Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
File Repository 1.0.0 Released Announcements! Lonestar 0 Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:44 am
Lonestar View latest post
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm
European Cookie Law Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 am

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 20 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am
Depresjon2 View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 121 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm
casterdon View latest post
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 106 Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 am
coRpSE View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 18 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am
Blackou View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 2 Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm
Charles64 View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 110 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:06 pm
Macdaddy View latest post
Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May. General Chat coRpSE 4 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:50 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Think I got hit with malware somehow General Support bobdude 10 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:44 pm
coRpSE View latest post
error log Bugs Redcougarxr7 31 Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:46 pm
coRpSE View latest post
I seem to be locked out of my website Smile General Support storm 4 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:29 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Site gone off General Support GI_ 3 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:21 am
Norwegian Language Multilingual Support dogbone 0 Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:43 pm
dogbone View latest post
Arcade General Support Reaper2388 59 Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:13 pm
pholix View latest post
all blocks General Support Worfwarrior 6 Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:41 pm
coRpSE View latest post

theme problem
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
konaguy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:25 pm Post subject: No icon theme problem Reply with quote

if  you  look  at  my  site  http://oldbeards.us/
 there  are  alot  of  "  />  "  />  and  broken  link  in  the  theme  itself  and  i  cant  put  my  teamspeak  info  it  just  shows  the  html  code,  i  have  tested  i  the  ts  html  code  on  a  blank  site  and  it  works  fine  so  im  gussing  its  the  theme  it  self  how  can  i  fix  this  problem.  would  it  be  better  to  just  get  a  new  oen  and  edit  this  one

thanks  for  the  help
5STAR
Support Team
Support Team

votes: 4
usa.png

Web Control Panel: 11.50.0 (build 0)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:37 pm Post subject: No icon Re: theme problem Reply with quote

Just  turn  off  the  collapsible  blocks  mod.  

ACP/Preferences/Miscellaneous  Options/Collapsible  blocks Yes  or  No

Now  when  adding  the  TS  code,  you  must  hit  Source  button  first  then  add  the  code  and  hit  Source  again  then  save  the  block
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 264037510283291
konaguy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:59 pm Post subject: No icon Re: theme problem Reply with quote

Ok  i  have  tried  that  it  just  puts  the  iframe  box  in  the  code  place  but  its  just  a  blank  box  with  Iframe  in  red  in  the  center  of  the  box,  then  when  i  save  and  go  to  the  site  its  blank.Then  when  i  go  back  to  the  block  to  edit  it  it's  also  blank  I  have  tried  a  different  code  that  didn't  use  the  iframe  and  it  worked.  i  can  paste  the  code  here  but  im  copying  it  right  from  the  gametracker  website  so  i  dont  think  its  wrong  and  i  hosted  a  site  from  my  house  really  fast  to  test  the  code  and  it  works  there  just  not  on  this  one.
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
5STAR
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 pm Post subject: No icon Re: theme problem Reply with quote

Could  you  post  the  code  so  we  can  see  whats  up
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 264037510283291
=XE=NOVA

votes: 2
usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:42 pm Post subject: No icon Re: theme problem Reply with quote

its  that  stupid  admin  html  purifier  stripping  the  code.  disable  it  in  the  acp  under  preferences.  shouldeve  never  been  implented.  i  have  the  older  version  with  out  and  i  just  paste  the  code  in  with  no  wysiwyg  thing.  never  needed  that  stuff.
konaguy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:43 pm Post subject: No icon Re: theme problem Reply with quote

here  it  is  it  woulnt  let  me  post  it  in  here  witht  he  iframe  on  the  code  so  i  have  to  remove  them

Code:                
<iframe>         </iframe>
 src="http://cache.www.gametracker.com/components/html0/?host=173.202.224.156:9987&bgColor=333333&fontColor=CCCCCC&titleBgColor=222222&titleColor=FF9900&borderColor=555555&linkColor=FFCC00&borderLinkColor=222222&showMap=0&currentPlayersHeight=500&showCurrPlayers=1&showTopPlayers=0&showBlogs=0&width=240"  frameborder="0"  scrolling="no"  width="240"  height="688">                

Last edited by konaguy on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
konaguy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:48 pm Post subject: No icon Re: theme problem Reply with quote

