Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
File Repository 1.0.0 Released Announcements! Lonestar 0 Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:44 am
Lonestar View latest post
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm
Lonestar View latest post
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm
European Cookie Law Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 am

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 20 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am
Depresjon2 View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 121 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm
casterdon View latest post
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 106 Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 am
coRpSE View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 18 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am
Blackou View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 2 Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm
Charles64 View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 110 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:06 pm
Macdaddy View latest post
Realm Designz General Support Thumpit 4 Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:13 pm
Thumpit View latest post
Billing/Invoicing Module Modules Thumpit 5 Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:29 pm
Thumpit View latest post
Sentinel IP2Country Update General Support bobdude 3 Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:26 am
coRpSE View latest post
a new local project www.wnyboards.com Link up skurge 0 Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:45 pm
skurge View latest post
Adding SSL certificate Security allrocknmetal 4 Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:48 am
allrocknmetal View latest post
Anyone know how to get hold of Noto? General Support Richmc 0 Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:18 pm
Richmc View latest post
General Info changes are not Saving once changed General Support Thumpit 2 Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:42 pm
Thumpit View latest post
Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May. General Chat coRpSE 10 Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:32 pm
coRpSE View latest post

::NEW:: -> User Registration popup mod

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> Quick fixes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

votes: 10
usa.png

Web Control Panel: 11.42.0 (build 23)
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 8:42 pm Post subject: No icon ::NEW:: -> User Registration popup mod Reply with quote

I  know  there  has  been  an  old  topic  brought  up  and  it  stems  from  way  back.  The  error  is  where  you  get  a

Code:                
Error  Code:  202
 Error  Message  :  Invalid  check  number<br><br>You  will  need  to  register  again<br><br>Click  <a>here</a>  to  register                

That  error  I  found,  (despite  many  saying  it  wasn't),  was  caused  on  my  site  by  human  error.  What  happened  is  someone  would  register  on  my  site,  the  email  would  be  sent  to  them,  they  click  the  link  in  the  email  and  came  back  to  my  site.  Once  on  my  site,  INSTEAD  of  actually  filling  out  the  rest  of  the  information  and  clicking  submit,  they  would  click  a  link  to  either  my  Downloads  section,  Forums  section,  or  the  Home  page.  Then  they  would  try  logging  in  and  it  would  not  work.  So  they  would  go  back  to  their  email,  and  this  is  what  caused  the  error,  they  would  go  BACK  to  that  same  link  in  hopes  it  was  going  to  work.  Unfortunately,  this  is  not  the  case.  Thier  temp  registration  info  has  been  removed  and  because  of  that,  would  give  me  that  error  on  my  site.

Well,  to  fix  this,  temporarily,  I  came  up  with  a  popup  back  in  2012  that  would  show.  The  problem  with  that  is  it  showed  to  everyone,  registered  or  not  that  went  into  their  profile  area  to  edit.

Well,  today,  I  have  re-written  the  script  to  eliminate  that.
 Still  works  in  a  similar  way,  just  updated  a  bit  and  altered  a  bit.  below  is  the  attached  script  and  it  will  now  ONLY  show  to  those  that  are  just  registering  on  your  site.

I  have  started  looking  into  rewriting  the  registration  aspect,  (just  on  the  email  verification  part),  and  I  believe  I  have  narrowed  down  the  exact  area  that  I  need  to  edit.  So  till  then,  enjoy  this  little  mod.

Last edited by coRpSE on Thu May 12, 2016 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:42 am Post subject: No icon Re: User Registration popup mod Reply with quote

Just  on  a  side  note,  I  did  create  the  first  variation  of  the  auto  submit  like  I  was  discussing  in  previous  post.  (I  know,  its  only  taken  3  years).  But  it  is  still  a  ways  away  from  being  given  out.  Lots  of  cleaning  and  testing  needs  to  be  done.  I  will  have  an  example  video  soon  for  it  to  showcase  it.
coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 11:46 am Post subject: No icon Re: ::NEW:: -> User Registration popup mod Reply with quote

Okay,  I  have  a  demo  video  of  the  new  system  I  am  working  on.  You  can  see  it  on  my  site  in  a  thread  where  we  have  been  discussing  the  script.

http://www.headshotdomain.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1334

Chime  in  if  you  have  any  suggestions.  It  is  still  a  WIP,  but  it  is  getting  there.
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  Quick fixes All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: