Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
File Repository 1.0.0 Released Announcements! Lonestar 0 Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:44 am
Lonestar View latest post
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm
Lonestar View latest post
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm
European Cookie Law Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 am

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 20 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am
Depresjon2 View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 121 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm
casterdon View latest post
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 106 Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 am
coRpSE View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 18 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am
Blackou View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 2 Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm
Charles64 View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 110 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:06 pm
Macdaddy View latest post
firefox users Security Worfwarrior 1 Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:10 pm
Sp0rAdiC View latest post
Admin General Support bomclan 3 Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:01 pm
RSS feeds Blocks Richmc 1 Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:52 pm
Forums disappeared General Support Richmc 0 Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:20 am
Richmc View latest post
admin access help needed General Support Soulfly 13 Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:08 pm
Soulfly View latest post
mysql_error ? General Support Redcougarxr7 5 Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:27 am
coRpSE View latest post
Question about domain name General Support Richmc 0 Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:03 am
Richmc View latest post
PM System not working correctly General Support Worfwarrior 0 Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:24 am
Worfwarrior View latest post

Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> General Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frieling

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:30 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

I  just  feel  that  each  admin  should  look  the  same  as  the  rest  of  the  site.  Instead  of  being  independant  like  it  looks.  If  you  see  what  I  mean.  Maybe  upgrading  the  system  to  a  newer  version  of  phpbb,  or  something  along  those  lines.  

And  i  like  the  cheditor.  its  pretty  good.  I  like  the  look  of  it.  

Is  is  possible  to  incorporate  the  design  into  the  theme  design?
Lonestar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

votes: 3
blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:45 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

There  is  no  more  update  for  phpbb2,  and  coding  in  phpbb3  is  more  or  less  impossible,  Technocrat  already  thought  of  that.

Changing  the  layout  for  the  forum  ACP  would  be  simple  enough,  just  taking  the  time  to  update  all  those  .tpl  file  will  take  atleast  afew  days  if  not  weeks,  

I  have  no  problem  updating  these  areas,  but  that  is  something  that  would  be  done  in  the  new  release.

To  be  quite  honest,  The  whole  CMS  needs  some  serious  attention,  But  as  SgtLegend  and  Killigan  are  busy  with  other  projects,  It  has  been  left  to  me  and  Corpse  to  take  over,  But  as  he  mentioned  in  a  previous  post,  We  don't  quite  have  the  hang  of  GitHub  yet,  I'm  sure  once  we  are  able  to  work  on  the  new  version,  a  lot  of  issue's  will  be  address.
frieling

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:57 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

Lonestar  wrote  (View  Post):                
There  is  no  more  update  for  phpbb2,  and  coding  in  phpbb3  is  more  or  less  impossible,  Technocrat  already  thought  of  that.

Changing  the  layout  for  the  forum  ACP  would  be  simple  enough,  just  taking  the  time  to  update  all  those  .tpl  file  will  take  atleast  afew  days  if  not  weeks,  

I  have  no  problem  updating  these  areas,  but  that  is  something  that  would  be  done  in  the  new  release.

To  be  quite  honest,  The  whole  CMS  needs  some  serious  attention,  But  as  SgtLegend  and  Killigan  are  busy  with  other  projects,  It  has  been  left  to  me  and  Corpse  to  take  over,  But  as  he  mentioned  in  a  previous  post,  We  don't  quite  have  the  hang  of  GitHub  yet,  I'm  sure  once  we  are  able  to  work  on  the  new  version,  a  lot  of  issue's  will  be  address.

Alright  then,  let  me  help.  I  know  I'm  a  rookie,  but  with  the  small  stuff  I'm  sure  I  can  get  it  done.  And  github  isn't  hard  to  use.  It  would  be  easier  to  use  dropbox  however  xD
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
Lonestar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:35 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

Quote:                

This  will  be  done  at  a  later  date,  If  you  feel  you  need  to  have  ago  now,  by  all  means  do  so  :)

Keep  us  updated  with  your  progress  Smile
frieling

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:38 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

What  do  you  want  me  to  work  on??  The  forum  Admin  Layout?

EDIT:  I  should  say,  what  do  you  need  me  to  work  on?
Lonestar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:45 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

Yea  go  for  it  m8  Smile
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
frieling

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:57 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

Alright.  I'll  keep  you  updated.  Wish  me  luck  lol.
coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

votes: 10
usa.png

Web Control Panel: 11.42.0 (build 23)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:28 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

Okay,  updated  the  first  post  with  as  many  of  the  files  that  I  can  remember  that  was  changed.  I  did  not  put  the  changes  in  there  because  most  of  them  you  more  and  likely  have  never  touched.  

If  there  are  some  that  you  have,  you  can  open  up  the  version  you  have  and  open  up  the  version  i  gave  you  and  you  can  use  a  site  like  http://www.diffchecker.com  and  put  the  code  from  one  into  one  side  and  put  the  coding  from  the  other  on  the  other  side  and  click  the  button  at  the  bottom  to  find  the  differences,  then  you  can  go  from  there.

Hope  this  helps.
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 27
australia.png

Web Control Panel: WHM
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:14 am Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

See  the  commit  logs  for  the  all  changes.

https://git.sgtlegend.com/nuke-evolution-xtreme/nuke-evolution-xtreme/commits/master
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

votes: 10
usa.png

Web Control Panel: 11.42.0 (build 23)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:21 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

SgtLegend  wrote  (View  Post):                
See  the  commit  logs  for  the  all  changes.

https://git.sgtlegend.com/nuke-evolution-xtreme/nuke-evolution-xtreme/commits/master                

That  works  also.  I  did  not  think  of  that.
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 27
australia.png

Web Control Panel: WHM
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:55 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

Bare  in  mind  they  may  not  all  be  there,  I  used  to  have  Xtreme  sitting  in  an  SVN  repo  until  I  switched  to  GIT,  I  have  the  old  repo  but  haven't  worked  out  a  way  to  convert  it  so  until  then  my  GIT  repo  will  have  to  do.
tdawg

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:32 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

Thanks
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
popaj

slovenia.png

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:51 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

Thanks  for  thats  update  Smile
inkster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:41 am Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

right  on
Loki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:00 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 Reply with quote

Thanks  coRpSe

that  cleared  up  so  many  of  the  warnings..  only  one  that  comes  up  now  is  this  one..
 PHP  Deprecated:   preg_replace():  The  /e  modifier  is  deprecated,  use  preg_replace_callback  instead  in  \includes\classes\class.nbbcode.php  on  line  165
 So  not  knowing  what  I'm  doing  I  attempted  on  replacing  and  then  text  in  blocks  failed.  any  idea  guys?  
 thanks  and  Regards
 Loki
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  General Support All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: