Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
File Repository 1.0.0 Released Announcements! Lonestar 0 Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:44 am
Lonestar View latest post
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm
Lonestar View latest post
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm
European Cookie Law Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 am

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 20 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am
Depresjon2 View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 121 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm
casterdon View latest post
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 106 Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 am
coRpSE View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 18 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am
Blackou View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 2 Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm
Charles64 View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 110 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:06 pm
Macdaddy View latest post
login as admin strange error General Support Worfwarrior 8 Sun May 21, 2017 12:42 pm
Worfwarrior View latest post
Does Anyone Have a Media Player Mod? Modules goosse 0 Mon May 01, 2017 9:17 am
goosse View latest post
head and body help General Support hercountrybuck 8 Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:08 pm
Sp0rAdiC View latest post
babstats nuke evo PHP 5.6 Modules pd35 4 Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:45 pm
Ragonese View latest post
Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May. General Chat coRpSE 4 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:50 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Think I got hit with malware somehow General Support bobdude 10 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:44 pm
coRpSE View latest post
error log Bugs Redcougarxr7 31 Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:46 pm
coRpSE View latest post
I seem to be locked out of my website Smile General Support storm 4 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:29 pm
coRpSE View latest post

[IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> Announcements!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 27
australia.png

Web Control Panel: WHM
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:54 am Post subject: Warning ! [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

Hey  everyone,

Ãƒâ€šÃ‚   Ãƒâ€šÃ‚   It  seems  that  theres  a  few  sites  out  there  supplying  ripped  themes,  modules,  mods  etc  so  from  now  on  im  going  to  list  them  and  keep  the  list  updated  and  to  those  who  dont  see  one  on  the  list  reply  to  this  post  with  the  website  name  and  what  they  supply  and  ill  add  it.  The  current  list  is...

Kold  Fussion  [www.kold-fussion.com]  -  Supplies  ripped  commercial  themes  (confirmed)
     PHP-Nuke  Downloads  [www.phpnuke-downloads.com]  -  Supplies  ripped  commercial/free  themes  and  modules  (confirmed)
     User  Nuke  [www.usernuke.com]  -  Supports  phpnuke-downloads.com  (confirmed)
     Clan  Worldz  [www.clanworldz.com]  -  Uses  ripped  themes  and  redistributes  themes  (confirmed)

Please  avoid  these  sites  as  all  they  do  is  get  you  into  the  deep  end  for  downloading  ripped  content.

Cheers,
 SgtLegend

Last edited by SgtLegend on Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:02 am; edited 4 times in total
Wishmaster

uk.png

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:41 pm Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

thanks  for  the  heads  up   Smile
5STAR
Support Team
Support Team

votes: 4
usa.png

Web Control Panel: 11.50.0 (build 0)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:10 pm Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

Lets  not  get  this  confused  with  [http://www.phpnukedownloads.com/]  ,  which  is  a  legit  site.  Razz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 264037510283291
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
DELETED

blank.png

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:05 pm Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

Nikki  at  Destine  Designs  has  forced  PHP-Nuke  downloads  to  remove  there  content  from  the  website,  and  far  as  i  know  is  forcing  kold  fusion  to  do  the  same  or  face  legal  action.
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

australia.png

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:21 pm Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

crosshair2  wrote  (View  Post):                
Nikki  at  Destine  Designs  has  forced  PHP-Nuke  downloads  to  remove  there  content  from  the  website,  and  far  as  i  know  is  forcing  kold  fusion  to  do  the  same  or  face  legal  action.                

I  know,  ive  talked  with  Nikki  2  times  via  emails  and  as  well  as  myself  we  are  both  disgusted  that  some  people  have  to  sink  as  low  as  stealing  commercial  themes
xGSTQ

uk.png

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:42 am Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

All  www.phpnuke-downloads.com  does  is  use  file  sharing  sites  to  re-distribute  commercial  themes.

he  is  hosting/sharing  one  of  our  themes,  and  it  went  all  the  way  just  short  of  a  court  injunction  needed  on  my  part  to  get  him  to  remove  it.

He  claimed  counter  copyright  for  it,  so  his  host  at  the  time  godaddy  said  the  only  way  he  is  legally  obliged  to  force  him  to  remove  it  was  with  a  court  injunction  which  would  have  cost  around  $3000  which  quite  frankly  is  a  waste  of  money,  because  he  would  have  just  moved  host  or  moved  the  files  to  a  file  share  which  he  did  do  in  the  end  to  pass  the  blame  on  to  someone  else.  Its  not  that  I  cant  afford  it,  it  would  have  been  a  big  waste  of  cash..  

What  he  has  started  to  do  now  is  take  all  of  our  released  scripts  and  free  themes  and  remove  the  copyright  for  his  trying  to  promote  more  traffic  to  his  sad  site.

It  is  very  very  sad  that  people  like  Sam  Hossain  http://www.ravenphpscripts.com/article-3704--0-0.html  and  also  an  educated  individual  (well  thinks  he  is)  http://ca.linkedin.com/in/samhossain  http://samhossain.me/  

Who  has  the  audacity  to  write  an  article  on  copyright  >>  http://agentcities.com/is-this-yours-or-is-this-mine/  yet  practices  in  it  and  doesn't  give  a  monkeys  who  he  steals  and  rips  from,  and  will  think  nothing  of  saying  it  is  his  creation.

As  for  http://www.kold-fussion.com/  this  is  the  first  ive  heard  of,  but  what  gives  him  the  right  to  say

Quote:                
KF-Tech  theme  is  for  sale.  I  am  only  charging  $50  us  dollars  for  this  theme  because  I  think  a  lot  more  people  would  buy  a  commercial  theme  at  a  reasonable  price.  Unlike  other  people  who  make  themes  and  charges  a  lot  for  them  I  do  not  see  paying  that  much  for  a  theme.                  

What  he  doesn't  realize  is  that  it  takes  7-10  days  to  make  a  good  theme  and  longer  to  make  a  very  good  theme,  these  idiots  are  doing  more  damage  than  what  they  realize  because  it  just  makes  designers  and  coders  move  on..  but  they  cant  see  that.
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

australia.png

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:00 am Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

The  guy  who  actually  runs  phpnuke-downloads  is  so  proud  of  himself  that  he  classes  his  site  as  a  business.  I  actually  emailed  his  host  which  are  in  the  Netherlands  and  they  said  they  are  "under  contract  so  they  CANNOT  shut  his  site  down".  Ive  spoken  with  killigan  and  he  agrees  with  me  that  it  total  bullshit  as  hosts  are  legally  required  to  manage  and  maintain  illegal,  ripped  or  pirated  content  which  his  host  don't  want  to  do.  Ive  seen  ALOT  of  ripped  themes,  modules  and  mods  on  there  site  they  claim  copyrights  for  and  quite  frankly  they  can  believe  they  have  the  skills  we  do  but  in  the  end  as  a  community  were  better  then  that  jackass  and  his  team  of  rippers  he  has  by  his  side.

I  think  the  only  real  way  to  stop  these  guys  from  ripping  the  things  we  design  and  build  is  to  domain  lock  and  encrypt  but  due  to  nuke  been  open  source  you  can't  exactly  do  that  for  everything.  Just  before  i  end  this  i  remembered  that  phpnuke-downloads's  host  threatened  me  to  contact  the  FBI  which  i  might  do  as  im  sure  they  will  have  the  host  facing  charges  for...

-  Negligence
     -  Allowing  ripped  and  copyrighted  files

Thats  just  my  thoughts  on  what  i  think  would  happen  as  im  sick  of  these  rippers  now,  we  earn  our  ranks  and  titles  in  this  CMS  and  people  make  there  way  up  the  google  rank  using  our  products.
xGSTQ

uk.png

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:13 am Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

He  works  alone,  he  doesn't  have  any  helpers  he  is  a  sad  man  with  no  friends,  his  facebook  has  something  like  30  friends  so  he  is  quite  a  loner.  Laughing  

As  Floppy  calls  him  the  QBC  "Quick  Buck  Crew"  he  is  mealy  trying  to  make  some  money  short  term  and  doesn't  care  who  gets  in  his  way.

He  has  no  support  forums  for  his  customers  and  he  does  not  care  if  you  subscribe  or  buy  a  product  and  it  doesn't  work,  he  simply  wants  your  $$$

I  to  contacted  his  host  and  you  are  right  they  don't  care,  they  don't  care  that  he  uses  my  images,  my  text  and  description  or  that  fact  he  is  promoting  file  sharing.

We  should  get  a  letter  drafted  up  and  signed  by  all  the  sites  he  has  stolen  scripts  from.

I  know  recently  he  stole  a  module  from  www.meotoo.com  (NukeTAGS)  that  phpnuke-downloads  has  removed  the  copyright  and  claimed  as  his.
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

australia.png

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:23 pm Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

Bayler  wrote  (View  Post):                
Solution  =  Encryption

I  said  that  Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ (  2  )  years  ago  ....  im  sating  it  now  (  ENCRYPTION  )  solves  all!                

Like  i  said  in  my  other  post  this  is  an  option  but  not  all  the  time  due  to  nuke  been  open  source,  you  can't  exactly  encrypt  everything  you  design/code
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
xGSTQ

uk.png

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:34 pm Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

I  kind  of  agree  most  things  can  be  encrypted,  and  if  i  was  writing  modules  and  big  blocks  I  would  encode  them  ALL  

When  it  comes  to  themes  though  people  want  to  modify  them  and  make  changes  so  its  not  that  feasible

How's  tricks  Bayler  not  spoken  to  you  for  a  while  m8
travo

votes: 2
australia.png

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:45 pm Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

When  it  comes  to  themes,  encryption  will  not  stop  someone  who  really  wants  the  theme.  I  was  going  to  defend  my  point,  but  decided  against  it,  as  some  people  might  learn  something  from  it...
xGSTQ

uk.png

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:05 pm Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

travo  wrote  (View  Post):                
When  it  comes  to  themes,  encryption  will  not  stop  someone  who  really  wants  the  theme.  I  was  going  to  defend  my  point,  but  decided  against  it,  as  some  people  might  learn  something  from  it...                

lol  good  idea   Razz  

Trust  me  I  know  how  easy  it  is   Shocked
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
xGSTQ

uk.png

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:16 pm Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

I  think  the  easiest  way  to  get  on  his  nerves  is  do  what  ive  been  doing  ever  since  he  started  distributing  my  theme..  adding  every  single  download  he  adds  to  his  site  on  ours.

And  I  also  have  all  his  subscription  files  too,  so  i  added  all  them  to  our  club,  if  he  really  gets  on  our  nerves  I  just  add  them  to  the  free  downloads.

I  have  done  it  in  the  past,  and  will  continue  to  do  it  until  he  realises  he  cant  pinch  other  peoples  payed  for  files  and  re  sell  them,  its  immoral  and  community  destroying.

Twisted Evil
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

australia.png

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:40 pm Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

xGSTQ  wrote  (View  Post):                
I  think  the  easiest  way  to  get  on  his  nerves  is  do  what  ive  been  doing  ever  since  he  started  distributing  my  theme..  adding  every  single  download  he  adds  to  his  site  on  ours.

And  I  also  have  all  his  subscription  files  too,  so  i  added  all  them  to  our  club,  if  he  really  gets  on  our  nerves  I  just  add  them  to  the  free  downloads.

I  have  done  it  in  the  past,  and  will  continue  to  do  it  until  he  realises  he  cant  pinch  other  peoples  payed  for  files  and  re  sell  them,  its  immoral  and  community  destroying.

Twisted Evil                

My  last  resort  is  to  make  a  BOT  that  travels  through  a  proxy  and  DDOS  attacks  his  server  then  kills  all  the  links  on  his  site  including  logins  but  im  no  hacker  so  plan  out  the  window  Razz.  Soon  enough  he  will  get  the  point  that  what  his  been  doing  is  fraud  and  a  criminal  offense  and  no  matter  if  he  uses  fake  information  for  his  domain  the  police  (FBI)  of  his  country  will  get  him,  only  takes  one  email  from  us  to  convince  the  right  people  were  right.

Also  an  extension  onto  the  encryption,  this  just  wont  work  period  as  you  CANT  encrypt  forum  mods,  free  modules  etc..,  nuke  is  released  under  a  copyright  that  allows  others  to  edit/change/re-distribute  your  content  but  strictly  using  your  copyrights.  Encrypting  everything  would  break  this  copyright  as  you  would  end  up  encrypting  around  80%  of  the  CMS.  Thats  just  my  view  on  how  i  see  it
xGSTQ

uk.png

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:23 pm Post subject: No icon Re: [IMPORTANT INFO] Sites not to visit Reply with quote

The  $3000  was  for  a  company  in  his  home  town  of  Saint  John  (Canada)  to  chase  him  up  and  pursue  him

They  said  it  wouldn't  have  been  easy  at  all  and  the  majority  of  the  $$$  was  for  research  and  gathering  enough  evidence,  even  then  it  wasn't  a  guarantee  they  could  get  him,  so  i  didn't  bother..  

Its  his  host  that  needs  kicking  up  the  arse,  godaddy  got  rid  of  him  because  of  the  sheer  number  of  complaints  but  this  new  host  in  the  Netherlands  doesn't  give  a  rats  Butt  which  doesn't  help  the  good  people  in  this  world  Confused
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  Announcements! All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: