Realm Designz
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Evolution-Xtreme -> General Support

#1: No icon Realm Designz Author: Thumpit PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:42 pm
    —
 Will  someone  from  realm  designz  pm  me  please,  or  someone  who  has  an  account  with  them,  let  them  know  I'm  having  issues.  

I'm  having  issues  registering  on  your  website  so  I  can  look  at  the  themes.  I  tried  to  submit  a  contact  us  post,  but  it's  bugged  as  well.

When  I'm  creating  an  account,  I  answer  the  question  and  complete  the  picture.  when  I  click  submit,  the  picture  turns  into  a  green  checkmark,  the  website  thinks  for  about  a  minute,  then  I  get  an  error  on  the  site  that  says  my  security  code  is  wrong.  It  gives  me  a  different  question  and  picture.  There  is  no  security  code.

When  I  try  to  submit  a  support/contact  us  ticket,  it  asks  for  a  department  to  send  it  to...but  there  are  no  departments  to  select  from,  so  it  will  not  let  me  submit  the  ticket.

Someone  please  help.

#2: No icon Re: Realm Designz Author: megaboostLocation: Somewhere in the Cosmos PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:59 pm
    —
 I  can  certainly  pass  this  on  if  you  haven't  already  got  it  fixed.

#3: No icon Re: Realm Designz Author: Thumpit PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:22 pm
    —
 Negative,  still  having  issues  with  their  site.

This  is  greatly  appreciated!!

#4: No icon Re: Realm Designz Author: megaboostLocation: Somewhere in the Cosmos PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:09 pm
    —
 I  have  taken  a  screenshot  of  your  post  and  pm'd  it  to  TheMortal  with  a  link  to  this  thread.

#5: No icon Re: Realm Designz Author: Thumpit PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:13 pm
    —
 Thank  you  very  much!

Evolution-Xtreme -> General Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1