looks  pretty  much  the  same  as  the  one  I  have  so  not  sure  if  there  is  any  difference.  But  if  your  crafty  with  photoshop  the  images  can  be  changed  to  your  liking,  the  text  color  in  snavi.css  and  scrolling  text  in  the  lang-english  file.

I've  edited  mine  so  the  colors  and  images  are  different  than  here,  but  the  basic  structure  is  the  same,  I  can  try  to  attach  the  original  version  here  (if  its  not  too  big)  if  you  all  want  to  mess  with  it.
VicToMeyeZR
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

Web Control Panel: cPanel
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:57 am Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

Rat  wrote  (View  Post):                
The  snavi  bar  has  been  out  for  some  time  now  for  nuke  evo  2-3  years  I  think,  however  the  one  at  the  top  of  this  site  looks  pretty  much  the  same  as  the  one  I  have  so  not  sure  if  there  is  any  difference.  But  if  your  crafty  with  photoshop  the  images  can  be  changed  to  your  liking,  the  text  color  in  snavi.css  and  scrolling  text  in  the  lang-english  file.

I've  edited  mine  so  the  colors  and  images  are  different  than  here,  but  the  basic  structure  is  the  same,  I  can  try  to  attach  the  original  version  here  (if  its  not  too  big)  if  you  all  want  to  mess  with  it.                

Yes  this  Snavi,  while  it  looks  like  it  is  the  same,  it  is  not.   There  is  a  huge  difference  in  the  coding  and  backend.   Pretty  much  most  of  the  problems  with  Snavi,  and  why  people  would  use  it  is  fixed.
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
Rat

usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:41 pm Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

Hmmm  ok  Vic,  I  guess  the  one  I  have  could  possibly  not  work  with  xtreme  then,  I  wasnt  aware  of  any  problems  with  the  coding,  as  mine  works  fine  with  evo  2.0.7,  but  its  seems  it  needed  some  re-coding  for  xtreme   Smile
VicToMeyeZR
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

Web Control Panel: cPanel
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:53 pm Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

I  don't  think  its  broke  for  Xtreme.   All  I  was  saying  is  that  the  original  snavi  has  some  problems,  and  people  stopped  using  it.   We  had  hoped  to  bring  it  back  because  its  a  cool  tool,  so  a  lot  of  modifications  were  made  to  make  it  faster  and  more  stable.   Thats  all.

I  actually  don't  know  it  the  original  works  with  xtreme  or  not,  I  would  image  it  would  work  the  same  as  it  always  did.
Wishmaster

uk.png

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:21 pm Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

I  personally  would  love  to  see  a  subforums  mod
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
thagutterman

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:29 pm Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

Smile  I  downloaded  this  snavi  earlier  and  I'm  about  to  give  it  a  shot  so  brace  yourselves  cause  I'm  sure  I'll  screw  someting  up!  Smile
nextgen

usa.png

Web Control Panel: Cpanel
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:35 pm Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

Wishmaster  wrote  (View  Post):                
I  personally  would  love  to  see  a  subforums  mod                

The  subforums  mod  is  already  added  to  Xtreme  my  friend.  After  making  a  forum  then  create  a  second  one,  while  adding  the  second  forum  you  will  see  directly  under  the  forum  description  area  where  you  add  that  forums  description  you  will  see  a  choice  of  forums  to  attach  the  new  forum  too.  I  probably  confused  you  more  didnt  i  but  it  is  added  in  there.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: 1681980102 MySpace Profile: http://www.myspace.com/halsteadclan
Wishmaster

uk.png

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:06 am Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

kool  thanks,  now  i  just  need  to  get  the  gallery  working  lol
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  Welcome to Evolution Xtreme! All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: