Nuke Evolution Xtreme - Leading Open Source Content Management System

Taking Evolution to the Xtreme!

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members List  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Clan Manager 1.0.2 ( Free ) New News! Lonestar 5 Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:42 am
DjDecibel View latest post
HeadShotDomain Back Online New News! coRpSE 8 Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:57 am
coRpSE View latest post
Sub Black New News! Grmm 3 Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:59 am
Lonestar View latest post
Grrrr ! Evo-File is [Holding] Again! New News! coopvet2000 7 Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:31 am
coopvet2000 View latest post
Note [ CLOSED ] Realm Designz is Officially CLOSED! New News! TheMortal 0 Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:54 am
TheMortal View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Warning ! Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 22 Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:13 pm
i0shi View latest post
New Evolution Xtreme site Community Announcements Lonestar 0 Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:46 pm
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 111 Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:04 pm
allrocknmetal View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 125 Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:54 pm
Gregsta View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
Module Stuck Modules jeremystcyr 3 Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:50 am
coRpSE View latest post
Note [PREVIEW] XtremeV3 NEW Design Questions TheMortal 37 Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:15 am
allrocknmetal View latest post
error creating a section in the forums General Support fire 1 Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:27 pm
Work in php7? General Support fire 7 Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:58 am
TheMortal View latest post
Not letting me create members accout Bugs Gregsta 12 Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:19 am
Gregsta View latest post
Flash Theme Changes[FIXED-RESOLVED] General Support RAIN 9 Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:52 pm
Pulaski View latest post
MySQL 8. Bugs jxxaxxy 0 Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:14 am
jxxaxxy View latest post
would be members cannot register Bugs GI_ 5 Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:28 am
GI_ View latest post
can't change members status General Support mwjohn58 1 Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:35 am
Not letting me add download General Support Gregsta 5 Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:34 am
Gregsta View latest post

[RELEASED] - Custom Discord block

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    printer-friendly view    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

votes: 11
usa.png

Web Control Panel: 11.42.0 (build 23)
PHP Version: 5.4.24
SQL Version: 5.5.37-35.1-log
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:38 pm Post subject: No icon [RELEASED] - Custom Discord block Reply with quote

I  have  had  several  PM's,  and  steam  discussions  with  many  of  you  and  one  thing  that  keeps  coming  up  is  a  new  TS3  block  or  Discord  block.  Well,  I  can't  say  much  for  the  TS3  block  since  I  have  not  looked  into  it  and  especially  since  TS5  is  due  to  be  released  in  Q4  of  this  year,  and  things  may  be  different  and  better  with  that  release,  but,  for  the  Discord  users,  I  can  say  I  am  in  the  works  on  a  Discord  block  which  will  have  a  bunch  of  settings  and  features  to  allow  you  to  personalize  it  to  your  liking.

More  info  on  it  can  be  found  here  as  well  as  a  image  of  what  I  have  done  thus  far,  (side  block  only).
 https://www.headshotdomain.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=6558#6558

The  admin  side  will  be  built  last.  Right  now,  this  is  just  a  proof,  and  hopefully,  within  a  few  days  /  a  week,  I  will  have  the  backend  started.

But,  I  do  need  someone's  help.  In  my  second  post  on  my¬†website,  I  did  put  out  a  request.

Quote:
I  will  need  the  assistance  of  someone  if  possible.  Only  3  requirements  is  needed.

• A  very  active  Discord  channel

•  
  • Needs  to  have  a  bot  on  there

•  
  • Willing  to  give  me  some  information,  (for  testing  purposes  only).

•  

If  your  willing  to  help  out,  then  I  will  be  willing  to  give  you  the  script  first  and  have  it  on  your  site  before  the  next  release  of  the  CMS.  Of  course,  you  will  only  get  the  script  once  I  am  done.  I  will  install  it  onto  your  site  so  i  don't  have  to  write  a  readme  or  anything,  and  I  will  walk  you  through  the  settings  once  I  am  at  that  point.  If  you're  interested,  send  me  a  PM  on  this  site.

If  you're  interested  in  helping  me,  please  send  me  a  PM  on  MY  website  and  not  here.  If  you  do  PM  me  here  on  this  site,  I  will  automatically  reject  your  request  for  I  will  see  you  can't  follow  simple  instructions.  Wink

Last edited by coRpSE on Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:04 am Post subject: No icon Re: [WIP] - Custom Discord block Reply with quote

Here  is  the  latest  preview  of  what  I  am  working  on.

Thanks  to  SpOrAdiC  for  letting  me  use  his  discord.
 Mind  you,  there  is  still  a  lot  of  work  that  needs  to  get  done  and  a  lot  of  coding  needs  to  be  cleaned  up,  but,  for  the  most  part,  I  am  nearing  completion  of  just  the  design  phase.  My  time  frame  is  a  little  off  and  it  may  be  a  bit  longer  considering  I  have  other  obligations  to  do,  but,  you  can  see,  I  have  both  done.  I  don't  think  i  will  have  any  new  images  or  news  until  after  the  backend  is  built,  but  till  then,  just  know  that  it  is  getting  done.

On  the  center  block,  that  is  the  max  size,  so  if  you  do  have  more  channels  than  what  is  shown,  it  too  will  also  scroll.  Each  block  is  pretty  much  100%  of  the  actual  size,  in  height,  and  width.  The  center  block  will  adjust  100  -  150  px  width  wise.  maybe  more  or  less,  more  testing  will  need  to  take  place.  The  side  block  will  be  able  to  go  about  100px  longer,  give  or  take.  But  again,  more  testing  will  need  to  happen.
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:27 pm Post subject: No icon Re: [WIP] - Custom Discord block Reply with quote

Okay,  I  need  1  more  volunteer  to  test  this  script.
 Looking  for  someone  with  a  very  active  Discord  community  with  a  decent  size  community  that  uses  their  Discord  server.
 If  you  have  a  community  like  that  and  you  want  to  help  test  this,  please  send  me  a  PM.
Sponsor
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:05 am Post subject: No icon Re: [WIP] - Custom Discord block Reply with quote

Okay,  I  think  I  am  done.  I  gone  through  and  haven't  seen  any  spelling  errors  or  bugs.  Here  is  a  image  of  the  admin  panel  as  of  now.

With  that  image,  you  can  see  that  Zone  8  is  the  border,  where  you  can  alter  the  border  width  and  color.  You  have  4  options  with  the  border  width,

1. 0px  =  No  border  at  all

3. 1px  =  all  inner  borders  at  1  px  and  the  outer  border  at  2px

5. 2px  =  all  inner  borders  at  2  px  and  the  outer  border  at  3px

7. 3px  =  all  inner  borders  at  3  px  and  the  outer  border  at  4px

I  did  the  outside  border  at  +1  pixel  on  purpose  since  that  is  the  outside  defining  border  and  did  not  look  right  being  1px.  This  was  a  decision  that  I  made  pretty  easily.  Well,  now  back  to  cleaning  it  up  and  getting  it  over  to  Lonestar.

New  and  final  look  to  the  system.

I  decided  that  I  am  going  to  release  this  ASAP  for  those  that  want  to  use  this.  I  was  thinking  originally  that  I  wanted  to  release  this  with  the  next  release  of  the  CMS,  but  I  decided  against  that  because  not  everyone  uses  Discord  and  I  would  feel  that  it  would  be  wasteful  to  implement  it  right  in  the  system.  So,  this  morning,  over  the  past  4  hours,  I  wrote  up  an  installer  for  the  system.  This  system  will  be  the  easiest  system  I  have  ever  developed  to  install.  All  you  need  to  do  is  upload  the  files,  go  into  the  ACP  and  click  on  discord.  It  will  install  itself  and  it  will  then  proceed  to  delete  its  installer,  then  you  are  good  to  go.  Trying  out  something  new  that  I  have  never  done  before,  but  have  thought  about  for  the  past  few  years,  just  never  tried  till  now.  If  your  interested  in  this  system,  please  let  me  know  and  I  will  get  you  the  script  and  you  can  test  it  and  let  me  know  if  it  installed  and  is  working  right  for  you.  If  all  is  good,  and  I  get  enough  test  in,  then  I  will  release  it  publically.
DjDecibel

italy.png

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:11 am Post subject: No icon Re: [WIP] - Custom Discord block Reply with quote

oh  great,  a  new  way  to  install  modules  Very Happy  i'm  interested!  Smile
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:01 pm Post subject: No icon Re: [WIP] - Custom Discord block Reply with quote

System  is  released.
 Download  Here:
 CLICK  HERE  TO  DOWNLOAD

DjDecibel  wrote:
oh  great,  a  new  way  to  install  modules  Very Happy  i'm  interested!  Smile

I  changed  it  up  again.  I  did  have  that  system  working  the  way  I  wanted,  but  I  have  bigger  plans  for  that  which  requires  a  lot  more  work.  So  on  this  system,  I  did  something  that  has  been  done  in  the  past  by  others,  but  never  by  me.  So  the  idea  is  not  new,  just  not  widely  used  and  its  just  as  easy  as  the  other  one  I  made  and  just  removed.  The  only  real  difference  is  in  the  other  one,  it  had  a  install  file  that  would  automatically  run  then  deletes  its  self,  and  on  this  one  released  with  the  system,  its  just  a  function  so  nothing  gets  deleted.  But  the  system  is  just  a  matter  of  uploading,  and  going  into  the  ACP  and  clicking  the  Discord  button,  no  more  editing  files  or  removing  installers  after  your  done  installing.
Sponsor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  General Chat All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: