Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
File Repository 1.0.0 Released Announcements! Lonestar 0 Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:44 am
Lonestar View latest post
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm
European Cookie Law Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 am

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 20 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am
Depresjon2 View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 121 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm
casterdon View latest post
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 106 Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 am
coRpSE View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 18 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am
Blackou View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 2 Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm
Charles64 View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 110 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:06 pm
Macdaddy View latest post
head and body help General Support hercountrybuck 8 Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:08 pm
Sp0rAdiC View latest post
babstats nuke evo PHP 5.6 Modules pd35 4 Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:45 pm
Ragonese View latest post
Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May. General Chat coRpSE 4 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:50 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Think I got hit with malware somehow General Support bobdude 10 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:44 pm
coRpSE View latest post
error log Bugs Redcougarxr7 31 Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:46 pm
coRpSE View latest post
I seem to be locked out of my website Smile General Support storm 4 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:29 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Site gone off General Support GI_ 3 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:21 am
Norwegian Language Multilingual Support dogbone 0 Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:43 pm
dogbone View latest post

Recipe Mod - We need some help!

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> Modules
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you use a Recipe Mod?
Yes
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
No
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

win7hkr

usa.png

Web Control Panel: CP
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:40 pm Post subject: No icon Recipe Mod - We need some help! Reply with quote

Hello,  as  some  of  you  know  I  love  Evo-Xtreme  and  support  it  every  chance  I  get.  I  have  a  Recipe  site  we  are  working  on  and  need  some  help  getting  it  all  to  work  correct  and  then  we  will  post  the  mods  for  all  to  use  free  of  charge  and  give  credit  were  and  if  it  is  due.  The  Theme  is  paid  for  though  as  Killigan  @  DarkForge  Graphics  has  some  of  the  nicest  theme  we  have  seen.  they  work  great  for  us.  The  issue  we  have  is  a  program  called  Recipes!  There  ae  several  bugs  that  we  are  just  having  issues  with  that  might  be  a  simple  fix  but  a  big  issue  for  me.
 1.  Can  not  resize  main  page  recipe  icon
 2.  Can  not  add  a  comment  or  post  a  comment  on  a  recipe
 3.  Main  page  spacing  is  a  mess  and  looks  bad

We  have  this  on  a  test  server  and  are  asking  for  help  to  clean  it  up  and  make  it  work  correctly.  Please  take  a  look  at  it  and  if  you  can  help  us  make  it  better  for  every  one  we  can  give  access  to  cpan,  phpmyadmin,  site  admin,  ect.  Full  access  to  those  that  can  make  a  positive  contribute  to  this  recipe  mod.  I  also  have  the  programmers  blessing  on  mods  to  the  recipe  mod.  I  can  send  the  email  to  admin  of  this  site  to  prove  Jen  gave  me  the  go  to  mod  this  recipe  mod.  He  only  need  to  be  given  respect  on  the  code  where  due.  Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ If  you  have  a  idea  or  think  you  can  help  let  me  know.....Hey  BigBangTheory  if  you  are  out  there  can  you  add  to  what  you  were  able  to  get  working?

The  test  site  is  here  Ãƒâ€šÃ‚   >  Click  here  to  view  the  test  site<
Daveran27703
Support Team
Support Team

votes: 5
usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:54 am Post subject: Important Re: Recipe Mod - We need some help! Reply with quote

Hey  win7hkr!  Ãƒâ€šÃ‚   Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ 

For  everyone  else's  info,  I  have  been  working  with  win7hkr  for  the  past  month  or  so  off  and  on.  I  have  hit  some  limitations  with  this  dynamic  module  that  we  need  someone  with  a  deeper  skill  set  to  dig  into  this.  Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ Some  issues  have  been  solved,  but  there  are  some  remaining  issues.  This  dynamic  module  has  been  abandoned  by  the  author  and  we  have  been  granted  full  permission  to  get  the  kinks  out  (we  have  this  in  writing  from  the  original  author)  and  win7hkr  has  a  vested  interest  in  the  source  code.  A  test  site  with  XtremeV2  exists  and  cpanel  /  phpmyadmin  /  ftp  /  test  site  access  is  available  to  help  facilitate  the  recipe/  (Dynamic)  module's  debugging.
 Evo-hacks  has  an  earlier  version  of  the  recipe  module  and  ingredients  module  that  truth  be  told,  is  plagued  with  issues.  Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ This  Dynamic  module  which  was  a  final  effort  in  the  evolution  (excuse  the  pun)  of  the  recipes  /ingredients  modules  but  has  fallen  short  of  fully  functional  and  we  are  hoping  to  get  an  advanced  coder's  interest  and  assistance  in  looking  at  this  with  a  fresh  pair  of  eyes  (and  a  more  advanced  skill  Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ set  of  eyes)
 I  think  this  site  is  a  site  that  would  benifet  us  all  to  having  online  due  to  the  nature  of  the  subject  matter.  A  free  resource  of  recipes  from  a  talented  chef  and  a  compilation  of  information  for  preparing  various  meals.  Perhaps  win7hkr  can  elaborate  on  the  history  of  this  site  and  the  problems  /  challenges  he  has  faced  regarding  hackers.  It  will  be  interesting  to  see  if  Evo  Xtreme  with  hold  strong  and  we  are  hoping  one  of  our  heavy  hitter  developers  will  take  interest  and  be  willing  to  become  involved  in  the  dynamic  module  and  get  it  working  correctly  with  Xtreme
win7hkr

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:34 am Post subject: No icon Re: Recipe Mod - We need some help! Reply with quote

Hey,  glad  to  see  you  again!  I  posted  here  to  let  every  one  know  that  we  are  close  to  releasing  a  recipe  mod  for  any  one  who  want's  it!  save  and  share  your  family  recipes  ect.  I  know  that  if  I  ask  and  prove  it  will  help  the  community  they  will  come  to  the  rescue.  What  I  will  have  to  offer  soon  is  something  that  will  help  both  Evo-Xtreme  and  user  groups  like  this.  A  full  blown  recipe  only  nuke  site  that  is  built  by  the  community  for  the  community.  Every  mod  that  we  use  must  be  GPL  and  free.  The  new  site  will  offer  a  link  to  here  and  a  few  other  nuke  top  site  that  support  Evo.  We  will  not  support  site  that  sell  ripped  off  software.  Every  thing  on  our  site  will  be  GPL  and  we  will  give  it  for  free.  So,  I  call  out  to  the  photo  people,  gamers,  clans,  themers  and  all  Evo-Xtremers  to  help  guide  me  a  little  in  my  quest  to  produce  a  Nuke  Recipe  Mod  built  for  Evo!
 Lets  show  the  world  that  Evo-Xtreme  has  what  it  takes  to  produce  any  mod  the  community  needs!  It  has  been  far  to  long  for  a  good  recipe  mod  and  now  I  need  help  to  finish  the  mods.  
 I  know  for  sure  there  are  a  few  people  here  that  can  help  if  they  want  to.  I  know  you  are  looking  at  this  and  thinking  what  is  in  it  for  me...Nothing  but  a  few  typed  words  and  names  on  some  code  and  a  lot  of  happy  people  posting  there  grandma's  fruit  cake  recipe  from  100  years  ago  that  is  darn  good!  I  am  not  saying  I  want  to  be  food  network  or  recipes.com  and  such.  I  will  not  post  adds  and  pop  up.  Only  recipes  and  chef  info  and  all  for  free.  Like  my  site  and  wish  you  had  one  like  it.  No  issue  as  we  will  keep  it  all  gpl  and  post  our  mods  so  you  can  do  the  same  thing  if  you  wish.  We  will  hold  nothing  back.  I  have  a  good  job  and  use  recipes  every  day.  I  know  recipes  better  than  the  food  network  guys.  A  few  of  my  other  chef  friends  and  I  have  over  4000  recipes  from  fruit  caviar  to  mint  foam  to  truffle  misted  air  drops.  The  info  we  have  is  like  comparing  Evo-Xtreme  with  just  plain  nuke  7.0!
 Please  help  us  provide  a  good  recipe  mod  that  is  GPL  and  free  for  all!
 Win7hkr

We  will  give  out  the  main  site  address  as  we  get  closer  to  a  finished  recipe  mod.  The  guys  over  at  Big  Bang  Gamers  have  helped  us  so  much,  we  are  so  close  to  getting  a  non-buggy  recipe  mod  I  can  smell  the  stove  heating  up!

We  have  no  limit  on  our  bandwidth  on  the  main  non  test  site  and  we  will  keep  a  current  download  of  all  site  mods  and  evo  distros  along  with  a  user  wish  list  and  a  live  link  to  evo!  The  original  programmer  left  me  high  and  dry  and  with  a  non  working  distro  that  is  a  mess!  Please  help!
 I  do  not  know  how  to  beg  any  more  that  I  did  above.  Please  help  me!
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
win7hkr

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:23 am Post subject: No icon Re: Recipe Mod - We need some help! Reply with quote

A  free  resource  of  recipes  from  a  talented  chef  and  a  compilation  of  information  for  preparing  various  meals.  Perhaps  win7hkr  can  elaborate  on  the  history  of  this  site  and  the  problems  /  challenges  he  has  faced  regarding  hackers.  Wow  the  guys  at  Big  Bang  Gamers  make  me  feel  good  and  turn  a  little  red  in  the  face  at  the  same  time.
 Lets  see.....History  I  have  been  a  professional  chef  for  over  10  years  in  California  and  Georgia.  From  Holly  Wood  to  Buckhead  in  the  ATL!  I  have  cooked  for  people  like  J-low  to  Forman  to  the  real  house  wives  and  Mr  J  himself.  Bentley  and  Earth  Wind  and  Fire  just  to  name  a  few!  Right  now  I  am  at  a  4  diamond  5  star  restaurant  in  the  USA.  I  have  access  to  other  chefs  and  schools  that  not  to  many  other  chefs  have.  I  am  also  a  serv-safe  instructor  for  food  safety  and  a  top  grad  from  a  famous  culinary  school  known  to  produce  the  best  chefs  in  the  world.  You  might  be  asking  your  self  why  I  want  to  do  a  recipe  site  and  what  is  in  it  for  me.  Well  to  be  honest  nothing!  It  will  cost  me  to  keep  it  going  and  will  most  likely  be  a  pain  in  my  butt.  that  is  why  I  want  to  spill  the  beans  on  every  recipe  out  there.  No  adds,  no  pop  up,  no  watch  this  show  on  ????,  no  buy  this  knife,  its  the  best  crap.  But,  Free  culinary  info  like,  the  best  place  to  eat  in  Atlanta  with  a  map  or  I  ate  there  and  the  food  I  had  was  great  how  do  I  make  that  at  home?  Our  I  am  looking  for  a  knife  what  works  the  best  for  cheap.  Not  only  questions  and  answers  by  a  chef  but  recipes  to  support  it  and  pictures.  I  am  starting  to  see  a  trend  in  the  chef  industry  that  is  a  bad  thing  and  that  is  recipe  copyrighting.  If  something  is  not  done  soon  it  will  be  a  hard  thing  to  get  a  recipe  for  sugar  cookies  with  out  paying  someone  like  the  food  network  for  a  copy  fee.  Trust  me  when  I  say  it  is  on  its  way.  To  combat  this  we  are  going  to  post  as  many  recipes  as  we  can  and  test  them  photo  them  and  post  them  for  free  to  the  world.  We  are  also  going  to  keep  up  on  food  events  and  fairs  and  try  to  share  as  much  info  as  the  three  of  us  can  post  every  day.  I  want  to  open  a  free  chef  school  some  day  and  teach  the  world  good  food  is  cheap  and  easy  to  make.  Cooking  today  is  lost  in  the  TV  world  of  smoke  and  pony  shows.  I  want  to  show  the  world  how  to  make  stuff  like  fruit  caviar  and  good  old  bean  soup  ect.  You  guys  talk  games  and  photo's  and  clan's!  My  clan  is  foodies  and  recipes.  Why  pay  for  a  100.00  cook  book  with  recipes  that  are  from  a  old  french  book  and  just  rewritten.  Come  to  us  and  we  will  give  you  the  recipe  and  show  you  how  to  make  it  and  even  chat  with  you  on  how  you  did!  All  we  ask  in  return  is  a  recipe  to  post  to  others  for  free.  We  want  to  grow  fast  as  the  worlds  best  phpnuke  free  recipe  top  site  with  out  adds!

Sorry,  never  get  me  talking  about  food....lol
 Ask  me  anything  you  wish  about  what  I  am  trying  to  do  I  will  answer  your  questions.  I  know  what  I  need  I  just  do  not  know  how  to  do  it!  I  have  been  told  by  a  lot  of  gamers  that  Evo-Xtreme  is  the  best  coders  site  around  for  nuke  based  site  mods,  I  hope  they  were  not  just  frag-ing  me!

The  site  will  have.
 1.  Free  E-mail  at  yourname@??????.com
 2.  20  megs  of  space  to  host  your  food  photo's
 3.  vote  on  others  food  pictures
 4.  Local  reviews  of  places  for  food  and  yes  drinks
 5.  ACF  and  CPC  info
 6.  group  buys  on  knifes  and  stuff
 7.  Lots  of  culinary  info  and  how  to  vids
 8.  Sub  domains  free  for  top  chefs
 9.  Job  board  and  job  reviews  by  chefs
 10.  classifieds
 11.  free  x  terns  wanted  list
 12.  forums  on  only  food  related  info
 13.  recipe  posting  with  photo  and  vids
 14.  ask  for  a  recipe  or  ask  a  chef  blog
 15.  chef  free  programs  and  software  downloads
 16.  free  voip
 17.  live  chat  and  weekly  food  talks
 18.  We  are  going  try  and  do  the  worlds  largest  Free  Christmas  dinner  in  2011  (  so  far  we  have  100  chefs  and  5  major  restaurant  associates  and  2  culinary  schools  gearing  up)
 19.  active  daily  recipe  updates  and  blogs
 20.  what  ever  you  the  user  asks  for!
 This  will  be  a  site  the  big  guys  look  at  like  fly's  to  turds!  My  front  end  info  and  your  back  end  programmers  will  give  me  a  way  to  keep  it  all  fun  and  free!
 Please,  step  up  and  show  me  I  picked  the  right  nuke  distro!  After  all  the  best  nuke  minds  are  in  here,  Right?

Win7hkr
Duck

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:14 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Recipe Mod - We need some help! Reply with quote

I  actually  was  thinking  about  making  a  mod  like  this  in  the  past.  I  can  take  a  look  for  you  and  see  if  I  can  add  some  polish  to  this.  Just  PM  me  details  or  email  me  your  latest  files  along  with  list  of  priority  fixes  needed  to  WhomKnows((@))gmail((dot))com  I  can  work  local  and  email  back  the  fixes  when  done.
Daveran27703
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:42 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Recipe Mod - We need some help! Reply with quote

Duck,  I  emailed  you
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
snype

votes: 1
uk.png

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:24 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Recipe Mod - We need some help! Reply with quote

That  mod  has  already  been  updated  on  ravennuke  http://www.ravenphpscripts.com/postp148370  dont  know  if  it  will  work  on  xtreme  though
win7hkr

usa.png

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:46 pm Post subject: No icon hummm- the mod over there seems to be some of my old work? Reply with quote

The  rave  site  seems  to  have  a  few  of  the  old  files  from  my  site  from  a  year  or  so  ago.  I  have  the  authors  blessing  on  our  work  and  do  keep  him  informed  of  all  and  or  any  mods  our  team  has  been  able  to  preform  on  the  recipe  mod.  We  have  source  and  code  and  are  working  hard  at  getting  a  good  release  for  this  and  give  credit  where  due  and  not  hold  back  any  files.  the  only  thing  we  were  asking  is  that  you  keep  the  Xtreme  link  and  credit  to  the  coders  that  worked  so  hard  to  get  it  where  it  is  today.  This  will  be  a  open  foe  all  project  and  we  have  a  few  test  sites  and  I  have  been  using  it  for  several  years  when  it  was  a  fly  fishing  data  base.....A  lot  of  the  mods  are  from  me.  A  lot  of  the  new  mods  are  joint  efforts  from  the  great  people  here.  There  is  a  working  version  at  www.culinarygods.com  and  I  do  post  there  once  in  a  while  while  we  work  out  bugs.  We  are  almost  done  and  will  give  the  core  files  to  all  that  wish  to  help.  Just  keep  the  credits  where  they  are  and  know  I  want  this  as  a  free  release.  If  anyone  starts  to  charge  for  it  I  will  have  a  issue.  Please  keep  this  GPL  and  FREE!  We  are  working  on  it  for  the  good  of  all  and  my  site  is  open  to  all  with  no  adds  or  banners  and  is  nothing  but  free  culinary  info  and  demo's.  I  support  this  site  and  all  of  the  coders  that  have  helped  me.  I  pay  were  pay  is  deserved  and  help  when  I  can.  And  yes  I  did  pay  for  my  theme  because  it  looked  so  nice.  Killigan  did  a  great  job  and  Daveran27703  is  helping  with  the  many  recipe  issues.  His  time  donation  is  top  notch  and  his  work  is  spot  on.  I  can  not  leave  with  out  giving  the  gold  star  to  WolfStar  over  at  evolution-xtremethemes.co.cc  for  his  fixing  of  the  code  and  all  the  sql  errors  we  used  to  get.  We  need  all  the  help  we  can  get  from  anywhere  and  in  return  we  will  have  a  great  release  this  summer.
 Yes  free  release  for  all  and  all  the  downloads  you  wish.  Along  with  monthly  recipe  release  to  up  load  to  your  site.  No  BS  and  all  FREE  to  Xtreme  users.  Our  motto  is  "Always  FREE  culinary  info"!  As  a  Pro-Chef  I  live  by  sharing  info  with  my  cooks  and  customers  alike.  Most  of  you  are  here  for  the  same  reason!
 Chef  Todd  Scire
 CulinaryGods.com
Duck

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:01 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Recipe Mod - We need some help! Reply with quote

if  this  is  meant  to  be  free  and  open  source  how  come  the  code  is  obscured?  Does  anyone  have  a  recent  version  unobscured?  I  would  like  to  help  make  improvements  to  it  but  I  can't  waste  3  weeks  trying  decipher  the  variables  and  functions.
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
Daveran27703
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:47 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Recipe Mod - We need some help! Reply with quote

Duck  wrote  (View  Post):                
if  this  is  meant  to  be  free  and  open  source  how  come  the  code  is  obscured?  Does  anyone  have  a  recent  version  unobscured?  I  would  like  to  help  make  improvements  to  it  but  I  can't  waste  3  weeks  trying  decipher  the  variables  and  functions.                

What  I  sent  you  is  the  latest  version.  I  think  the  secret  decoder  ring  was  lost   Laughing  

For  giggles,  I  need  to  send  you  the  unstable  starting  point  from  which  we  started,  but  get  a  full  bottle  of  aspirin  before  looking  at  it     Twisted Evil
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  Modules All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: