error log
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Evolution-Xtreme -> Bugs

#16: No icon Re: error log Author: Redcougarxr7 PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:40 pm
    —
 Test.      Im  using  samething  that  is  in  this  reply  box

#17: No icon Re: error log Author: coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:33 pm
    —
 Question,  when  you  uploaded  the  new  file,  did  you  happen  to  clear  both  your  sites  cache  and  your  browsers  cache?

Try  this  file.

#18: No icon Re: error log Author: Redcougarxr7 PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:44 pm
    —
 Never  knew  I  had  to  do  that.  But  will  do  now

#19: No icon Re: error log Author: coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:04 pm
    —
 okay,  let  me  know  if  that  fixed  your  issue?

#20: No icon Re: error log Author: Redcougarxr7 PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:09 pm
    —
 Well  I  cleared  cache  and  guess  what  your  right  its  gone.  You  are  the  man  Corpse   Very Happy   Very Happy   Very Happy

#21: No icon Re: error log Author: coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:18 pm
    —
 No  Problem.

#22: No icon Re: error log Author: Redcougarxr7 PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:05 pm
    —
 Ok  another  error  on  log.  Hope  its  an  easy  fix.

PHP  Warning:   preg_replace_callback():  Requires  argument  2,  'Array',  to  be  a  valid  callback  in  /home/public_html/includes/classes/class.identify.php  on  line  182

#23: No icon Re: error log Author: coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:02 am
    —
 Can  you  paste  your  class.identify.php  file  here.  On  both  a  fresh  copy  and  mine  on  my  site,  line  182  is  just  "#  mobile  phones",  so  I  am  wondering  what  yours  is.

#24: No icon Re: error log Author: Redcougarxr7 PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:49 am
    —
 Here  you  go.  File  attached

#25: No icon Re: error log Author: ShadzLocation: Nottingham PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:05 pm
    —
 The  file  that  you  are  using  appears  to  be  an  older  version  of  the  file.

I  have  put  a  copy  of  mine  on  the  post  that  should  stop  your  error  message.

#26: No icon Re: error log Author: Redcougarxr7 PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:30 pm
    —
 Well  tried  that.  Admin  panel  is  blank  and  cant  see  nothing.  I  put  original  back  and  admin  panel  is  back

#27: No icon Re: error log Author: coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:03 pm
    —
 Well,  the  best  I  can  do  is  give  you  two  options.

1. Upgrade  your  site  to  the  latest  files.  Depending  on  how  much  custom  editing  you  have  done  to  the  site  will  dictate  what  kind  of  issues  your  going  to  have.

2. Ask  Lonestar  in  a  PM  on  his  site  if  he  can  help  you  out  with  this.  I  can't,  time's  up,  unless  you  want  to  wait.  I  go  in  for  surgery  on  Wed  and  I  will  be  gone  for  about  8  weeks.  If  I  can  get  my  laptop  working  right,  maybe  less,  but  at  a  diminished  capacity.

You  need  to  get  all  your  files  updated  with  the  latest  code  changes.  If  you  don't,  you  will  continue  to  have  errors.  Right  now,  it's  we  fix  one,  then  another  appears  and  its  going  to  keep  doing  that.  Only  other  option,  roll  back  your  PHP  version  to  5.4  if  you  can,  but  I  recommend  that  you  update  your  site.

#28: No icon Re: error log Author: ShadzLocation: Nottingham PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:06 pm
    —
 To  be  honest  from  the  look  of  your  site  without  logging  in  etc  it  appears  there  is  not  that  
 many  custom  scripts  if  any.

Upgrading  to  the  latest  files  will  solve  your  problem  like  coRpSE  has  pointed  out.

It  would  be  best  you  do  that  even  if  you  do  have  custom  scripts  just  download  the  latest
 files  from  the  site  make  the  edits  you  need  to  then  upload  all  the  files  to  your  site  in  one
 go  with  all  your  edits  done.

#29: No icon Re: error log Author: Redcougarxr7 PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:28 pm
    —
 Corpse  Good  Luck  with  the  surgery  and  I  hope  recovery  goes  well.  
 I  will  do  the  upgrade.  My  last  question  is.  Do  I  simply  update  the  files  or  do  I  need  to  do  the  sql  database  also?

#30: No icon Re: error log Author: Sp0rAdiC PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:35 am
    —
 Just  update  the  files.   No  database  changes  are  needed.

Evolution-Xtreme -> Bugs

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3