Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
File Repository 1.0.0 Released Announcements! Lonestar 0 Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:44 am
Lonestar View latest post
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm
Lonestar View latest post
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm
European Cookie Law Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 am

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 20 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am
Depresjon2 View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 121 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm
casterdon View latest post
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 106 Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 am
coRpSE View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 18 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am
Blackou View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 2 Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm
Charles64 View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 110 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:06 pm
Macdaddy View latest post
Realm Designz General Support Thumpit 4 Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:13 pm
Thumpit View latest post
Billing/Invoicing Module Modules Thumpit 5 Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:29 pm
Thumpit View latest post
Sentinel IP2Country Update General Support bobdude 3 Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:26 am
coRpSE View latest post
a new local project www.wnyboards.com Link up skurge 0 Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:45 pm
skurge View latest post
Adding SSL certificate Security allrocknmetal 4 Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:48 am
allrocknmetal View latest post
Anyone know how to get hold of Noto? General Support Richmc 0 Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:18 pm
Richmc View latest post
General Info changes are not Saving once changed General Support Thumpit 2 Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:42 pm
Thumpit View latest post
Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May. General Chat coRpSE 10 Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:32 pm
coRpSE View latest post

Information about cookies and Shout Box Modules

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> Comments and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nickeado

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:41 pm Post subject: No icon Information about cookies and Shout Box Modules Reply with quote

Hi,  good  morning  to  all,  I  want  to  ask  you  some  questions  about  nuke  xtreme.

as  I  can  add  shout  box  amidst  block  as  shown  on  the  homepage  of  evolution-xtreme?  is  the  same  module  shout  box  that  comes  by  default  when  you  install?  or  is  another  shout  box  module  that  must  be  installed  and  takes  other  sql  tables?  how  could  I  have  it  on  my  website.

When  connecting  to  my  page  out,  above  goes:  Information  About  the  cookies,  I'm  not  in  Europe,  I'm  from  america  and  those  laws  are  not  for  me,  I  would  like  to  edit  it,  put  otherwise,  someone  tell  me  how  to  do  it  ?

In  Lonestar  Modules  page,  and  seen  at  check  has  an  anti-bot  where  I  get  it?  and  I  can  add  this  to  my  anti-bot  user  registration?

I  hope  your  answers,  thank  you  very  much  to  all,  good  day  Very Happy   Very Happy
Lonestar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

votes: 3
blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:48 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Information about cookies and Shout Box Modules Reply with quote

Quote:                
In  Lonestar  Modules  page,  and  seen  at  check  has  an  anti-bot  where  I  get  it?  and  I  can  add  this  to  my  anti-bot  user  registration?                

This  Anti  Bot  script  can  be  downloaded  from  Corpse's  site,  Direct  link  to  download  is  below

http://www.headshotdomain.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=209

As  for  the  shoutbox  used  on  this  site  and  my  Site,  is  currently  not  available,  I  am  still  in  the  midst  of  modifications,  Once  i  have  finished  my  modifications,  I  will  release  it  to  the  public.

And  as  for  your  cookies,  It  doesn't  matter  where  you  from.  Just  accept,  there  is  no  danger  in  doing  so.
Nickeado

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:07 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Information about cookies and Shout Box Modules Reply with quote

Lonestar  wrote  (View  Post):                

Quote:                

This  Anti  Bot  script  can  be  downloaded  from  Corpse's  site,  Direct  link  to  download  is  below

http://www.headshotdomain.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=209

As  for  the  shoutbox  used  on  this  site  and  my  Site,  is  currently  not  available,  I  am  still  in  the  midst  of  modifications,  Once  i  have  finished  my  modifications,  I  will  release  it  to  the  public.

And  as  for  your  cookies,  It  doesn't  matter  where  you  from.  Just  accept,  there  is  no  danger  in  doing  so.                

For  intalacion  honeybot  indicates  change  files:  your  account  by  downloading  should  be  no  changes  (not  modified  and  all)  and  spend  the  rest  public_html  files  via  FTP  ...  then  install  travez  honeybot-install.php  ...  that's  the  right  way  to  install?  or  I  forget  something?  ..no  errors  would  want  to  install,  thanks

with  I  locate  the  file  that  has:  Information  About  Cookies  ?  ...thanks
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
Lonestar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:14 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Information about cookies and Shout Box Modules Reply with quote

In  the  package  there  are  some  Pre-Edited  files,  Just  back  up  the  files  it  will  overwrite  and  simply  upload  the  Pre-Edited  File  to  your  FTP,  Run  the  honeybot-install.php  and  you  should  be  done.

Code:                
with  I  locate  the  file  that  has:  Information  About  Cookies  ?  ...thanks                

As  for  the  cookie  information  message  your  seeing.  I  think  that  may  be  browser  related,  Are  you  seeing  it  at  the  top  of  your  website?
Nickeado

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:20 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Information about cookies and Shout Box Modules Reply with quote

Lonestar  wrote  (View  Post):                
In  the  package  there  are  some  Pre-Edited  files,  Just  back  up  the  files  it  will  overwrite  and  simply  upload  the  Pre-Edited  File  to  your  FTP,  Run  the  honeybot-install.php  and  you  should  be  done.

Code:                

As  for  the  cookie  information  message  your  seeing.  I  think  that  may  be  browser  related,  Are  you  seeing  it  at  the  top  of  your  website?                

if  I  see  it  at  the  top  above  the  user  login,  therefore,  was  telling  how  could  edit  to  change  eg  remember  to  fill  in  all  the  fields  in  your  profile,  etc.   thanks
Lonestar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:25 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Information about cookies and Shout Box Modules Reply with quote

Ok,  In  order  to  change  that  info,  You  simply  edit  the  Your_Account  Language  file,  It  is  located  here

Code:                
modules/Your_Account/language/lang-english.php                
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
Nickeado

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:19 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Information about cookies and Shout Box Modules Reply with quote

thank  you  very  much  lonestar   Very Happy   Very Happy   Very Happy
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  Comments and Suggestions All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: