Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
File Repository 1.0.0 Released Announcements! Lonestar 0 Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:44 am
Lonestar View latest post
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm
European Cookie Law Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 am

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 20 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am
Depresjon2 View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 121 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm
casterdon View latest post
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 106 Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 am
coRpSE View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 18 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am
Blackou View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 2 Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm
Charles64 View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 110 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:06 pm
Macdaddy View latest post
Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May. General Chat coRpSE 4 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:50 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Think I got hit with malware somehow General Support bobdude 10 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:44 pm
coRpSE View latest post
error log Bugs Redcougarxr7 31 Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:46 pm
coRpSE View latest post
I seem to be locked out of my website Smile General Support storm 4 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:29 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Site gone off General Support GI_ 3 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:21 am
Norwegian Language Multilingual Support dogbone 0 Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:43 pm
dogbone View latest post
Arcade General Support Reaper2388 59 Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:13 pm
pholix View latest post
all blocks General Support Worfwarrior 6 Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:41 pm
coRpSE View latest post

Errors, Errors and More User Errors, Help!

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> Quick fixes
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Hows my site look so far?
Ok but needs work.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Looking Good, Keep Going!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's Lame, Give it Up.
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Ruphus

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:33 am Post subject: No icon Errors, Errors and More User Errors, Help! Reply with quote

Ok  guys,  im  needing  some  help,

1)  cannot  change  theme,  cannot  install  new  themes,  not  sure  how  to  fix.

2)  cant  get  the  banner  thing  working,  i  found  where  to  ad  my  adsense  code  but  it  doesnt  show  up  on  my  site...

3)  Needing  Downloading  like  for  the  Smiley  pack  used  on  this  site.

4)  Uploaded  new  flash  games  to  the  arcade,  but  they  don't  show  up,  cant  figure  out  why.

5)  I  suck  at  graphics,  and  looking  for  some  help  or  volunteers,  to  help  with  a  Top  Header  Logo,  for  my  current  theme.

6)  Looking  for  a  Theme  Gawd  to  turn  my  current  theme  (ChromoWB)  into  a  Movie  theme,  possible  like  a  theater,  or  movie  reels,  logos,  banners,  and  Something  Ubber.

7)  My  Shoutbox  admin  panel  is  highlighted,  and  makes  it  very  hard  to  edit  stuff,  not  sure  if  this  is  a  bug  or  what,  but  check  my  earier  posts,  and  you  will  see  what  was  posted  on   this  error  so  far..

8)  How  do  you  embed  video's,  do  u  use  embed  code  or  links  and  where  do  you  put  it?

9)  Please  vote  in  this  poll,  so  i  know  how  my  site  is  looking  so  far...

10)  Thanks  to  everyone  who  has  been  answering  my  posts,  The  Extreme  Team,  and  modders  alike.  I  hope  in  the  near  future  to  get  to  know  this  CMS  a  bit  better,  so  I  can  give  back  by  Supporting  others.  You  guys  Rock!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: http://www.facevook.com/MoviezOnly
Ruphus

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:48 am Post subject: No icon Re: Errors, Errors and More User Errors, Help! Reply with quote

Confused  I  left  out  one  problem  im  having,  if  you  notice  the  site  value,  bottom  left  hand  corner.  Im  needing  help  to  make  it  look  like  this  lame  guy's  site  who  has  removed  the  copywrite  of  the  bottom  of  his  page.  here  is  my  site   and  here  is  the  site  you  will  see  what  im  trying  to  get  doneSome  Lame  guy's  site  who  removed  the  copyright's     MoviezOnly
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: http://www.facevook.com/MoviezOnly
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 27
australia.png

Web Control Panel: WHM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:48 am Post subject: No icon Re: Errors, Errors and More User Errors, Help! Reply with quote

1.  The  reason  your  theme  isn't  working  is  because  you  uploaded  it  wrong,  your  only  supposed  to  upload  the  RD-Cartier  folder  in  root/themes/  of  the  RD-Cartier  download

2.  You  need  to  enabled  Banner  Ads  which  you  can  do  by  going  to  www.yoursite.com/admin.php?op=Configure&sub=9  then  checking  Yes  next  to  Activate  Banners  in  your  site?

3.  The  smiles  used  on  this  site  come  standard  with  Nuke  Evolution  Xtreme

4.  Never  uploaded  games  to  the  arcade  but  killigan  can  help  you  with  that

5.  What  theme  are  you  wanting  it  done  for?

6.  Would  love  to  help  out  but  got  a  project  im  starting  on

7.  Simply  goto  the  shoutbox  admin  then  find  the  Themeing  button  and  change  the  border  to  #FFFFFF  and  the  Menu/Row  2  to  #000000  for  your  current  theme

8.  Goto  www.yoursite.com/admin.php?op=Configure&sub=9  and  change  the  editor  from  Text  to  either  BBCode  or  FCKEditor  and  they  both  have  options  for  you  to  embed  flash  files

9.  I  would  but  your  first  question  is  stopping  me  Mad  

10.  Your  welcome
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

australia.png

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:50 am Post subject: No icon Re: Errors, Errors and More User Errors, Help! Reply with quote

Ruphus  wrote  (View  Post):                
 Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ Confused  I  left  out  one  problem  im  having,  if  you  notice  the  site  value,  bottom  left  hand  corner.  Im  needing  help  to  make  it  look  like  this  lame  guy's  site  who  has  removed  the  copywrite  of  the  bottom  of  his  page.  here  is  my  site  Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ and  here  is  the  site  you  will  see  what  im  trying  to  get  doneSome  Lame  guy's  site  who  removed  the  copyright's  Ãƒâ€šÃ‚   MoviezOnly                

Most  likely  the  guy  is  using  a  ripped  version  of  the  Z3  theme
Ruphus

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:02 pm Post subject: No icon Errors, Errors and More User Errors, Help! Reply with quote

Thanks  I'll  try  those  tips.  

How  do  i  fix  the  theme  trouble,  now  that  it's  set  to  that  theme,  and  uploaded  wrong,  how  do  i  fix  it.  In  the  admin/themes  panel  it  wont  let  me  change,  or  install,  ect.   Confused  

Chromo  theme  is  the  one  i  was  wanting  customized  for  Movie  Theater,  or  Movie  theme.  

Yes  that  guy  is  using  a  ripped  Z3  theme!   Twisted Evil
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

australia.png

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:05 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Errors, Errors and More User Errors, Help! Reply with quote

Simply  delete  the  RD-Cartier  Theme  Pack  folder  from  your  themes  folder  then  from  the  download  in  the  RD-Cartier  Theme  Pack  folder  theres  a  folder  called  root  which  has  themes/RD-Cartier.  What  you  want  to  do  is  upload  only  the  RD-Cartier  folder

PS:  This  guy  has  more  NULLED  scripts  on  his  site  then  the  average  nuke  user.  Im  thinking  about  reporting  it  to  the  FBI  since  they  take  it  seriously
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
denzil3009

votes: 4
uk.png

Web Control Panel: Plesk 9.0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:14 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Errors, Errors and More User Errors, Help! Reply with quote

Its  because  of  a$$h*ts  like  that  we  all  have  to  put  up  with  ioncube
Ruphus

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:18 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Errors, Errors and More User Errors, Help! Reply with quote

SgtLegend  wrote  (View  Post):                
Simply  delete  the  RD-Cartier  Theme  Pack  folder  from  your  themes  folder  then  from  the  download  in  the  RD-Cartier  Theme  Pack  folder  theres  a  folder  called  root  which  has  themes/RD-Cartier.  What  you  want  to  do  is  upload  only  the  RD-Cartier  folder

PS:  This  guy  has  more  NULLED  scripts  on  his  site  then  the  average  nuke  user.  Im  thinking  about  reporting  it  to  the  FBI  since  they  take  it  seriously                

How  will  this  affect  my  site,  will  i  loose  block,  module,  and  other  stuff?  It  Has  to  be  done,  just  wondering  what  to  expect,  when  doing  it.  

Thanks  for  the  Tips  m8,  youve  been  of  great  help.
RafaS

uk.png

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:39 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Errors, Errors and More User Errors, Help! Reply with quote

Hey  Ruphus,

Bear  with  it  bud,  it  does  take  some  learning  but  it  gets  easier  !!  Very Happy   Very Happy  

I  inherited  my  site  and  went  through  all  the  pain  you  did  about  8  months  ago,  and  I  have  learned  a  huge  amount  about  forums  since  !!  I  can  now  install  blocks/modules  without  any  help,  import  sql  install  routines  into  the  server,  and  generally  troubleshoot  to  a  certain  degree  !!  BUT  !!  I  am  CRAP  at  Graphics  and  coding  !!  One  thing  to  watch  for  on  installing  the  200  games  mod  is  that  in  most  cases  the  file  ONLY  contains  all  the  install  routines  for  the  Games  and  NOT  the  game  player  itself  !!  lol,  (I  made  that  mistake  some  time  ago   Very Happy   Very Happy   Very Happy  )  but  that  was  with  Evo  2.07  Basic.  So  you  can  see  it  is  a  learning  curve.

It  is  very  beneficial  looking  through  the  posts  on  the  blocks  and  modules  sections  of  the  forums  here  as  you  learn  a  lot  from  other  peoples  mistakes  and  requests  plus  you  find  a  lot  of  little  patches  &  bespoke  work  by  admin  &  mods  on  the  forums  attached  to  posts  in  that  area  that  will  not  be  in  the  downloads  section.

I  used  to  read  books  !!  now  I  read  Evo  Extreme   Shocked   Shocked   Very Happy  

If  I  can  help  you  with  my  noob  help  I  will,  and  I  am  sure  a  lot  of  the  mods  that  read  this  will  have  that  little  smirk  on  thier  face  whilst  doing  it  !!  but  hey  !!  they  are  very  good  on  here  with  some  great  personalities  ....  Wink  just  holler  bud  !!

RafaS
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
denzil3009

votes: 4
uk.png

Web Control Panel: Plesk 9.0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:51 am Post subject: No icon Re: Errors, Errors and More User Errors, Help! Reply with quote

Ruphus  wrote  (View  Post):                

SgtLegend  wrote  (View  Post):                

How  will  this  affect  my  site,  will  i  loose  block,  module,  and  other  stuff?  It  Has  to  be  done,  just  wondering  what  to  expect,  when  doing  it.  

Thanks  for  the  Tips  m8,  youve  been  of  great  help.                

You  wont  loose  anything  because  all  your  doing  is  deleting  the  themes  own  folder.

Blocks  and  Modules  are  stored  in  there  own  specific  folders.
Ruphus

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:48 am Post subject: No icon Re: Errors, Errors and More User Errors, Help! Reply with quote

That  did  the  trick,  thanks  a  ton,  now  i  can  use  different  themes...

I  just  installed  RD-RadeonRED  Theme,  properly  this  time,  and  then  went  to  the  shoutbox  theming,  and  when  i  tried  to  change  the  shoutbox  background,  everything  went  white.  erm,  this  is  second  time  it  has  happend.  Help  

Here  is  a  screenshot..     Confused  

ShoutBox  Fubar

Confused  

As  Always,  Thanks  for  the  help  you  guys...  Ruph  aka:     MoviezOnly
Ruphus

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:58 am Post subject: No icon Re: Errors, Errors and More User Errors, Help! Reply with quote

This  time  i  didn't  change  the  color  codes,  so  I  oouldnt  have  left  one  out.  Please  merge  these  topics

http://evolution-xtreme.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=12627&highlight=#12627

Confused
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
Ruphus

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:41 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Errors, Errors and More User Errors, Help! Reply with quote

If  this  happends  to  anyone  else,  just  remove  the  color  codes  for  the  theme  your  using,  and  the  white  will  go  away.  Thanks  to  whome  ever  told  me  this  trick,  works  like  a  charm  Smile
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

australia.png

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:06 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Errors, Errors and More User Errors, Help! Reply with quote

The  reason  this  happens  is  because  when  the  shoutbox  sees  a  new  theme  it  defaults  the  colors  to  FFFFFF  as  its  the  most  common  color  on  the  net.
Ruphus

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:33 am Post subject: No icon Re: Errors, Errors and More User Errors, Help! Reply with quote

thanks,  again,  this  did  the  trick,  after  lurking  around  our  Nuke  Community  sites,  i  noticed  there  is  a  new  shoutbox  out.  It  claims  to  fix  this  error,  Belive  I  saw  it  on  clanthemes.

Later  bro
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  Quick fixes All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: