Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Evolution-Xtreme -> General Chat

#1: No icon Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May. Author: coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:56 pm
    —
 Just  a  heads  up  to  those  of  you  that  are  here  looking  for  support  from  me,  you  wont  get  it  till  more  and  likly  May.  I  am  undergoing  a  reconstruction  procedure  on  my  left  foot  that  will  leave  me  bed  ridden  for  8  weeks.  If  you  are  looking  for  support  and  need  it  fast,  ask  here  or  do  a  search.  You  will  be  surprised  what  has  been  answered  already.

As  for  if  nobody  replies,  (staff  or  community  member),  try  going  over  to  Lonestars  website,  http://lonestar-modules.com  ,  and  asking  over  there.  It  will  be  tough  for  the  next  2  months  because  it  will  be  up  to  our  great  community  and  Lonestar  to  really  pick  up  the  workload.  

Well,  see  ya'll  when  I  get  back,  hopefully  sooner  than  later.

#2: No icon Re: Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May. Author: sgtmuddLocation: MA PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:46 am
    —
 Good  luck  and  get  well  soon!

#3: No icon Re: Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May. Author: casterdon PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:47 pm
    —
 Good  luck  with  the  opp  and  get  well  sooooooon   Wink

#4: No icon Re: Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May. Author: 5STARLocation: Missouri PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:17 pm
    —
 Get  well  soon  DC,  hope  you  have  a  speedy  recovery

#5: No icon Re: Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May. Author: coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:50 pm
    —
 Well,  the  surgery  is  over.  When  then  on  Wednesday  I  was  out  by  Wednesday  evening.  Surgery  went  on  for  about  2  hours  and  45  minutes.  Right  now  I  am  in  a  ton  of  pain  and  the  meds  that  they  gave  me  are  s***.  Currently  right  now  I  am  in  a  soft  cast,  but  will  be  seeing  the  surgeon  in  a  little  over  a  week  to  get  my  hard  cast  on.  Hopefully  I  will  be  able  to  get  something  better  than  the  meds  that  I  am  on  now  so  I  can  get  some  sleep.  I  sleep  on  average  2  hour  spirts,  which  really  sucks.  Soon  enough  I  will  be  back.  I  just  don't  see  it  coming  fast  enough.

Evolution-Xtreme -> General Chat

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1