Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
File Repository 1.0.0 Released Announcements! Lonestar 0 Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:44 am
Lonestar View latest post
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm
Lonestar View latest post
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm
European Cookie Law Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 am

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 20 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am
Depresjon2 View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 121 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm
casterdon View latest post
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 106 Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 am
coRpSE View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 18 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am
Blackou View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 2 Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm
Charles64 View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 110 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:06 pm
Macdaddy View latest post
login as admin strange error General Support Worfwarrior 8 Sun May 21, 2017 12:42 pm
Worfwarrior View latest post
Does Anyone Have a Media Player Mod? Modules goosse 0 Mon May 01, 2017 9:17 am
goosse View latest post
head and body help General Support hercountrybuck 8 Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:08 pm
Sp0rAdiC View latest post
babstats nuke evo PHP 5.6 Modules pd35 4 Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:45 pm
Ragonese View latest post
Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May. General Chat coRpSE 4 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:50 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Think I got hit with malware somehow General Support bobdude 10 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:44 pm
coRpSE View latest post
error log Bugs Redcougarxr7 31 Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:46 pm
coRpSE View latest post
I seem to be locked out of my website Smile General Support storm 4 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:29 pm
coRpSE View latest post

Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> General Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer

blank.png

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:49 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

After  doing  a  update  with  the  new  files  from  ChrisUpjohn-Nuke-Evolution-Xtreme_updated  I  have  try  to  update  the  php  code  from  the  files  shows  below  and  couldnt  find  them  even  the  fixed  code  have  things  been  changed  again  and  I  shouldn't  worrie  about  it  or  is  there  a  problem  with  me  find  the  code  and  still  need  to  be  updated?  Im  running  php  5.6  and  my  sql5.6.30  and  getting  this  error  try  to  access  the  admin.php.  Im  getting  this  error:  
 Selection  from  database  failed!

coRpSE  wrote  (View  Post):                
Some  people  like  me  are  running  PHP  5.4  on  their  site  and  been  having  errors  popping  up  ever  where.  This  version  attached  to  this  post  is  the  latest  version  of  Evo  Xtreme  that  is  PHP  5.4  compliant.

Any  problems,  feel  free  to  ask.

EDIT:

public_html/admin.php
 public_html/mainfile.php
 public_html/header.php -  (If  never  modded,  just  grab  mine  and  replace  yours.  If  modded,  read  below.)  

PHP:                
$ip identify::get_ip();

and 

$user_agent identify::identify_agent(); 

If  you  do,  just  replace  those  two  lines  with  this:

PHP:                
$ip $identify->get_ip();

and

$user_agent $identify->identify_agent(); 

You  also  need  to  find  

PHP:                
global $prefix$db$name$board_config$userinfo                

which  be  on  just  a  few  lines  above  the  rest  and  replace  it  to  this:

PHP:                
global $prefix$db$name$board_config$userinfo$identify                

coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

votes: 10
usa.png

Web Control Panel: 11.42.0 (build 23)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:51 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

Hammer  wrote  (View  Post):                
After  doing  a  update  with  the  new  files  from  ChrisUpjohn-Nuke-Evolution-Xtreme_updated  I  have  try  to  update  the  php  code  from  the  files  shows  below  and  couldnt  find  them  even  the  fixed  code  have  things  been  changed  again  and  I  shouldn't  worrie  about  it  or  is  there  a  problem  with  me  find  the  code  and  still  need  to  be  updated?  Im  running  php  5.6  and  my  sql5.6.30  and  getting  this  error  try  to  access  the  admin.php.  Im  getting  this  error:  
 Selection  from  database  failed!

Some  people  like  me  are  running  PHP  5.4  on  their  site  and  been  having  errors  popping  up  ever  where.  This  version  attached  to  this  post  is  the  latest  version  of  Evo  Xtreme  that  is  PHP  5.4  compliant.

Any  problems,  feel  free  to  ask.

