Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
File Repository 1.0.0 Released Announcements! Lonestar 0 Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:44 am
Lonestar View latest post
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm
Lonestar View latest post
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm
European Cookie Law Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 am

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 20 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am
Depresjon2 View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 121 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm
casterdon View latest post
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 106 Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 am
coRpSE View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 18 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am
Blackou View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 2 Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm
Charles64 View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 110 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:06 pm
Macdaddy View latest post
login as admin strange error General Support Worfwarrior 8 Sun May 21, 2017 12:42 pm
Worfwarrior View latest post
Does Anyone Have a Media Player Mod? Modules goosse 0 Mon May 01, 2017 9:17 am
goosse View latest post
head and body help General Support hercountrybuck 8 Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:08 pm
Sp0rAdiC View latest post
babstats nuke evo PHP 5.6 Modules pd35 4 Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:45 pm
Ragonese View latest post
Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May. General Chat coRpSE 4 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:50 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Think I got hit with malware somehow General Support bobdude 10 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:44 pm
coRpSE View latest post
error log Bugs Redcougarxr7 31 Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:46 pm
coRpSE View latest post
I seem to be locked out of my website Smile General Support storm 4 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:29 pm
coRpSE View latest post

Twitter Block w/Admin

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> Blocks
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you like to see this Twitter block developed with an admin area?
Yes
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Don't care either way
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

TimBitz

canada.png

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:40 am Post subject: No icon Twitter Block w/Admin Reply with quote

I  was  just  wondering  if  a  Twitter  block  with  an  admin  section  already  exists.   If  not  then  I  was  also  wondering  if  it's  something  that  the  community  would  like  to  see,  and  what  kind  of  features  it  should  consist  of.

I  am  thinking  that  if  there  is  a  demand  to  develop  this  project  that  the  important  things  should  include:

•  set  background  color(s)  or  format  it  automatically  to  match  theme

•  set  tweet  font  color  or  format  it  automatically  to  match  theme

•  set  link  font  color  or  format  it  automatically  to  match  theme

•  toggle  reply/retweet  display  on  or  off

•  set  number  of  visible  tweets

•  set  block  height

•  set  auto  refresh

•  toggle  time/date  stamp  display  on  or  off

•  toggle  scroll  bar  on  or  off

TimBitz

canada.png

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:03 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Twitter Block w/Admin Reply with quote

Well,  I  started  working  on  this  tonight.   So  far  I  have  the  basic  folder  structure  with  all  the  files  I  will  need.   I  also  created  an  SQL  file  and  got  all  of  my  images  sorted  and  placed  where  they  need  to  be.

Now  it's  just  a  matter  of  filling  those  few  files  with  php  coding,  which  could  take  me  a  while  lol.

I  also  have  a  tutorial  section  which  is  similar  to  the  one  in  my  last  mod  I  released.   Should  make  it  pretty  well  noob-proof  to  install  and  use.

The  only  other  thing  that  I  can  think  of  that  I  am  missing  is  figuring  out  how  to  create  an  auto-installer  for  the  SQL  for  those  people  that  are  either  too  lazy  or  too  inexperienced  to  do  it  through  phpMyAdmin.

This  mod  will  use  the  twitter  js  widget,  and  the  admin  section  will  have  areas  where  you  can  change  all  of  the  output  variables  for  the  widget  so  you  can  control  how  it  looks  and  behaves  on  your  web  page.
redrock

blank.png

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:29 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Twitter Block w/Admin Reply with quote

Keep  us  updated.
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
TONY[-TOC-]

votes: 1
usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:57 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Twitter Block w/Admin Reply with quote

Sounds  good.
TimBitz

canada.png

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:09 am Post subject: No icon Re: Twitter Block w/Admin Reply with quote

UPDATE:

As  of  tonight  I  have  finally  finished  the  admin  section  and  the  block.

Only  thing  left  as  far  as  the  mod  goes  is  the  copyrights  popup,  clean  up  some  messy  coding  here  and  there,  and  make  sure  all  the  files  are  intact  and  ready  for  zipping.

I  should  likely  finish  that  tonight.   Then  tomorrow  I  can  spend  some  time  making  a  tutorial,  and  I  will  see  about  the  web  interface  for  the  sql  installation.   If  it's  beyond  my  capabilities  then  I  won't  worry  myself  with  it.

I  would  like  for  a  few  people  to  try  out  a  beta  before  I  officially  release  the  mod,  so  if  anybody  is  interested  just  ask.
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 27
australia.png

Web Control Panel: WHM
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:07 am Post subject: No icon Re: Twitter Block w/Admin Reply with quote

If  you  need  your  code  checked  over  for  any  security  holes  let  me  know.
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
TimBitz

canada.png

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:42 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Twitter Block w/Admin Reply with quote

I  really  think  I  should  take  you  up  on  that  offer  Legend.   I  am  a  noob  and  am  simply  mashing  together  already  written  code  from  several  other  sources  to  get  this  to  work.

It's  almost  complete.   I  think  I  figured  out  how  to  do  the  browser  based  SQL  injection  so  I  will  work  on  that  tonight.   The  rest  of  the  mod  is  now  100%  completed.   At  the  time  of  this  post  the  tutorial  is  what  I  am  currently  working  on,  and  it  is  around  80%%  complete.

I  firmly  believe  I  should  be  able  to  send  this  to  you  tomorrow  for  a  look-over,  and  you  can  take  your  time  checking  it  out  because  it  will  give  me  some  time  to  do  some  live  testing  on  our  website.   Currently  I  am  just  running  this  locally  on  a  WAMP  installed  version  of  Evo  Xtreme  2.0.9D
Ruphus

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:17 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Twitter Block w/Admin Reply with quote

I'll  beta  test  anything  u  come  up  with,  although  I  am  happy  with  my  current  twitter  block  &  code.  I  don't  mind  testing  your  new  creation.  I  like  the  idea  of  having  a  twitter  module  in  the  admin  area.  So  all  you  have  to  do  is  add  or  edit  the  code,  or  profile  info.  Please  keep  us  informed.  btw,  check  your  pm's   Cool
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: http://www.facevook.com/MoviezOnly
TimBitz

canada.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:50 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Twitter Block w/Admin Reply with quote

I  have  had  some  delays  due  to  life  taking  over,  but  I  should  be  able  to  hand  out  a  beta  right  away  here.   I  had  some  downtime  due  to  health  related  issues  but  at  least  it  gave  me  some  spare  time  to  work  on  my  projects  like  this  one.   I'm  just  brushing  up  a  few  things  on  the  tutorial  and  I  made  a  few  additions  to  it  like  a  self  installer,  file  checker,  db  checker,  and  a  db  uninstall  option.   I  am  busy  the  next  day  or  two,  but  I  can  hopefully  get  it  on  here  soon  to  have  it  beta'd.

Just  so  you  know  Ruphus  it  is  the  same  script  as  the  one  you  are  using.
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
28thCDM

england.png

Web Control Panel: Cpanel 11
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:18 am Post subject: No icon Re: Twitter Block w/Admin Reply with quote

any  new  on  this  ?  would  love  to  see  it
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 27
australia.png

Web Control Panel: WHM
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:18 am Post subject: No icon Re: Twitter Block w/Admin Reply with quote

Like  other  things  I  along  with  travo  and  killigan  simply  don't  have  time  to  work  on  things  like  this  at  the  moment.
28thCDM

england.png

Web Control Panel: Cpanel 11
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:00 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Twitter Block w/Admin Reply with quote

kk  thanks
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  Blocks All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: