I seem to be locked out of my website Smile
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Evolution-Xtreme -> General Support

#1: No icon I seem to be locked out of my website Smile Author: storm PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:59 am
    —
 Hi  There.

Will  try  to  explain.

I  have  not  been  on  my  website  for  some  time  now  due  to  ill  heath,  but  all  much  better  now  and  would  like  to  access  it  again.

Lonestar  has  admin  rights  to  this  site  www.adventurewithus.co.uk  and  i  would  like  to  ask  for  some  help  please.

it  seems  i  can  login  as  god  i  think,  but  if  i  log  out  again  and  try  to  login  with  my  norm  account  from  the  home  page  it  will  not  login?  i  get  this  error  message.......Forbidden
 You  don't  have  permission  to  access  /modules.php  on  this  server.
 Additionally,  a  403  Forbidden  error  was  encountered  while  trying  to  use  an  ErrorDocument  to  handle  the  request.

Also  even  in  god  mode  there  are  things  i  can  not  do  with  same  sort  of  error  message.

hope  someone  can  help  and  thank  you  in  advance.

Storm.

#2: No icon Re: I seem to be locked out of my website Smile Author: ShadzLocation: Nottingham PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:56 am
    —
 Just  for  information  its  not  your  login  that  is  the  problem.

I  have  just  been  to  your  site  and  I  don't  have  a  login  for  it  but  if  
 I  click  anything  on  the  site  it  gives  me  the  error  you  have  stated  above.

#3: No icon Re: I seem to be locked out of my website Smile Author: storm PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:19 am
    —
 Hey  thanks  for  reply.

Yes  i  have  tried  with  friends  but  same  error.

Question,  does  anyone  use  this  anymore?

Has  anyone  else  any  ideas?

Storm.

#4: No icon Re: I seem to be locked out of my website Smile Author: ShadzLocation: Nottingham PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:14 am
    —

storm  wrote  (View  Post):                
Hey  thanks  for  reply.

Yes  i  have  tried  with  friends  but  same  error.

Question,  does  anyone  use  this  anymore?

Has  anyone  else  any  ideas?

Storm.                

Hi  Storm,

Yes  this  is  still  used  1  of  the  Devs  is  not  well  at  the  minute  though  so  is  not  
 around,  I  would  suggest  going  over  to  Lonestars  web-site  though  as  he  will  reply  
 on  here  but  also  has  his  own  site.  http://lonestar-modules.com/

#5: No icon Re: I seem to be locked out of my website Smile Author: coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:29 pm
    —
 Question,  From  the  time  it  was  last  working  fine  to  when  it  was  broken,  was  there  anything  changed,  uploaded,  edited?

I  ask  because  the  last  few  times  I  seen  this  was  when  a  few  files  were  corrupted  when  uploaded/edited  because  there  FTP  was  set  to  ASCII  instead  of  binary,  or   they  had  some  bad  packet  loss  when  uploading  and  a  few  files  errored  out.

How  many  custom  scripts  do  you  have  installed  on  your  site.  What  I  mean  is,  how  many  files  have  you  edited  on  your  site,  if  the  answer  is  none,  I  would  try  uploading  fresh  files  overwriting  the  ones  there  of  the  core  files.  Note,  you  will  still  have  your  current  theme,  which  I  see  needs  some  work  done  to  it.

Shadz  is  right,  we  are  pretty  much  down  to  just  one  person,  I  am  in  pre-op  mode  right  now.  I  have  surgery  in  a  couple  of  weeks  and  will  be  AFK  for  about  8  weeks  due  to  it.  Till  then,  I  am  trying  to  do  what  I  can  before  that  date.

Evolution-Xtreme -> General Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1