EDIT:

public_html/admin.php
 public_html/mainfile.php
 public_html/header.php -  (If  never  modded,  just  grab  mine  and  replace  yours.  If  modded,  read  below.)  

PHP:                
$ip identify::get_ip();

and 

$user_agent identify::identify_agent(); 

If  you  do,  just  replace  those  two  lines  with  this:

PHP:                
$ip $identify->get_ip();

and

$user_agent $identify->identify_agent(); 

You  also  need  to  find  

PHP:                
global $prefix$db$name$board_config$userinfo                

which  be  on  just  a  few  lines  above  the  rest  and  replace  it  to  this:

PHP:                
global $prefix$db$name$board_config$userinfo$identify                

I  tell  you  to  edit  those  files  if  the  ones  your  currently  have  are  modded.  If  not,  then  putting  the  files  from  the  download  is  the  way  to  go.  And  if  you  use  the  files,  then  you  don't  need  to  worry  about  the  edits  for  they  are  already  done  in  the  latest  files.

The  SQL  version  is  not  really  needed  to  be  said,  you  really  want  to  focus  on  the  PHP  version.  Your  on  PHP  5.6,  and  my  site,  (www.headshotdomain.net).  As  I  said  in  the  PM  you  sent  me,  your  site  should  still  work  being  if  its  on  5.4  or  5.6,  there  were  some  minor  changes,  but  not  much.  Lonestar  might  be  able  to  chime  in  on  that.

Overall,  the  changes  that  you  would  need  to  do  after  the  php  5.4  files  update  is  just  what  you  find  in  this  post:
 http://evolution-xtreme.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=44343#44343

and  the  the  post  2  down  from  that  one  I  just  sent,  both  by  lonestar.  But  neither  of  those  will  affect  you  going  into  your  admin  panel.  If  you  like,  I  can  take  a  look  for  you.
Hammer

blank.png

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:50 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

well  i  did  all  on  the  post  and  everything  was  working  good.  then  i  logg  off  on  admin  and  cant  not  acess  admin  section  at  all  on  2  site  after  logging  off  of  them.  Im  getting  this  error  Selection  from  database  failed!  
 Any  ideas  on  the  problem?
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:39 am Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

well  i  did  all  on  the  post  and  everything  was  working  good.  then  i  logg  off  on  admin  and  cant  not  acess  admin  section  at  all  on  2  site  after  logging  off  of  them.  Im  getting  this  error  Selection  from  database  failed!  

What  browser  are  you  using?
 Try  clearing  your  browsers  cache  and  if  that  don't  work,  try  a  different  browser  and  let  me  know.  You  may  also  have  to  delete  your  cookies  for  those  two  sites,  (you  don't  need  to  delete  all  your  cookies,  just  for  your  two  sites.).
Hammer

blank.png

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:48 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

Try  clearing  your  browsers  cache  and  if  that  don't  work,  try  a  different  browser  and  let  me  know.  You  may  also  have  to  delete  your  cookies  for  those  two  sites,  (you  don't  need  to  delete  all  your  cookies,  just  for  your  two  sites.).                

I  was  using  Firefox  and  did  delete  cookie  and  history.  I  use  another  browser  and  my  admin  section  was  there.  but  a  lot  of  my  changes  were  not  on  the  site  so  I  think  it  was  the  hosting  did  a  back  up  for  some  reason  and  did  not  use  my  resent  backup  with  my  changes  on  it  as  well.  

If  your  thinking  of  using  lunarpages!!  Think  twice..  Ive  been  with  them  for  14  years  and  its  only  getting   worse.  customer  service  sucks  only  a  few  are  descent  and  Harold  Morrison  lead  supervisor  doesn't  do  what  he  says  he  will  do  or  even  care.  You  know  the  saying  it  starts  at  the  top.

Thanks  for  the  help  coRpSE  means  a  lot  to  me
coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:14 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

I  was  using  Firefox  and  did  delete  cookie  and  history.  I  use  another  browser  and  my  admin  section  was  there.  but  a  lot  of  my  changes  were  not  on  the  site  so  I  think  it  was  the  hosting  did  a  back  up  for  some  reason  and  did  not  use  my  resent  backup  with  my  changes  on  it  as  well.  

If  your  thinking  of  using  lunarpages!!  Think  twice..  Ive  been  with  them  for  14  years  and  its  only  getting   worse.  customer  service  sucks  only  a  few  are  descent  and  Harold  Morrison  lead  supervisor  doesn't  do  what  he  says  he  will  do  or  even  care.  You  know  the  saying  it  starts  at  the  top.

Thanks  for  the  help  coRpSE  means  a  lot  to  me                

n/p.  I  never  heard  of  them.  I  have  been  with  FastDomain  for  about  9  years  now  and  before  them  was  BlueHost,  which  is  their  sister  company.  Well,  good  luck  and  if  you  need  anything,  feel  free  to  ask.
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
Hammer

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:29 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

Ok  ...  I  do  have  2  things  to  ask.  Will  other  ppl  have  that  problems  viewing  the  page  I  had  with  firefox  as  well?
 Im  having  a  problem  with  NukeSentinel  Im  trying  to  put  a  out  of  site  link  in  menu,  when  I  try  to  save  the  link  in  the  theme  menu  I  get  a  block  NukeSentinel  page,  seems  like  every  time  I  use  http://  with  the  link.  I  have  disabled  NukeSentinel  and  still  have  the  problem.  I  didnt  have  this  problem  with  nukeevolutionxtreme-evoxtreme2.0.9d  but  do  with  nukeevolutionxtreme-evoxtreme2.0.9dphp5.4complaint-cZRtGPFCwl.  Anything  I  can  look  at  to  disable  NukeSentinel  completely  to  install  the  link  then  I  can  enable  it  again.  Well  I  hope  if  there  not  that  problem  everytime  the  link  is  used  but  dont  think  it  will.
coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:21 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 Reply with quote

Okay,  Today,  I  have  updated  the  the  download  and  this  thread  to  now  include  PHP  5.6  compliant  files.  Sorry  it  took  so  long.  You  all  will  know  more  of  why  and  what's  been  going  on  in  the  coming  new  year.  I  should  be  making  a  post  sometime  in  January  about  this.
coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:28 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 Reply with quote

updated  today  with  a  update  to  the  attachment  mod  fixing  the  e  modifier  error.
 Also,  lonestar  pointed  out  a  php  5.4  error  that  slipped  through  the  cracks,  and  that  was  in  the  block  file  block-User_Info.php.
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:10 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 Reply with quote

Updated  today,  public_html/includes/custom_files/custom_head.php

Read  this  thread  for  more  information  on  what  was  changed.
 http://evolution-xtreme.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=45360#45360
coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:01 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 Reply with quote

Updated  today,  a  simple  fix  for  an  issue  that  I  was  just  made  aware  of  from  a  friend.  Some  of  you  may  have  errors  that  show  up  in  the  error  log  that  looks  like  this:

Code:                
---------[SQL  Error]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 -  [20  Jan  2017  -  00:17:11]  -  
 User:  
 IP:  127.127.127.127
 URL:  /modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1999&view=next"%20and%20"x"%3D"x

File:  /home1/headshot/public_html/header.php
 Line:  174
 Query:  UPDATE  nuke_session  SET  time="1484896631",  guest="1",  module="Forums",  url="/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1999&view=next"%20and%20"x"%3D"x"  WHERE  uname="127.127.127.127"  OR  host_addr="127.127.127.127"
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                

That  error  is  the  exact  same  issue  that  was  happening  in  the  custom_header.php  file,  so  the  fix  is  the  same  exact.  I  already  updated  the  download  on  this  site  with  the  fix,  but  you  can  easily  do  it  your  self.  

Just  open  up  the  public_html/header.php;

Find:

PHP:                
    $url str_replace("&""&"$url);                 

Add  After

PHP:                
    $url addslashes($url);                 

Save  &  Close

That's  it.  What  is  happening  is  that  search  engines  are  adding  quotes  where  they  shouldn't  be  for  a  URL,  and  it's  being  saved  that  way  in  your  log.  This  will  fix  that  issue.
airsteam

france.png

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:00 am Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

I  really  have  not  looked  at  the  admin  side  at  all,  because  I  am  not  really  show  how  I  could  improve  that.  maybe  just  the  layout  a  bit  I  guess.  But  one  thing  I  have  started  looking  into  is  implementing  the  ckeditor  into  the  forums  to  use  instead  of  the  bbcode.  I  have  only  worked  on  it  for  a  few  hours  so  have  not  gotten  too  far.  This  is  as  far  as  I  have  gotten:

In  that  image,  you  can  see  that  I  replaced  the  standard  bbcode  with  the  ckeditor,  but,  now  I  just  need  to  work  on  how  it  will  input  the  information  without  stripping  the  code.  Not  sure  when  or  if  I  will  get  back  to  this,  but,  it  may  be  a  step  forward.  Right  now  I  am  using  the  upgraded  ckeditor  I  have  on  my  test  site  that  has  a  bunch  of  additional  plugins.                

It  does  not  work!!
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
Lonestar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

votes: 3
blank.png

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:37 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 Reply with quote

It  will  not  work  as  it  has  not  been  implemented  yet,  All  though  i  have  already  made  this  change  in  the  new  3.0.0a  pre  release.
SmOkey

blank.png

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:23 am Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 Reply with quote

Well  after  about  5  installations  and  removals  I've  decided  to  wait  for  you  guys  to  push  out  your  latest  version.Nothing  but  garbage  from  that  nukesentinel  and  the  bloody  time  zone  crap.  Host  is  Running  php  5.5   Mythological  Beings  of  Lore  for  your  viewing  pleasure  of  all  the  gorgeous  strict  standards  sentinel  errors  blanketing  the  site.

Will  keep  vigilant  in  checking  for  the  newest  error  free,set  and  forget  installation.  Smile
casterdon

uk.png

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:45 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 Reply with quote

http://www.evolution-xtreme.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=6981

Just  add  it  to  your  index.php  and  includes/nukesentinel.php

In  the  index.php  add  after

PHP:                
require_once(dirname(__FILE__).'/mainfile.php');                 

and  in  nukesentinel.php  after

PHP:                
@require_once(NUKE_BASE_DIR.'config.php');
@require_once(
NUKE_DB_DIR.'db.php'); 

Also  do  this  in  nukesentinel.php  FIND

PHP:                
if (!nsnst_valid_ip($nsnst_const['client_ip'])) {$nsnst_const['client_ip'] = "none"; }
if (!
nsnst_valid_ip($nsnst_const['forward_ip'])) {$nsnst_const['forward_ip'] = "none"; }
if (!
nsnst_valid_ip($nsnst_const['remote_ip'])) {$nsnst_const['remote_ip'] = "none"; }
if (!
nsnst_valid_ip($nsnst_const['remote_addr'])) {$nsnst_const['remote_addr'] = "none"; } 

Then  replace  with  this  //

PHP:                
// if (!nsnst_valid_ip($nsnst_const['client_ip'])) {$nsnst_const['client_ip'] = "none"; }
// if (!nsnst_valid_ip($nsnst_const['forward_ip'])) {$nsnst_const['forward_ip'] = "none"; }
// if (!nsnst_valid_ip($nsnst_const['remote_ip'])) {$nsnst_const['remote_ip'] = "none"; }
// if (!nsnst_valid_ip($nsnst_const['remote_addr'])) {$nsnst_const['remote_addr'] = "none"; } 

It  worked  for  me,  hope  it  help.   Wink
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  General Support All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: