babstats nuke evo PHP 5.6
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Evolution-Xtreme -> Modules

#1: No icon babstats nuke evo PHP 5.6 Author: pd35 PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:32 pm
    —
 have  old  babstats  running  for  old  game  it  need  some  update  to  php  5.6  is  there  some  one  who  can  help  whit  it.

#2: No icon Re: babstats nuke evo PHP 5.6 Author: coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:01 pm
    —
 Isn't  the  nuke  version  of  that  called  Neos_Chronos?  its  for  the  BHD  game,  right?

#3: No icon Re: babstats nuke evo PHP 5.6 Author: Sp0rAdiC PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:55 am
    —

coRpSE  wrote  (View  Post):                
Isn't  the  nuke  version  of  that  called  Neos_Chronos?  its  for  the  BHD  game,  right?                

Correct.  I  have  it  installed,  but  don't  remember  the  changes  I  made.   Shocked

#4: No icon Re: babstats nuke evo PHP 5.6 Author: coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:34 pm
    —
 I  recently  installed  Neo  Chronoes  on  the  EID  site  for  Tex  and  his  clan.  I  will  ask  if  I  can  get  the  files  from  them  if  it  okay  with  them.

#5: No icon Re: babstats nuke evo PHP 5.6 Author: Ragonese PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:45 pm
    —
 I  have  the  current  version  of  Neos_Chronos2  from  the  EID  Website.  It  currently  does  not  run  in  PHP  5.6,  we  have  it  running  in  PHP  5.4  currently.  I  will  see  if  I  can  add  it  to  the  download  section.  It  will  require  some  re-coding  to  run  in  PHP  5.6.

Evolution-Xtreme -> Modules

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1