=XE=NOVA  wrote  (View  Post):                
its  that  stupid  admin  html  purifier  stripping  the  code.  disable  it  in  the  acp  under  preferences.  shouldeve  never  been  implented.  i  have  the  older  version  with  out  and  i  just  paste  the  code  in  with  no  wysiwyg  thing.  never  needed  that  stuff.                

i  couldn't  find  what  you  were  talking  about.  is  it  under  the  Miscellaneous  Options
5STAR
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:10 pm Post subject: No icon Re: theme problem Reply with quote

=XE=NOVA  is  correct

Yes  its  in  miscellaneous  options

"Should  God  admins  be  allowed  to  bypass  the  HTMLPurifier:"
konaguy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:27 pm Post subject: No icon Re: theme problem Reply with quote

im  not  a  god  admin,  and  i  didnt  see  that  anywhere  so  im  guessing  that  i  have  to  be  a  god  admin  to  change  that  stuff
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 27
australia.png

Web Control Panel: WHM
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:57 pm Post subject: No icon Re: theme problem Reply with quote

That  stupid  thing  protects  your  site  against  XSS  attacks
konaguy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:23 am Post subject: No icon Re: theme problem Reply with quote

thanks  everyone  i  got  it  working  told  the  main  guy  to  do  that  and  it  works  great  now  thanks  so  much  for  all  your  help!
 but  i  have  one  more  question.  im  trying  to  use  a  icon  i  found  online  as  a  Forum  icon  but  when  i  paste  the  link  into  the  space  it  gives  me  a  broken  link  im  guessing  i  have  to  upload  the  image  to  the  box  and  point  it  to  the  file?  my  problem  is  i  dont  know  how  i  can  upload  files  to  the  website.here  is  a  picute  of  what  i  mean  cause  i  know  pictues  help  lol

and  im  not  even  sure  if  this  falls  under  you  guys  or  not  im  just  a  grunt  worker.  so  sorry  if  you  guys  are  not.  no  problem
5STAR
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:04 am Post subject: No icon Re: theme problem Reply with quote

If  you  are  going  to  working  on  this  site  you  are  going  to  really  need  ftp  and  cpanel  access,  without  it  you  are  going  to  have  a  hard  time  getting  things  done.

Your  forum  icon  images  need  to  be  uploaded  to

public_html/modules/forums/images/forum_icons/all  your  images  go  here

Now  to  get  the  images  to  show  in  ur  forums,the  path  will  be

images/forum_icons/YOURIMAGENAME.png

Note:  Keep  ur  images  to  a  max  size  of  48x48  or  lower.  The  more  images  you  have  slows  the  loading  time  down  tremendously.  This  goes  for  images  on  the  homepage  as  well.Also,  make  sure  you  are  hosting  ur  own  images.  Never  rely  on  photobucket  and  other  places  to  host  ur  images.  When  there  site  goes  down  or  responds  slow,  ur  images  are  effected.

Good  Luck
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
=XE=NOVA

votes: 2
usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:52 am Post subject: No icon Re: theme problem Reply with quote

SgtLegend  wrote  (View  Post):                

That  stupid  thing  protects  your  site  against  XSS  attacks                

i  meant  no  disrespect.  just  makes  things  difficult  for  those  that  dont  have  god  admin.  would  be  easier  if  admins  could  post  things  with  out  god  status  thats  all.  again  sentinel  does  a  great  job  for  us  and  haven't  had  any  issues.
konaguy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:52 pm Post subject: No icon Re: theme problem Reply with quote

ok  thanks  so  much.  everything  is  ran  from  a  small  vps  from  hostgator.  so  i  would  have  to  login  to  there  cpanel  and  upload  my  stuff  there.  but  the  place  where  i  need  to  pu  thtem  was  eluding  me  greatly.  thanks  again  for  the  help.  you  have  saved  me  hours  of  trying  to  find  out  my  self  lol,  everyone  here  is  so  nice  its  crazy  other  fourms  are  jerks

also  is  it  possible  to  get  rid  of  this  in  the  theme

p.s  5STAR  im  also  in  missouri
5STAR
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:32 pm Post subject: No icon Re: theme problem Reply with quote

Your  "Recent  Topics"  ?

Not  real  sure  why  you  would  want  that  to  not  show  but,  yes  it  can  be  turned  off  in  the  

ACP/Forums/General  Admin/Configuration/At  a  Glance  Options
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  Bugs All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: