Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
File Repository 1.0.0 Released Announcements! Lonestar 0 Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:44 am
Lonestar View latest post
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm
Lonestar View latest post
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm
European Cookie Law Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 am

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 20 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am
Depresjon2 View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 121 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm
casterdon View latest post
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 106 Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 am
coRpSE View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 18 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am
Blackou View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 2 Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm
Charles64 View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 110 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:06 pm
Macdaddy View latest post
login as admin strange error General Support Worfwarrior 8 Sun May 21, 2017 12:42 pm
Worfwarrior View latest post
Does Anyone Have a Media Player Mod? Modules goosse 0 Mon May 01, 2017 9:17 am
goosse View latest post
head and body help General Support hercountrybuck 8 Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:08 pm
Sp0rAdiC View latest post
babstats nuke evo PHP 5.6 Modules pd35 4 Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:45 pm
Ragonese View latest post
Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May. General Chat coRpSE 4 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:50 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Think I got hit with malware somehow General Support bobdude 10 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:44 pm
coRpSE View latest post
error log Bugs Redcougarxr7 31 Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:46 pm
coRpSE View latest post
I seem to be locked out of my website Smile General Support storm 4 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:29 pm
coRpSE View latest post

[IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> Announcements!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ericmck2000

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:41 am Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

Add  --ADDED--
 They  use  ripped  off  themes.
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 27
australia.png

Web Control Panel: WHM
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:04 am Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

Thank  you  for  the  link,  ive  added  it  and  will  be  contacting  TheMortal  as  last  time  i  checked  he  talked  to  Xtrato  on  MSN  still
bayler

votes: 8
blank.png

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:47 pm Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

you  might  want  to  add  any  other  CMS  to  tht  visted  list  ...

Pretty  much,  if  you  use  Nuke,  your  jsut  begging  to  gte  ripped  off!  So  we  should  all  use  and  build  for  Nuke  Evo  so  we  can  waste  all  our  time,  and  donate  it  to  everyone  that  steals  our  work!

Im  pretty  sure  thats  the  best  solution  to  Anti  Ripping  there  is!
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
Thomas

votes: 6
uk.png

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:00 pm Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

You  know,  looking  at  this  topic  am  appauled  that  the  staff  here  work  hard  to  achieve  what  alot  of  us  cant.

The  fact  that  they  spend  an  aweful  lot  of  thier  own  time  to  make  these  mods  for  Nuke-Evolution  is  something  I  find  incredibly  helpful.   I  have  just  upgraded  my  own  site  to  Evolution  xtreme  2.0  which  one  theme  is  paid  for.   The  other  is  a  slightly  modified  to  show  our  logo  in  the  flash  object  at  the  top  left.   The  rest  is  original..

These  copyright  thieves  need  to  get  a  life  and  shut  thier  site  down.   (SgtLegend,  there  is  always  the  DMCA  2006  Sections  504  and  514).   I  am  not  sure  if  this  has  been  mentioned  but,  I  thought  I  would  do  my  part  mentioning  them.   The  said  sections  describe  articles,  images  and  all  things  created  by  SgtLegend  for  example  belong  to  him  and  he  owns  the  copyright  to  it.   In  short,  he  created  it,  he  owns  it.   Thus  the  sites  mentioned  in  the  first  post  on  this  site  are  illegally  being  sold  and  the  sites  host  should  face  a  law  suit  for  these  infringements.   I  am  sure  that  the  Staff  here  agree  to  this  but  it  is  not  my  place  to  say  as  I  dont  own  this  site,  but  if  I  did,  I  would  be  taking  legal  action  against  these  fools.   Theye  need  to  make  and  sell  thier  own  themes  and  not  steal  from  hard  working  individuals  at  sites  similar  to  this  one.   I  am  slowly  getting  the  hang  of  php  coding  and  a  good  example  although  simple  to  fix  was  this  topic  I  started,  I  have  made  a  start  thats  what  counts,  everybody  has  to  start  somewhere.

I  am  not  sure  if  this  makes  any  sense  but  I  tried!

Thomas.
denzil3009

votes: 4
uk.png

Web Control Panel: Plesk 9.0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:21 pm Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

There  is  only  one  problem  with  your  idea  and  its  basicly  that  they  dont  care!

It  would  cost  a  serious  amount  of  money  to  even  get  there  but  into  a  court  room,  never  mind  the  the  long  processes  it  would  take  to  get  them  there  they  know  this.  Sad  

Its  a  crappy  system  but  its  all  that  we  have  got,  im  guessing  that  the  most  part  actually  do  abide  by  the  rules  and  play  fair  but  you  all  ways  get  a  couple  of  the  bad  ones  no  matter  where  you  go  Sad
Thomas

votes: 6
uk.png

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:45 pm Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

http://www.onlineguardian.net

You  might  find  help  there.

I  have  had  one  site  banned,  whats  adding  another??
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
Ararat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:03 am Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

Bizim  Siteyi  Niye  eklemiÅŸsiniz  ?  Bunu  anlamadım  Kime  ne  Zararımız  dokundu  .  Ayıp  DeÄŸilmi  ?  www.usernuke.com
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 27
australia.png

Web Control Panel: WHM
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:00 am Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

Ben  nuke  içerik  ÃƒÆ’§ok  ripleri  bir  siteye  tam  site  haritası  bulundu,  orada  size  sökük  içerik  fikrini  desteklediÄŸini  ÃƒÆ’§Ä±karmak  için  baÅŸarısız
megaboost

uk.png

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:10 pm Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

Why  Don't  someone  come  up  with  a  way  of  applying  One  Time  user  tokens  such  as  in  the  same  way  as  TeamSpeak  do  or  add  a  one  time  License  that  only  the  end-user  can  use.

May  be  a  long  process  to  begin  with  but  it  will  cut  all  the  Theme-Stealers  out  of  the  equation.

Just  a  thought  guys.
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
travo

votes: 2
australia.png

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:57 am Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

Some  themes  already  are  encoded  to  help  prevent  theft.  The  problem  is  that  for  a  theme  to  display  in  your  browser,  it  must  have  a  backdoor  in  it  somewhere.  Once  someone  gathers  al  of  the  resources,  creating  a  theme  out  of  them,  while  not  exactly  easy,  is  still  easier  than  making  your  own  theme.
megaboost

uk.png

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:36 am Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

travo  wrote  (View  Post):                
Some  themes  already  are  encoded  to  help  prevent  theft.  The  problem  is  that  for  a  theme  to  display  in  your  browser,  it  must  have  a  backdoor  in  it  somewhere.  Once  someone  gathers  al  of  the  resources,  creating  a  theme  out  of  them,  while  not  exactly  easy,  is  still  easier  than  making  your  own  theme.                

I  See  your  point  my  friend  and  as  soon  as  these  fookers  get  took  down  the  better.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  Announcements! All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: