Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
File Repository 1.0.0 Released Announcements! Lonestar 0 Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:44 am
Lonestar View latest post
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm
Lonestar View latest post
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm
European Cookie Law Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 am

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 20 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am
Depresjon2 View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 121 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm
casterdon View latest post
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 106 Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 am
coRpSE View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 18 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am
Blackou View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 2 Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm
Charles64 View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 110 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:06 pm
Macdaddy View latest post
Admin General Support bomclan 3 Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:01 pm
Sp0rAdiC View latest post
RSS feeds Blocks Richmc 1 Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:52 pm
Sp0rAdiC View latest post
Forums disappeared General Support Richmc 0 Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:20 am
Richmc View latest post
admin access help needed General Support Soulfly 13 Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:08 pm
Soulfly View latest post
mysql_error ? General Support Redcougarxr7 5 Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:27 am
coRpSE View latest post
Question about domain name General Support Richmc 0 Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:03 am
Richmc View latest post
PM System not working correctly General Support Worfwarrior 0 Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:24 am
Worfwarrior View latest post
Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May. General Chat coRpSE 9 Tue May 30, 2017 9:19 am
Soulfly View latest post

loads of errors

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> Quick fixes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redhotkebab

england.png

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:59 am Post subject: Grrrr ! loads of errors Reply with quote

hey  guys  sorry  if  i  have  posted  this  in  the  wrong  place  

ive  just  came  onto  my  forum  everything  was  fine  this  morning  

but  now  i  have  loads  of  errors  wondered  if  someone  could  take  a  look  and  tell  me  how  to  fix  it  

www.mwd-clan.co.uk  

many  thanks  

kebab
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 27
australia.png

Web Control Panel: WHM
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:31 am Post subject: No icon Re: loads of errors Reply with quote

These  errors  are  because  your  host  has  upgraded  to  PHP  5.3  which  i  think  all  hosts  should  notify  you  of  before  going  ahead  so  you  can  warn  them  if  your  scripts  don't  run  in  PHP  5.3  yet.

You  will  need  to  contact  them  about  this  as  Xtreme  won't  be  PHP  5.3  compliant  until  3.0  comes  out
redhotkebab

england.png

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:45 am Post subject: No icon Re: loads of errors Reply with quote

ok  thanks  very  much  Very Happy
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
WQQDY

uk.png

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:51 pm Post subject: No icon Re: loads of errors Reply with quote

I  have  the  same  problem  and  I'm  concerened  that  your  answer  to  Kebab  is  pretty  poor  even  though  correct.
 My  host  is  unlikely  to  go  back  to  previous  version  of  PHP,  and  I  doubt  they  will  be  able  to  offer  it  us  on  an  individual  basis.

Our  webby  is  basically  stuffed  at  the  moment  (www.log-clan.co.uk)  and  unless  Xtreme  3.0  is  out  soon  my  only  option  is  to  change  Ops  all  together.

I  have  a  vague  recollection  of  an  old  system  we  used  to  run  where  you  could  turn  the  debug  button  off  and  all  the  messages  would  disappear.  Is  there  one  for  Xtreme,  or  something  similar  that  would  hide  all  the  messages?
5STAR
Support Team
Support Team

votes: 4
usa.png

Web Control Panel: 11.50.0 (build 0)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:10 pm Post subject: No icon Re: loads of errors Reply with quote

WQQDY  wrote  (View  Post):                
I  have  the  same  problem  and  I'm  concerened  that  your  answer  to  Kebab  is  pretty  poor  even  though  correct.                

How  is  Sarges  answer  poor  ?  He  went  straight  to  the  point  and  gave  the  reason  for  the  problem.

WQQDY  wrote  (View  Post):                
My  host  is  unlikely  to  go  back  to  previous  version  of  PHP,  and  I  doubt  they  will  be  able  to  offer  it  us  on  an  individual  basis.                

Sounds  like  you  need  to  find  a  host  that  will  cater  to  your  needs
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 264037510283291
killigan
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 6
usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:14 pm Post subject: No icon Re: loads of errors Reply with quote

You  have  many  options  but  the  errors  you  are  getting  are  "Deprecated"  errors.  It  isn't  because  your  host  is  using  php  5.3  but  rather  because  you  seem  to  be  using  an  older  version  of  evo  or  xtreme  that  doesn't  support  php  5.3.  You  need  to  upgrade  your  site  to  2.0.9d  and  the  errors  will  go  away.  2.0.9d  does  run  on  php  5.3  and  was  upgraded  to  do  so.  

The  other  problem  is  that  your  host  should  NOT  be  running  the  server  with  "display_errors"  ON.  PHP  has  made  it  clear  that  "display_errors"  being  on  in  a  live  environment  is  a  security  risk.  We  have  also  said  this  several  times.  You  should  turn  it  off  which  your  host  will  probably  have  to  do.

Here  is  a  simple  explanation  so  you  can  share  it  with  your  host  so  hopefully  they  understand.

–  display_errors  =  Off  [Security]
 With  this  directive  set  to  off,  errors  that  occur  during  the  execution  of  scripts  will  no  longer  be  displayed  as  a  part  of  the  script  output,  and  thus,  will  no  longer  be  exposed  to  remote  users.  With  some  errors,  the  error  message  content  may  expose  information  about  your  script,  web  server,  or  database  server  that  may  be  exploitable  for  hacking.  Production  sites  should  have  this  directive  set  to  off.

Just  a  thought.  You  will  still  need  to  upgrade  your  site  if  you  don't  want  your  error  log  to  fill  up.  Just  because  display_errors  is  off  doesn't  mean  they  won't  be  printed  to  the  error  log.

Also,  we  do  offer  free  upgrades  and  such  for  dfghosting  customers.  Just  a  thought.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 154164544594519
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
WQQDY

uk.png

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:32 pm Post subject: No icon Re: loads of errors Reply with quote

Firslty  I  apologise  for  sounding  aggressive.  It  wasn't  meant  that  way  I  was  in  a  hurry.

@Killigan

Thanks  for  the  information  and  I  will  take  'everything'  on  board  what  you  have  said.
 (Your  vid  on  DFG  will  need  the  pause  button  frequently,  and  the  "read  me"  text  hurts  my  brains,  but  I'll  get  through  it  lol).

Thanks  again..
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  Quick fixes All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: