Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
File Repository 1.0.0 Released Announcements! Lonestar 0 Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:44 am
Lonestar View latest post
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm
Lonestar View latest post
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm
European Cookie Law Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 am

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 20 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am
Depresjon2 View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 121 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm
casterdon View latest post
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 106 Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 am
coRpSE View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 18 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am
Blackou View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 2 Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm
Charles64 View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 110 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:06 pm
Macdaddy View latest post
Admin General Support bomclan 3 Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:01 pm
Sp0rAdiC View latest post
RSS feeds Blocks Richmc 1 Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:52 pm
Sp0rAdiC View latest post
Forums disappeared General Support Richmc 0 Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:20 am
Richmc View latest post
admin access help needed General Support Soulfly 13 Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:08 pm
Soulfly View latest post
mysql_error ? General Support Redcougarxr7 5 Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:27 am
coRpSE View latest post
Question about domain name General Support Richmc 0 Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:03 am
Richmc View latest post
PM System not working correctly General Support Worfwarrior 0 Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:24 am
Worfwarrior View latest post
Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May. General Chat coRpSE 9 Tue May 30, 2017 9:19 am
Soulfly View latest post

Multiple Errors Plus Error Log
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daveran27703
Support Team
Support Team

votes: 5
usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:40 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multiple Errors Plus Error Log Reply with quote

odawgg   you  have  TS3  client  dont  you?   pm  me  and  let's  get  together  tomorrow  night  and  we  will  get  this  straighten  out
odawgg

blank.png

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:24 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multiple Errors Plus Error Log Reply with quote

I  don't  have  it  anymore,  and  even  if  I  do  get  it,  I  wont  be  able  to  talk  back  because  I  don't  have  a  mic,  I  have  xfire,  GSC,  &  raptr,  plus  I  have  an  account  for  gamespy  comrade

I  did  receive  this  in  my  email:

Please  login  to  see  this  email
Get  registered  or  Log  in
 [mailto:shayxxxx@gmail.com]  
 Sent:  Saturday,  July  31,  2010  9:42  PM

To:  XXXXeditedXXXXX
 Subject:  New  User  Account  Activation

Welcome  to  The  Dawg!

You  or  someone  else  have  used  your  email  account  (XXXEDITEDXXXX.com)  to  register  an  account  at  The  Dawg.

To  finish  the  registration  process  you  should  visit  the  following  link  in  the  next  24  hours  to  activate  your  user  account,  otherwise  the  information  will  be  automatically  deleted  by  the  system  and  you  should  apply  again:

http://www.thedawgclan.000page.com/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=activate&username=daveran&check_num=3311e6c17d9fcdf84d373e5da3ce2a65  ================================================================  Special  offer:  Free  Domain  &  cPanel  Hosting  for  only  $2.99  at  https://SecureSignup.net  !  ================================================================  Spam  Filtered  (ID:5973778)
 No  virus  found  in  this  incoming  message.
 Checked  by  AVG  -  www.avg.com
 Version:  9.0.851  /  Virus  Database:  271.1.1/3041  -  Release  Date:  07/31/10  02:34:00

I  don't  recall  making  an  account  to  my  own  site  using  the  email  address  I  use  for  my  admin  account,  so,  I  really  don't  understand  this.  And  if  you  need  me  to  get  TS3,  I  will,  but  I  wont  be  able  to  speak  back  because  my  mic  broke  down
odawgg

blank.png

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:50 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multiple Errors Plus Error Log Reply with quote

Anyone  there?,  please  don't  abandon  me  yet,  we've  come  so  far   Sad
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
Daveran27703
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:24 am Post subject: No icon Re: Multiple Errors Plus Error Log Reply with quote

the  email  you  spoke  of  is  what  I  used  when  I  registered  and  tested  your  site.  It  worked  for  me,  I  got  the  confirmation  email  and  I  forwarded  the  email  I  got  to  your  email  to  show  you  that  I  got  it.

I  can  test  it  again  if  need  be,  but  it  would  be  a  lot  easier  to  get  up  with  you  somehow  live.  I  suspect  there  must  be  something  about  this  you  don’t  understand,  although  I  am  not  sure  what  that  is.
 I  have  suggested  you  make  an  email  account  from  the  email  section  of  your  cpanel  such  that  your  site  could  use  this  email  account  from  within  your  domain   instead  of  using  the  off  site  gmail  account,  but  you  don’t  have  to.

Setting  up  an  email  account  is  very  easy,  you  simply  have  to  just  do  it.

I  guess  pm  me  again  what  exactly  the  trouble  is  and  the  info  you  gave  me  before  and  Ill  look  at  it  again,  but  when  I  was  in  your  admin  section,  the  site  was  fine.

I  also  suggested  that  you  replace  the  new_finish2.php  as  the  confirmation  email  had  a  text  link  and  not  an  actual  link.  I  am  not  sure  if  you  did  that  or  not.  Given  the  amount  of  difficulty  you  think  you   have  would  sure  make  things  easier  if  I  could  just  talk  to  you  live  instead  of  this  text  tag.  Again  I  doubt  there  is  anything  wrong  with  your  site,  unless  something  has  changed  since  I  left  there.  But  I  can  get  back  in  the  admin  section  if  you  want,  remove  my  registration,  and  sign  up  again  to  further  test
odawgg

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:18 am Post subject: No icon Re: Multiple Errors Plus Error Log Reply with quote

I  did  upload  that  fix  for  the  email  text  link,  but  the  main  issue  is  that  members  say  they  don't  receive  an  email,  and  neither  did  I  when  I  registered  to  my  own  site  using  my  yahoo  account,  so,  I  guess  i'll  pm  you  my  admin  information  again,  can  you  create  that  site  email  from  the  cpanel  like  you  were  just  talking  about,  and  maybe  have  some  of  your  friends  register  to  the  site  too  for  more  testing,  this  is  my  biggest  issue.
Daveran27703
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:57 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multiple Errors Plus Error Log Reply with quote

you  were  going  to  pm?      Confused
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
hardrock-MCS
Xtreme Contributor
Xtreme Contributor

votes: 2
canada.png

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:51 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multiple Errors Plus Error Log Reply with quote

some  emails  such  as  hotmail  etc.  wont  accept  automated  emails  unless  the  user  puts  that  website  inti  thier  trusted  list.  matbe  that  is  the  prob.
odawgg

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:59 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multiple Errors Plus Error Log Reply with quote

WOW,  now  my  site  &  my  site  host  are  down  temporarily,  this  is  going  to  have  to  wait  sadly  =((,  hope  you  still  decide  to  help  me.  There's  no  use  in  pm'ing  you  now,  I  have  a  backup  of  my  site,  i'll  upload  it  to  a  new  host,  and  see  if  we  can  continue  from  where  we  left  at  in  the  meantime,  going  to  take  a  while,  but  i'll  get  it  done.  Also,  what  hardrock-MCS  said,  what  do  you  suggest  I  do,  create  a  list  of  invalid  email  services  such  as  hotmail,  etc?
odawgg

blank.png

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:12 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multiple Errors Plus Error Log Reply with quote

OK,  sorry,  we're  going  to  have  to  continue  this  once  my  site  database  issues  are  resolved,  i'm  sorry  guys,  but  at  least  I  don't  have  to  make  a  new  site  and  start  all  over  again.
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
odawgg

blank.png

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:32 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multiple Errors Plus Error Log Reply with quote

MY  SITE  IS  BACK  UP,  YIPPY,  i'm  still  going  to  try  to  transfer  my  site  from  this  1  web  host  to  another,  is  it  possible  we  can  continue  working  on  this  registration  problem?,  Where  do  I  go  to  make  an  onsite  email  account  like
Please  login  to  see  this  email
Get  registered  or  Log  in
?
odawgg

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:07 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multiple Errors Plus Error Log Reply with quote

I  have  a  new  error  guys,  Date                     Time              IP                                    Message
 ---------[SQL  Error]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 -  [03  Sep  2010  -  20:37:42]  -  
 User:  
 IP:  66.249.71.132
 URL:  /modules.php?name=Calendar&m=8&d=8&y=2010&op=day

File:  /home/vol4/000page.com/page0_5973778/htdocs/header.php
 Line:  171
 Code:  1062
 Query:  INSERT  INTO  nuke_session  (uname,  time,  starttime,  host_addr,  guest,  module,  url)  VALUES  ("Google",  "1283560662",  "1283560662",  "66.249.71.132",  "3","Calendar",  "/modules.php?name=Calendar&m=8&d=8&y=2010&op=day")

do  I  just  clear  this  and  continue  working  on  my  site?
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 27
australia.png

Web Control Panel: WHM
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:03 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multiple Errors Plus Error Log Reply with quote

Yes  just  clear  this,  its  just  another  small  issue  which  somehow  happens  even  though  the  code  is  there  to  make  sure  it  doesn't
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
Gershak

usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:34 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multiple Errors Plus Error Log Reply with quote

I  am  running  into  the  same  issue  with  the  changes  not  being  saved.  I  have  nothing  entering  into  my  logs.  I  also  attempted  this  with  Firefox  and  IE.  The  install  went  fine  and  I  am  able  to  create  users.  I  am  unable  to  make  any  site  changes.  For  instance  i  am  unable  to  edit  anything  on  the  website.  Cookies  and  or  permissions.  This  is  a  fresh  install  with  no  mods,  plugins,  or  theme's  running.  This  is  the  3rd  fresh  install  and  fresh  mysql  db.

Daveran27703  wrote  (View  Post):                
also  make  sure  you  are  testing  your  site  with  an  included  theme  so  that  we  are  sure  you  are  using  a  theme  that  is  converted  to  your  CMS  (test  with  chromo  for  example)

your  number  1  question  Â   I  bet  you  did  not  update  that  area  right,  it  does  not  accept  the  data  unless  it  is  happy  with  it.  Carefully  watch  the  page  down  below  when  you  hit  submit,  it  will  report  what  it  was  not  happy  with
 I  am  thinking  you  simply  dont  have  the  site  fully  configed  yet
 again,  take  a  deep  breath  and  relax...  you'll  get  through  this..  and  one  of  us  can  check  your  setup  if  need  be                
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  Bugs All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: