Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
File Repository 1.0.0 Released Announcements! Lonestar 0 Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:44 am
Lonestar View latest post
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm
Lonestar View latest post
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm
European Cookie Law Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 am

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 20 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am
Depresjon2 View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 121 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm
casterdon View latest post
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 106 Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 am
coRpSE View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 18 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am
Blackou View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 2 Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm
Charles64 View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 110 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:06 pm
Macdaddy View latest post
Admin General Support bomclan 3 Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:01 pm
Sp0rAdiC View latest post
RSS feeds Blocks Richmc 1 Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:52 pm
Sp0rAdiC View latest post
Forums disappeared General Support Richmc 0 Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:20 am
Richmc View latest post
admin access help needed General Support Soulfly 13 Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:08 pm
Soulfly View latest post
mysql_error ? General Support Redcougarxr7 5 Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:27 am
coRpSE View latest post
Question about domain name General Support Richmc 0 Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:03 am
Richmc View latest post
PM System not working correctly General Support Worfwarrior 0 Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:24 am
Worfwarrior View latest post
Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May. General Chat coRpSE 9 Tue May 30, 2017 9:19 am
Soulfly View latest post

Nuke Evolution 2.0.5. to Nuke Extreme upgrade needed.

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> Install -> Site Upgrade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bridgetjones

blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:41 pm Post subject: No icon Nuke Evolution 2.0.5. to Nuke Extreme upgrade needed. Reply with quote

Soooo  this  is  where  your  all  hiding!!!   Shocked  

My  site  has  been  neglected  for  a  while  due  to  lack  of  time  and  illness,  I  have  some  serious  catching  up  to  do  and  i  am  not  going  to  pretend  for  a  second  i  have  the  expertise!  iv'e  been  snooping  around  this  site  for  a  while  and  noticed  a  few  familiar  names  from  the  old  evolution  site  and  the  names  i  don't  know  seem  helpful  too.

I'm  looking  for  someone  that  can  upgrade  my  site  for  me  from  Nuke  Evolution  2.0.5.  to  Nuke  Extreme.

Is  anyone  interested??  i'm  obviously  willing  to  pay  the  right  person.

you  can  either  PM  me  or  reply  to  this  post.

Many  thanks  in  advance!  Smile
Thomas

votes: 6
uk.png

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:12 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Nuke Evolution 2.0.5. to Nuke Extreme upgrade needed. Reply with quote

I  could  help,  but  I  need  to  find  the  updates...
bridgetjones

blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:30 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Nuke Evolution 2.0.5. to Nuke Extreme upgrade needed. Reply with quote

I  have  seen  the  evolution  downloads  here,  other  than  that  you  are  more  clued  up  than  me  im  sure!  

http://evolution-xtreme.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=viewdownload&lid=250
 http://evolution-xtreme.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=viewdownload&lid=251
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
Thomas

uk.png

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:37 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Nuke Evolution 2.0.5. to Nuke Extreme upgrade needed. Reply with quote

If  you  send  me  a  PM  with  your  login  details  with  the  following:

FTP  login.
 Database  login  including  IP  address.
 Your  site  admin  login,  I.E  full  administration  access.

I  will  need  the  above  in  order  to  install  the  updates  for  you.

I  will  be  able  to  do  it  for  you  later  tonight  when  I  return  from  dinner  with  family.

Thanks  in  advance.

Thomas.
bridgetjones

blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:59 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Nuke Evolution 2.0.5. to Nuke Extreme upgrade needed. Reply with quote

I  have  sent  you  a  PM  asking  if  you  can  take  a  quick  look  at  my  site  with  the  url,  and  what  you  will  be  asking  for  to  do  the  upgrade.

I  can  see  you  contribute  here  quite  alot  going  by  your  post  count,  so  can  i  safely  presume  you  are  competent?  Please  dont  be  offended  by  my  asking!  can  you  imagine  the  rolled  eyes  if  i  didnt  and  it  all  went  terribly  wrong?

Thanks  again.
Thomas

uk.png

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:39 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Nuke Evolution 2.0.5. to Nuke Extreme upgrade needed. Reply with quote

I  can  understand,  I  always  back  up  websites  before  I  do  anything  and  once  what  is  required  to  be  done,  I  delete  the  site  anyway.   You  have  nothing  to  worry  about  there.

Yes  I  am  competent.   I  refer  you  to  this  thread  to  put  your  concerns  at  ease.

Unfortunately,  as  I  have  to  be  up  early  tomorrow  (university)  and  it  is  now  already  00:36  I  waas  hoping  to  be  back  earlier  than  this,  unfortunately,  I  was  longer  than  I  thought  I  would  be.  I  hope  you  will  understand  that  I  will  not  be  able  to  do  it  tonight.   I  can  do  it  instead  tomorrow  night  for  you.   I  will  reply  to  you're  PM  before  I  hit  the  sack  though.
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
bridgetjones

blank.png

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:48 am Post subject: No icon Re: Nuke Evolution 2.0.5. to Nuke Extreme upgrade needed. Reply with quote

Hi  Thomas,

I  am  on  a  GMT  time  zone  so  i'm  having  to  work  around  that!

I  am  considering  another  option  i  have  been  given  which  could  potentially  deal  with  the  theme  issue  i  will  most  certainly  have,  for  that  reason  im  just  going  to  wait  it  out  for  the  moment.
Thomas

uk.png

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:08 am Post subject: No icon Re: Nuke Evolution 2.0.5. to Nuke Extreme upgrade needed. Reply with quote

Hows  bout  that,  I  am  in  GMT  too!
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> Install ->  Site Upgrade All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: