Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
File Repository 1.0.0 Released Announcements! Lonestar 0 Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:44 am
Lonestar View latest post
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm
European Cookie Law Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 am

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 20 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am
Depresjon2 View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 121 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm
casterdon View latest post
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 106 Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 am
coRpSE View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 18 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am
Blackou View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 2 Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm
Charles64 View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 110 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:06 pm
Macdaddy View latest post
head and body help General Support hercountrybuck 8 Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:08 pm
Sp0rAdiC View latest post
babstats nuke evo PHP 5.6 Modules pd35 4 Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:45 pm
Ragonese View latest post
Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May. General Chat coRpSE 4 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:50 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Think I got hit with malware somehow General Support bobdude 10 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:44 pm
coRpSE View latest post
error log Bugs Redcougarxr7 31 Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:46 pm
coRpSE View latest post
I seem to be locked out of my website Smile General Support storm 4 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:29 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Site gone off General Support GI_ 3 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:21 am
Norwegian Language Multilingual Support dogbone 0 Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:43 pm
dogbone View latest post

switching from PNC to Nuke evo extreame

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lnfinity

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:38 pm Post subject: No icon switching from PNC to Nuke evo extreame Reply with quote

Hi  all

we  been  using  PNC  for  almost  2  years  now  and  as  u  can  imagine  that  we  have  alot  of  data  and  users  on  that  site,  now  we  would  like  to  switch  to  your  lovely  php  nuke  evo  extreme  but  we  dont  want  to  loose  any  of  the  data  on  the  forums  and  the  site  users,  can  some  please  please  give  me  some  detailed  instractions  on  hoe  to  transfere  the  data  from  my  PNC  to  evo  extreme?

thanks
killigan
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 6
usa.png

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:10 pm Post subject: No icon Re: switching from PNC to Nuke evo extreame Reply with quote

If  you  would  post  a  link  to  your  site.  Also  maybe  the  version  of  PNC  your  using  and  list  any  addon  modules  you  have  installed.  Its  an  easy  process  to  convert  without  losing  anything.  The  hard  part  is  writing  the  conversion  script.  I  just  never  wrote  one  for  PNC  to  Xtreme.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 154164544594519
lnfinity

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:58 am Post subject: No icon Re: switching from PNC to Nuke evo extreame Reply with quote

killigan  wrote  (View  Post):                
If  you  would  post  a  link  to  your  site.  Also  maybe  the  version  of  PNC  your  using  and  list  any  addon  modules  you  have  installed.  Its  an  easy  process  to  convert  without  losing  anything.  The  hard  part  is  writing  the  conversion  script.  I  just  never  wrote  one  for  PNC  to  Xtreme.                

We  are  using  PNC  V4.5  and  iam  not  realy  worried  about  the  modules  iam  just  worried  about  the  registered  users  on  the  site  and  forums  and  also  thier  posts  on  the  forum  we  dont  have  any  important  modules  installed  except  that  we  have  Vwar  installed  on  the  same  database

and  my  site  address  is  http://immortal-soldiers.com

thanks
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
killigan
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:17 am Post subject: No icon Re: switching from PNC to Nuke evo extreame Reply with quote

I  can  write  a  conversion  script  for  it.  If  your  wanting  me  to  convert  it  for  you  I  can  do  that  also.  Your  theme  also  needs  to  be  converted.  PM  me  your  msn  and  we  can  talk  more  there.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 154164544594519
konink

Web Control Panel: Plesk
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:23 pm Post subject: No icon Re: switching from PNC to Nuke evo extreame Reply with quote

Killigan,

I  also  want  to  switch  over  to  extreme  from  PNC  4.5  keeping  all  the  users  and  forums.
 Is  it  still  possible  to  do....?

Let  me  know...  Smile
killigan
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:57 pm Post subject: No icon Re: switching from PNC to Nuke evo extreame Reply with quote

konink  wrote  (View  Post):                
Killigan,

I  also  want  to  switch  over  to  extreme  from  PNC  4.5  keeping  all  the  users  and  forums.
 Is  it  still  possible  to  do....?

Let  me  know...  Smile                

Yes  it  is  possible.  I  would  need  a  copy  of  your  db  so  can  do  the  conversion  script.  I  would  just  give  you  a  conversion  script  but  it  seems  there  are  to  many  versions  of  pnc  floating  around  the  few  I  have  given  scripts  to  had  problems  so  I  had  to  modify  the  script  for  each  site.
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
konink

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:55 am Post subject: No icon Re: switching from PNC to Nuke evo extreame Reply with quote

Ok  cool!

==============================
 PHPNuke-Clan:  Engine  Check

The  version  you  have  is  4.5.0  
 The  latest  version  out  is  4.5.0

No  Update  Needed
 ==============================

For  me  it's  just  important  that  all  users  are  converted,  the  forums  and,  if  possible,  my  theme.

Can  you  tell  me  what  you  need  and  what  are  the  costs  for  this....

Tnx...

Konink
killigan
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:07 am Post subject: No icon Re: switching from PNC to Nuke evo extreame Reply with quote

I  just  installed  PNC  4.5.  I  honestly  don't  know  what  to  say  about  it.

In  any  case,  I  am  going  to  do  the  conversion  script.  You  will  loose  everything  except  the  users  and  forums.
konink

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:54 am Post subject: No icon Re: switching from PNC to Nuke evo extreame Reply with quote

Tnx......!!!!  Laughing  

I'll  wait  for  it.......
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
killigan
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:30 pm Post subject: No icon Re: switching from PNC to Nuke evo extreame Reply with quote

Here  is  an  upgrade  script  that  will  port  your  forums  and  users  to  Evolution-Xtreme  2.0.9a.  You  will  have  to  redo  all  of  your  configuration  for  the  site  and  the  forums.  You  will  also  have  to  reset  your  groups.  There  really  wasn't  a  whole  lot  that  could  be  with  the  groups  and  the  configuration  is  easy  to  reset  but  really  difficult  to  convert  without  errors  from  PNC  to  Evo  so  I  did  what  I  could  for  you.

Before  you  do  this  upgrade  I  would  do  a  full  site  backup  and  backukp  your  sql  database.  Do  not  blame  me  if  you  make  a  mistake  or  the  script  runs  into  an  error  and  you  do  not  have  a  full  backup  of  everything.
konink

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:16 pm Post subject: No icon Re: switching from PNC to Nuke evo extreame Reply with quote

Tnx  alot!!!!  I  wil  make  first  backups.

Maybe  a  strange  question......but.....how  do  i  begin  after  the  backups   Confused  Can  you  help  me  a  little  bit.  A  short  briefing  for  the  steps  to  take...

Tnx...
killigan
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:34 pm Post subject: No icon Re: switching from PNC to Nuke evo extreame Reply with quote

Watch  this.  It  is  the  same  concept  to  upgrade  from  another  cms.

http://evolution-xtreme.com/modules.php?name=Screen_Casts&act=view&sc=4
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
konink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:43 pm Post subject: No icon Re: switching from PNC to Nuke evo extreame Reply with quote

Ok  tnx....I'll  give  it  a  try...  Very Happy
konink

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:41 pm Post subject: No icon Re: switching from PNC to Nuke evo extreame Reply with quote

Killigan,

Just  want  to  let  you  know....everything  went  very  well  !!  no  probs.  thanks  very  much!!!   Laughing  

Gonna  buy  the  Black  ops  theme  from  darkforge  now...

Tnx  again  for  the  great  and  quick  support   Very Happy
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  Support All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: