Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
File Repository 1.0.0 Released Announcements! Lonestar 0 Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:44 am
Lonestar View latest post
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm
European Cookie Law Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 am

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 20 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am
Depresjon2 View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 120 Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:14 pm
SmOkey View latest post
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 106 Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 am
coRpSE View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 18 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am
Blackou View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 2 Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm
Charles64 View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 110 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:06 pm
Macdaddy View latest post
Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May. General Chat coRpSE 2 Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:47 pm
casterdon View latest post
error log Bugs Redcougarxr7 31 Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:46 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Think I got hit with malware somehow General Support bobdude 7 Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:00 pm
coRpSE View latest post
I seem to be locked out of my website Smile General Support storm 4 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:29 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Site gone off General Support GI_ 3 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:21 am
Norwegian Language Multilingual Support dogbone 0 Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:43 pm
dogbone View latest post
Arcade General Support Reaper2388 59 Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:13 pm
pholix View latest post
all blocks General Support Worfwarrior 6 Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:41 pm
coRpSE View latest post

all blocks

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> General Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Worfwarrior

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:00 pm Post subject: No icon all blocks Reply with quote

me  again  sorry  Sad  

when  I  try  any  theme  including  original  evo  extreme  it  does  not  show  any  side  blocks  at  all,  I  have  looked  in  the  header  and  footer  to  see  if  anything  looks  wrong  but  cant  see  anything  that  might  be  causing  it  on  all  themes.  could  it  be  one  of  the  tpl  files  or  is  it  more  likely  a  config  error  or  maybe  an  sql  error?
 also  when  I  look  in  acp  under  evo  user  block  they  are  all  blank  with  a  line  through  them.any  help  appreciated

thanks  

coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

votes: 10
usa.png

Web Control Panel: 11.42.0 (build 23)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:42 am Post subject: No icon Re: all blocks Reply with quote

Worfwarrior  wrote  (View  Post):                
me  again  sorry  Sad  

when  I  try  any  theme  including  original  evo  extreme  it  does  not  show  any  side  blocks  at  all,  I  have  looked  in  the  header  and  footer  to  see  if  anything  looks  wrong  but  cant  see  anything  that  might  be  causing  it  on  all  themes.  could  it  be  one  of  the  tpl  files  or  is  it  more  likely  a  config  error  or  maybe  an  sql  error?
 also  when  I  look  in  acp  under  evo  user  block  they  are  all  blank  with  a  line  through  them.any  help  appreciated

thanks  

That  image  there,  you're  in  the  Evo-UserInfo  which  is  not  the  blocks,  In  your  ACP,  you  should  click  on  "Blocks".  Technically,  you  shouldn't  even  be  in  that  since  on  your  site  I  see  your  using  the  CZ-UserInfo  block  and  not  the  Evo  one.

When  you  installed  the  CMS,  how  did  you  upload  all  the  files?  Did  you  upload  through  the  cPanel  or  did  you  upload  using  a  FTP  program  like  Filezilla?  If  you  used  a  FTP  program,  did  you  set  the  transfer  type  to  binary?

Overall,  that  screenshot  does  not  help  me  much,  if  you  like,  I  can  take  a  look.  We  can  do  it  one  of  two  ways.  You  can  send  me  access  to  your  site  VIA  a  PM,  or  I  can  do  what  I  have  been  doing  with  many  lately  and  that  is  remote  access  so  you  can  see  what  I  do  and  and  possibly  pick  up  a  few  things.  This  I  will  leave  up  to  you.  If  you  like  me  to  take  a  look,  let  me  know.  If  we  do  the  remote  access,  I  like  to  have  you  on  TS3  or  Discord  so  its  easier  to  communicate.  I  have  both  servers  so  if  that  is  something  your  interested  in,  you  can  get  our  VOIP  chat  info  from  my  website,  on  the  right  side  of  our  site.
Worfwarrior

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:34 pm Post subject: No icon Re: all blocks Reply with quote

I  have  created  an  admin  account  for  you  and  will  pm  the  info.
 maybe  the  pics  below  will  help  more

the  files  were  uploaded  using  flashfxp  I  was  showing  the  cz-user  screen  as  those  did  have  info  in  them  and  never  had  lines  in  them  before  and  thought  it  might  be  related,  the  website  has  been  working  for  a  few  years  with  out  problem,  I  just  decided  I  want  to  try  a  different  theme  and  that's  when  I  discovered  the  error.  2  of  the  blocks  do  show  up  in  the  home  page  but  none  in  forum  as  you  can/will  see  Smile  info  for  login  on  route.

Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
allrocknmetal

canada.png

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:51 pm Post subject: No icon Re: all blocks Reply with quote

Just  wondering  if  this  ever  got  solved,  I  have  the  same  issue,  just  suddenly  all  my  themes  but  one  have  no  left  blocks  except  when  I  go  to  forums,  then  the  left  blocks  re-appear.  But  now  I  just  notice  it  is  the  opposite  here  at  this  site  (No  left  blocks  in  forums  but  there  is  left  blocks  on  the  home  page.)  I  am  using  the  Chromo  Blue  theme  here  though.
coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:37 pm Post subject: No icon Re: all blocks Reply with quote

I  believe  we  did  solve  this  and  it  was  something  that  he  had  changed.  The  issue  will  only  happen  when  you  change  or  add  something.  Always  check  ACP->Modules  and  make  sure  that  the  home  modules  has  both  blocks  to  show,  (if  you  want  both),  also  make  sure  any  module  you  want  blocks  to  show  on  is  set  with  those  blocks  to  show,  (eg.  Left,  Right,  or  Both).

Next,  if  that's  not  the  issue,  and  its  only  effected  on  one  theme,  then  it  may  be  something  coded  into  the  theme.  Some  theme  developers  force  no  blocks  while  in  the  forums,  or  other  modules.  Usually,  this  is  a  easy  fix  found  right  in  the  theme.php  file,  (if  it  has  one).  If  there  is  no  theme.php,  it's  going  to  be  in  some  other  file  there.

Overall,  what  it  comes  down  to,  is  these  things  just  suddenly  happen.  Someone  or  something  changed  something  that  caused  this,  and  usually,  when  I  start  fixing  issues  like  this,  I  ask  and  ask  and  people  say  they  didn't  do  anything,  then  usually  I  find  out  they  added  something  or  modified  something,  and  on  a  couple  of  rare  occasions,  their  host  did  an  update  that  caused  some  issues.

Now,  if  the  blocks  are  missing  and  the  theme  seems  to  be  partially  broken,  like  the  footer,  then  that  means  you  have  a  broken  block.

So  go  over  those  and  if  everything  looks  fine,  feel  free  to  send  me  a  PM  with  admin  access  to  your  site  and  possibly  FTP,  and  feel  free  to  hop  on  my  clans  TS3  and  I  will  help  you  through  this.  Just  let  me  know  what  time  for  I  have  been  busy  preparing  for  surgery.  My  TS3  info  is  on  my  website,  on  the  right  side  blocks.  If  you  have  TS3  installed,  just  click  the  "Connect"  button  and  put  in  a  name  and  join  on.

Last edited by coRpSE on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
allrocknmetal

canada.png

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:11 am Post subject: No icon Re: all blocks Reply with quote

Thanks  again  coRpSE,  What  would  we  all  do  without  you  man!  Turns  out  it  was  not  having  a  module  I  made  set  to  show  both  (Left  and  Right),  I  sometimes  confuse  this  as  I  only  use  the  left  and  center  blocks.

Thanks  again!!!
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:41 pm Post subject: No icon Re: all blocks Reply with quote

no  problem.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  General Support All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: