Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
File Repository 1.0.0 Released Announcements! Lonestar 0 Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:44 am
Lonestar View latest post
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm
European Cookie Law Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 am

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 20 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am
Depresjon2 View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 121 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm
casterdon View latest post
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 106 Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 am
coRpSE View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 18 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am
Blackou View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 2 Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm
Charles64 View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 110 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:06 pm
Macdaddy View latest post
head and body help General Support hercountrybuck 8 Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:08 pm
Sp0rAdiC View latest post
babstats nuke evo PHP 5.6 Modules pd35 4 Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:45 pm
Ragonese View latest post
Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May. General Chat coRpSE 4 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:50 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Think I got hit with malware somehow General Support bobdude 10 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:44 pm
coRpSE View latest post
error log Bugs Redcougarxr7 31 Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:46 pm
coRpSE View latest post
I seem to be locked out of my website Smile General Support storm 4 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:29 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Site gone off General Support GI_ 3 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:21 am
Norwegian Language Multilingual Support dogbone 0 Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:43 pm
dogbone View latest post

Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6
Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> General Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

votes: 10
usa.png

Web Control Panel: 11.42.0 (build 23)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:03 pm Post subject: No icon Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 Reply with quote

Some  people  like  me  are  running  PHP  5.6  on  their  site  and  been  having  errors  popping  up  everywhere.  This  version  attached  to  this  post  is  the  latest  version  of  Evo  Xtreme  that  is  PHP  5.6  compliant.

Any  problems  or  errors  like  I  missed  a  file,  Please  post  in  this  thread  so  I  can  update  the  file.  Any  questions,  feel  free  to  ask.

EDIT:

The  link  at  the  top  right  of  the  site  has  been  updated  with  this  version.

EDIT  #2:

Some  of  you  have  been  asking  for  a  list  of  changed  files.  well,  I  don't  know  if  this  is  all  of  them,  but  use  this  as  a  guide,  and  if  you  do  all  of  them  and  you  have  a  error  popup  somewhere,  let  me  know  and  I  will  update  this  thread  with  the  missing  files  from  the  list.

public_html/includes/custom_files/custom_head_JAG_Whos_Been.php
 public_html/includes/custom_files/custom_head.php
 public_html/includes/classes/exceptions/dbexception.php
 public_html/includes/classes/class.database.php
 public_html/includes/classes/class.identify.php
 public_html/includes/classes/class.nbbcode.php
 public_html/includes/wysiwyg/ckeditor/   (Grab  whole  folder  and  upload  it)
 public_html/includes/utf/      (Grab  the  whole  folder)
 public_html/includes/rss/weblinks.php
 public_html/includes/functions_tap.php
 public_html/includes/functions_evo.php
 public_html/includes/nbbcode.php
 public_html/includes/nukesentinel.php
 public_html/includes/abstract/abstract.exception.php
 public_html/includes/db/db.php
 public_html/includes/db/mysql.php
 public_html/includes/exception.php
 public_html/includes/bbcode.php

public_html/modules/Link_Us/admin/inc/button_add.php
 public_html/modules/Link_Us/public/submit.php
 public_html/modules/Shout_Box/admin/index.php  (probably  be  best  to  grab  the  whole  module).
 public_html/modules/Shout_Box/shout.php  (This  is  why  I  suggest  grabbing  the  whole  module).
 public_html/modules/Topics/admin/index.php
 public_html/modules/Forums/common.php
 public_html/modules/Forums/attach_mod/posting_attachments.php
 public_html/modules/Surveys/includes/pollblock.php
 public_html/modules/Evo_UserBlock/addons/online.php
 public_html/modules/Your_Account/admin.php
 public_html/modules/Your_Account/includes/functions.php
 public_html/modules/Calendar/includes/functions.php

public_html/blocks/block-CZUser-Info.php
 public_html/blocks/block-User-Info.php

public_html/admin.php
 public_html/mainfile.php
 public_html/header.php -  (If  never  modded,  just  grab  mine  and  replace  yours.  If  modded,  read  below.)  

PHP:                
$ip identify::get_ip();

and 

$user_agent identify::identify_agent(); 

If  you  do,  just  replace  those  two  lines  with  this:

PHP:                
$ip $identify->get_ip();

and

$user_agent $identify->identify_agent(); 

You  also  need  to  find  

PHP:                
global $prefix$db$name$board_config$userinfo                

which  be  on  just  a  few  lines  above  the  rest  and  replace  it  to  this:

PHP:                
global $prefix$db$name$board_config$userinfo$identify                

Last  Updated  01/20/2017  -  Updated  the  header.php  with  a  simple  fix  to  fix  an  issue  that  has  been  made  aware  to  me  recently.  More  information  found  in  this  thread  HERE.

Update  12/28/2016  -  Updated  a  file  that  caused  errors  when,  (mostly  a  bot  came  to  your  site),  and  added  in  quotes  to  the  URL.
 Example:  MySite.com/modules.php?name=MyModule'A=0
 That  URL  would  throw  errors  with  the  WhoIsWhere  module,  from  the  custom  head.  So  that  has  been  fixed  so  far  that  I  can  see.  Only  file  edited  is  the  public_html/includes/custom_files/custom_head.php

Update  12/23/2016  -  Updated  a  file  that  caused  issues  when  running  PHP  5.6  and  attaching  a  file  to  your  post/thread.  Also  updated  the  block-User_Info.php,  (Thanks  Lonestar  for  pointing  this  out).  Files  changed  is:

• public_html/modules/Forums/attach_mod/posting_attachments.php

• public_html/blocks/block-User_Info.php

Update  11/22/2016  -  Updated  a  few  files  that  caused  issues  when  running  PHP  5.6.  The  files  that  were  changed  are  listed  below.

• public_html/modules/Calendar/includes/functions.php

• public_html/includes/bbcode.php

• public_html/includes/classes/class.nbbcode.php

Update  8/13/2015  -  Updated  public_html/includes/classes/class.database.php  replacing  the  ereg/eregi  with  preg.

Update  5/11/2015  -  updated  ereg_replace  with  preg_replace  and  the  delimiter.

Update  2/9/2015  -  Strict  Standards  on  IP  lookup,  modules/Link_Us/admin/inc/button_add.php  updated.

Update  2/6/2015  -  Strict  Standards  on  IP  lockout  in  the  modules/Your_Account/admin.php  updated.

Update  2/4/2015  -  shout.php  file  fixed.  Users  will  now  be  able  to  login  from  Home  page  regardless  of  where  the  shoutbox  is  positioned

Update  1/15/2015  -  public_html/modules/Link_Us/public/submit.php  updated,  did  the  identify  update

Update  1/13/2015  -  header.php  file  fixed,  help  stop  errors  showing  from  new  registers  to  the  site.  -  https://www.diffchecker.com/f2m2xb51

Update  1/10/2015  -  admin.php  file  fixed.

**Note**
 It  is  highly  reccomended  that  you  do  this  youtube  update:
 http://evolution-xtreme.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=44101#44101

It's  not  pre-done  because  it  requires  a  single  theme  edit  that  you  would  have  to  do  anyways.

Last edited by coRpSE on Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:57 pm; edited 33 times in total
Thankful People
1 user(s) is/are thankful for this post.
storm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:31 am Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

Hi  corpse.

Thanks  for  that.

Will  keep  you  updated  over  the  weekend  when  I  do  fresh  manual  install.

Storm.
Redcougarxr7

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:11 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

Is  there  a  way  to  just  update  a  site  to  the  PHP  5.4  compliant  instead  of  doing  a  fresh  install?
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
storm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:08 am Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

Hi  Redcougarxr7.

The  reference  to  a  fresh  install  was  for  the  Evo  Xtreme  2.0.9D,  as  my  site  is  already  5.4  and  I  am  only  reinstalling  as  I  have  no  content  yet  on  my  new  website  and  wanted  to  get  used  too  Evo  Xtreme  as  I  had  been  using  RavenNuke  but  did  not  like  it.

I  am  sure  there  is  a  way  to  upgrade  a  site  to  PHP  5.4  without  losing  any  data  on  your  website,  but  I  will  leave  that  question  to  be  answered  by  the  experts  Smile  as  mine  already  had  the  new  version  PHP.

Hope  this  sort  of  answered  your  question.

Storm.
coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:25 am Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

Redcougarxr7  wrote  (View  Post):                
Is  there  a  way  to  just  update  a  site  to  the  PHP  5.4  compliant  instead  of  doing  a  fresh  install?                

I  don't  have  a  list  of  files  on  hand  that  were  changed.  I  know  there  are  at  least  15  files  edited  and  I  think  1  or  two  added.  How  heavily  modded  is  your  site?  What  I  mean  by  that  is,  how  many  of  the  "core"  files  did  you  edit?  If  you  added  blocks  or  modules  to  your  site  and  you  didn't  need  to  edit  any  files  that  are  part  of  the  CMS,  then  those  don't  matter.

If  you  don't  have  any  core  files  that  you  edited  and  you  just  running  installed  things  like  modules  and  what  not,  you  can  simply  just  download  the  attached  CMS  from  the  first  post,  then  upload  everything  EXCEPT  the  install.php,  install  folder  and  config.php.  Those  3  item  you  can  ignore  and  you  won't  loose  anything  from  your  DB.  Now  if  you  edited  any  "core"  files  that  are  in  that  .rar,  they  will  overwrite  what  you  have  on  your  site  and  you  will  loose  your  edits,  so  that  means  you  will  need  to  re-do  them  all.  

Now,  if  you  have  a  modded  site,  then  if  you  give  me  like  a  week  or  so,  I  will  try  to  compile  a  full  list  of  every  file  that  was  edited  or  added.  I  will  have  to  go  digging  through  and  find  every  file  that  was  touched.  They  are  all  over.

Hope  that  answers  your  question.
storm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:17 am Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

Hi  All  :)

I  knew  that   Wink

So  there  is  your  answer  from  the  mouth  of  the  expert  Smile  Redcougarxr7  :)

P.S.,  Only  joking  on  the  I  knew  that  comment,  but  I  do  now  :)

Storm.
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
frieling

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:30 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

It's  about  time  some  one  could  do  it  :)

A  lot  of  servers  are  starting  to  upgrade  to  5.4.  This  was  well  needed.
coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:01 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

frieling  wrote  (View  Post):                

A  lot  of  servers  are  starting  to  upgrade  to  5.4.  This  was  well  needed.                

This  was  originally  done  a  while  ago,  May  7th,  2014  to  be  exact.  but  we  are  working  to  have  the  next  release  for  5.5  or  at-least  a  version  to  work  on  5.5  and  maybe  5.6.
Nickeado

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:09 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

I  download  the  nuke  xtreme  20/10  this  year  and  install  it  on  my  hosting,  I  do  NOT  have  any  errors  or  problems  with  my  website,  it  is  obligatory  to  do  this  update?  some  vulnerability  in  xtreme  nuke?  or  it  is  only  by  the  use  of  php?
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
frieling

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:23 am Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

coRpSE  wrote  (View  Post):                

This  was  originally  done  a  while  ago,  May  7th,  2014  to  be  exact.  but  we  are  working  to  have  the  next  release  for  5.5  or  at-least  a  version  to  work  on  5.5  and  maybe  5.6.                

Well  it  is  good  to  see  that  it  is  done.
coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:32 am Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

Nickeado  wrote  (View  Post):                
I  download  the  nuke  xtreme  20/10  this  year  and  install  it  on  my  hosting,  I  do  NOT  have  any  errors  or  problems  with  my  website,  it  is  obligatory  to  do  this  update?  some  vulnerability  in  xtreme  nuke?  or  it  is  only  by  the  use  of  php?                

No,  it  is  not  important.  All  this  does  is  updates  the  CMS  to  PHP  5.4  compliant.  On  your  site,  you  may  be  running  PHP  5.3  or  5.2,  which  is  fine,  but  more  host  are  switching  to  PHP  5.4,  and  eventually  5.5  and  5.6  will  be  available.  As  of  now,  as  long  as  your  not  running  PHP  5.4,  your  all  set.  There  is  no  security  difference  between  this  version  and  the  old  version,  just  some  code  changes  to  meet  the  new  standards  of  PHP  5.4.  I  hope  that  answers  your  question.

coRpSE  wrote  (View  Post):                

Well  it  is  good  to  see  that  it  is  done.                

Thanks,  I  did  it  originally  on  my  site,  and  I  figured  there  would  be  people  that  would  want  it  done  for  their  site  so  i  packed  it  up.  The  funny  things  is  about  95%  of  the  fixes  in  this  version  can  be  found  in  the  forums  here,  it  just  saves  people  about  a  week  of  digging  through  and  finding  the  code  changes.  The  other  5%  are  bugs  that  I  have  found  from  my  site  spitting  out  the  errors  and  I  addressed  them.
frieling

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:56 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

Well  nice  job  again.  To  be  in  all  honesty  I  had  no  idea  people  were  still  even  working  on  the  trying  to  make  extreme  better.  As  there  is  no  activity  on  this  site.  Guess  it  just  dies  after  awhile.  IT  happens  though.  I  believe  Nuke  can  be  an  amazing  CMS  as  long  as  it  is  constantly  updated.  Plus  it  is  more  of  a  clan  based  CMS.  I  have  noticed  there  are  a  lot  of  people  switching  to  Enjin,  which  I  hate,  I  feel  if  we  get  Nuke  back  going  and  up  to  standards(Everything  updated  and  more/better  clan  options)  than  it  will  really  take  off.

Which  is  also  why  i  am  trying  to  continue  to  learn  better  php.  To  make  everything  nicer  and  easier  to  use.
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:29 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

Well  nice  job  again.  To  be  in  all  honesty  I  had  no  idea  people  were  still  even  working  on  the  trying  to  make  extreme  better.  As  there  is  no  activity  on  this  site.  Guess  it  just  dies  after  awhile.  IT  happens  though.  I  believe  Nuke  can  be  an  amazing  CMS  as  long  as  it  is  constantly  updated.  Plus  it  is  more  of  a  clan  based  CMS.  I  have  noticed  there  are  a  lot  of  people  switching  to  Enjin,  which  I  hate,  I  feel  if  we  get  Nuke  back  going  and  up  to  standards(Everything  updated  and  more/better  clan  options)  than  it  will  really  take  off.

Which  is  also  why  i  am  trying  to  continue  to  learn  better  php.  To  make  everything  nicer  and  easier  to  use.                

Thanks.  :)

I  was  just  brought  in  on  the  projects  a  few  months  ago  to  help  it  move  forward.  Lonestar  and  I  are  working  on  updates  pretty  much  daily  to  add  to  the  next  release,  (once  we  figure  out  how  to  use  Git).  we  will  be  able  to  move  forward  with  adding  our  scripts  to  it.  SgtLegend  has  other  things  going,  but  has  also  been  working  on  updating  some  of  the  core  script  files.  So  work  is  being  done,  but  we  are  slowed  ATM  because  two  of  us  are  idiots  when  it  comes  to  Git.
frieling

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:53 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

I  used  Github,  it  takes  a  bit  to  get  used  to  it.  So  weird.  I  also  feel  like  the  forum  system  needs  an  upgrade  with  a  more  user  friendly  interface  especially  on  the  admin  side.
coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:32 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

I  really  have  not  looked  at  the  admin  side  at  all,  because  I  am  not  really  show  how  I  could  improve  that.  maybe  just  the  layout  a  bit  I  guess.  But  one  thing  I  have  started  looking  into  is  implementing  the  ckeditor  into  the  forums  to  use  instead  of  the  bbcode.  I  have  only  worked  on  it  for  a  few  hours  so  have  not  gotten  too  far.  This  is  as  far  as  I  have  gotten:

In  that  image,  you  can  see  that  I  replaced  the  standard  bbcode  with  the  ckeditor,  but,  now  I  just  need  to  work  on  how  it  will  input  the  information  without  stripping  the  code.  Not  sure  when  or  if  I  will  get  back  to  this,  but,  it  may  be  a  step  forward.  Right  now  I  am  using  the  upgraded  ckeditor  I  have  on  my  test  site  that  has  a  bunch  of  additional  plugins.
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  General Support All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: