Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
File Repository 1.0.0 Released Announcements! Lonestar 0 Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:44 am
Lonestar View latest post
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm
Lonestar View latest post
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm
European Cookie Law Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 am

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 20 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am
Depresjon2 View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 121 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm
casterdon View latest post
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 106 Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 am
coRpSE View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 18 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am
Blackou View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 2 Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm
Charles64 View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 110 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:06 pm
Macdaddy View latest post
youtube videos in posts wont go full screen Modules PatPgtips 1 Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:09 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Realm Designz General Support Thumpit 4 Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:13 pm
Thumpit View latest post
Billing/Invoicing Module Modules Thumpit 5 Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:29 pm
Thumpit View latest post
Sentinel IP2Country Update General Support bobdude 3 Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:26 am
coRpSE View latest post
a new local project www.wnyboards.com Link up skurge 0 Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:45 pm
skurge View latest post
Adding SSL certificate Security allrocknmetal 4 Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:48 am
allrocknmetal View latest post
Anyone know how to get hold of Noto? General Support Richmc 0 Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:18 pm
Richmc View latest post
General Info changes are not Saving once changed General Support Thumpit 2 Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:42 pm
Thumpit View latest post

A few things we having coming in the near future.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> Welcome to Evolution Xtreme!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
killigan
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 6
usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:34 am Post subject: Idea A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ 

Last edited by killigan on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 154164544594519
CoZmicShReddeR

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:53 am Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

Wow,  really  nice  tutorials  on  the  progress  for  Evo  Extreme!  I  think  the  theme  backup  will  be  the  one  I  will  use  the  most!  The  admin  module  adding  more  modules  is  a  huge  plus...  The  Network  bar  is  cool  maybe  I  can  off  load  all  the  tons  of  links  on  my  site  to  it!  I  like  the  doc  editor  friend  of  mine  has  been  not  happy  with  nuke  because  he  cannot  edit  or  access  docs  from  main  site  link  because  of  .htaccess  sure  he  might  like  how  you  set  that  up  maybe  we  can  use  the  doc  editor  for  other  coding  modules  and  some  kind  of  open  directory  module  make  it  like  cpanel  but  be  able  to  have  a  open  access  area  for  groups...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: mweltchek MySpace Profile: cozmicshredder
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 27
australia.png

Web Control Panel: WHM
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:18 am Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

CoZmicShReddeR  wrote  (View  Post):                
maybe  we  can  use  the  doc  editor  for  other  coding  modules  and  some  kind  of  open  directory  module  make  it  like  cpanel  but  be  able  to  have  a  open  access  area  for  groups...                

Thats  not  a  bad  idea,  it  would  be  simple  to  code  and  can  easily  be  used  to  list  all  modules  and  the  files  within  them
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
killigan
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 6
usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:52 am Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

We  are  working  on  this  now  to  be  honest.  The  import  and  backup  was  the  first  step  in  the  new  theme  management  section.  The  snavi  was  just  a  test  to  get  the  code  editor  working.  And  I  find  it  funny  you  said  from  cpanel  since  that  is  the  editor  from  cpanel  lol...

We  do  plan  to  make  it  possible  to  install  mods  from  zip  files  and  to  edit  the  files.  Of  course  not  every  area  of  the  system  will  be  editable.  I  do  have  a  lot  of  things  I  want  added  in  the  near  future  but  it  all  takes  time.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 154164544594519
MorrisAddison

blank.png

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:06 am Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

these  will  be  some  nice  updates  to  the  cms...  nice  work  guys!!

~Morris
VicToMeyeZR
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

Web Control Panel: cPanel
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:54 am Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

Glad  to  see  the  approval  so  far.  Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ We  are  working  very  hard  to  bring  Xtreme  up  to  par  with  others  out  there.  Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ Personally  I  think  updating  the  current  systems  to  make  them  better  and  more  user  friendly  is  more  important  that  just  hashing  out  mod  after  mod,  but  the  core  is  still  old  and  out  dated,  so  that  what  my  time  has  been  towards  (of  course  my  other  projects  that  are  also  going  on,  that  isn't  being  talked  about,  but  thats  ok.  Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ Smile  Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ )

I  hope  we  have  xtreme  updated  and  going  strong  by  the  end  of  the  year.

and  please  if  there  is  anything  in  the  core  of  xtreme  or  nuke  that  you  want  to  see  updated,  mention  it  so  we  can  look  into  it.

*the  reference  to  the  term  "I"  is  in  no  way  related  to  meaning  that  I  alone  am  doing  any  of  this.  Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ "I"  strictly  refers  to  my  thoughts  on  the  matter.

Last edited by VicToMeyeZR on Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
Vamp-Angel

uk.png

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:28 am Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

yes  these  will  come  in  very  very  handy  for  everyone,especially  the  theme  backup,  which  i  think  every1  will  love,  and  just  wanna  say  great  work  on  xtreme  2.0  guyzz

Vamp-Angel
CoZmicShReddeR

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:19 pm Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

Another  thing  I  am  not  sure  if  what  I  said  earlier  sounded  like  this  but  some  people  I  know  would  like  it  if  you  could  set  up  a  share  area  for  coding  or  share  directory  maybe  like  where  its  like  an  open  folder  online  and  they  can  work  on  files  within  a  group  so  maybe  be  able  to  edit  directly  and  upload  and  download  into  the  same  directory  as  well...

I  think  saying  should  be  like  Cpanel  but  what  I  meant  was  like  the  cpanel  file  editor  maybe  something  in  that  but  meant  for  a  group  for  coders  to  be  collaborative.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: mweltchek MySpace Profile: cozmicshredder
sniperkiller

votes: 1
canada.png

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:19 am Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

Thats  awesome.  Great  work
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
VicToMeyeZR
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:54 pm Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

CoZmicShReddeR  wrote  (View  Post):                
Another  thing  I  am  not  sure  if  what  I  said  earlier  sounded  like  this  but  some  people  I  know  would  like  it  if  you  could  set  up  a  share  area  for  coding  or  share  directory  maybe  like  where  its  like  an  open  folder  online  and  they  can  work  on  files  within  a  group  so  maybe  be  able  to  edit  directly  and  upload  and  download  into  the  same  directory  as  well...

I  think  saying  should  be  like  Cpanel  but  what  I  meant  was  like  the  cpanel  file  editor  maybe  something  in  that  but  meant  for  a  group  for  coders  to  be  collaborative.                

I  don't  know  that  a  cms  should  go  that  direction,  but  we  can  look  into  a  feature  like  that..   If  community  wants  those  features,  then  its  worth  it  to  look  into  them.
Texasdad-55

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:31 am Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

Any  update  for  this  yet?
megaboost

uk.png

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:31 pm Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

I  especially  like  the  Snavi  Bar......  That  will  work  a  treat  to  offload  some  useful  links.

I  also  think  the  Theme  backup  is  an  excellent  Idea  and  I  will  definately  be  using  that.

10/10  Killi.  Keep  up  the  great  work!
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
Texasdad-55

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:19 am Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

Second  request,  any  update  on  this,  would  really  like  to  add  it  to  my  site,  Thank  You.
nextgen

usa.png

Web Control Panel: Cpanel
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:42 am Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

Thats  an  awesome  assett  to  the  cms.  Very  flexible  and  sharp  looking  and  does  not  seem  to  be  to  bad  with  the  custom  side  to  make  it  fit  any  sites  theme.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: 1681980102 MySpace Profile: http://www.myspace.com/halsteadclan
VicToMeyeZR
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:22 pm Post subject: No icon Re: A few things we having coming in the near future. Reply with quote

Texasdad-55  wrote  (View  Post):                
Second  request,  any  update  on  this,  would  really  like  to  add  it  to  my  site,  Thank  You.                

Patience  my  young  padawan...

We  are  very  busy  with  mods,  and  updates.   We  will  be  getting  to  all  these  things,  but  they  do  take  time.   It  won't  happen  over  night  I'm  afraid.

We  will  get  their.   

As  and  FYI,  the  Theme  Backup  from  when  I  was  playing  with  it,  does  work  right  now.   Smile
 Just  have  to  get  to  the  ability  to  edit  and  save  theme  files  from  the  admin  panel...   That  will  come  with  a  little  time.
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  Welcome to Evolution Xtreme! All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: