Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
File Repository 1.0.0 Released Announcements! Lonestar 0 Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:44 am
Lonestar View latest post
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm
European Cookie Law Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 am

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 20 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am
Depresjon2 View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 121 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm
casterdon View latest post
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 106 Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 am
coRpSE View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 18 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am
Blackou View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 2 Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm
Charles64 View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 110 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:06 pm
Macdaddy View latest post
head and body help General Support hercountrybuck 8 Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:08 pm
Sp0rAdiC View latest post
babstats nuke evo PHP 5.6 Modules pd35 4 Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:45 pm
Ragonese View latest post
Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May. General Chat coRpSE 4 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:50 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Think I got hit with malware somehow General Support bobdude 10 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:44 pm
coRpSE View latest post
error log Bugs Redcougarxr7 31 Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:46 pm
coRpSE View latest post
I seem to be locked out of my website Smile General Support storm 4 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:29 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Site gone off General Support GI_ 3 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:21 am
Norwegian Language Multilingual Support dogbone 0 Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:43 pm
dogbone View latest post

Clan Recruitment Form

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teedee38

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:43 pm Post subject: No icon Clan Recruitment Form Reply with quote

Hey  Everyone,  My  grammar  is  not  so  well  I'll  try  my  best!!  I  want  to  implement  a  recruitment  form  into  my  main  menu  of  my  site.  Where  it  says  Main  Menu

Home   
       Home
 Members   
       Groups
       Members  List
       Private  Messages
       Your  Account
 Community   
       Forums
       (I  Want  It  Hear  that  says  Join  Clan)
       Search
       Supporters
       Surveys
 Statistics   
       Statistics
       Top  10
 Files  &  Links   
       Downloads
       Web  Links
 News   
       News
       Submit  News
       Topics
 Other   
       Donations
       Content
       Docs
       FAQ
       Feedback
       Recommend  Us
       Stories  Archive
       Site  Map

And  When  They  Click  Join  Clan  it  takes  them  to  the  clan  recruitment  form  so  they  can  fill  it  out.

Hear  is  the  link  to  the  recruitment  form  I  want  to  use  http://www.vbadvanced.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-5356.html

Any  help  would  be  greatly  appreciated  Thanks  for  your  help  and  time  in  advance!!
coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

votes: 10
usa.png

Web Control Panel: 11.42.0 (build 23)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:19 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Clan Recruitment Form Reply with quote

The  best  way  to  accomplish  this  is  to  use  Sommaire  which  is  pre-installed  with  your  CMS.  I  have  a  video  tutorial  for  that.

http://www.headshotdomain.net/modules.php?name=Tutorials&t_op=showtutorial&pid=9

Other  than  that,  the  standard  menu  is  limited  and  not  sure  if  you  can  do  that.  Note,  Both  Sommaire  and  the  Evo  menu  systems  come  pre-installed  with  the  CMS.
teedee38

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:31 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Clan Recruitment Form Reply with quote

Thank  You  coRpSE!!  You  are  always  there  to  help  and  I  greatly  appreciate  it!!  I  will  be  donating  in  April  keep  up  the  great  work  bud!!
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
teedee38

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:59 am Post subject: No icon Re: Clan Recruitment Form Reply with quote

Well  I  got  the  recruitment  Form  to  show  up  but  once  you  click  submit  it  goes  to  yourname.com!!  How  would  I  make  a  redirect  page  once  you  click  submit  button?  I  made  a  category  under  {Content}  in  control  panel  and  named  the  Title  Join  Clan  and  then   copied  the  html  code  for  the  form  then  clicked  on  recruitment  form  and  copied  the  url  in  full  from  my  browser  into  the  menu  so  you  can  get  to  the  form.  Is  there  any  recruitment  form  I  could  use  for  Nuke  Xtreme??
Shadz

votes: 1
uk.png

Web Control Panel: cPanel
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:11 am Post subject: No icon Re: Clan Recruitment Form Reply with quote

Can  we  have  a  link  to  your  site  mate  to  take  a  look.

Also  have  you  put  the  correct  link  when  settings  up  the  sommaire  block  on  your  site  mate?
coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:17 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Clan Recruitment Form Reply with quote

What  form  are  you  using?

Is  it  a  module  or  something  you  created?

If  you  have  TS3,  you  can  hop  onto  my  TS3  and  I  can  try  to  walk  you  through  what  ever  your  doing.  You  can  find  my  TS3  info  on  my  website,  http://www.headshotdomain.net  .  All  you  really  need  to  do  is  if  you  have  TS3,  just  click  the  "Connect"  button  on  the  right  side  of  my  site  and  a  popup  will  appear,  and  just  put  in  a  username.
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
teedee38

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:08 am Post subject: No icon Re: Clan Recruitment Form Reply with quote

Hey  guys  sorry  for  the  late  reply  was  really  busy  today!!!  My  site  is  www.modclan.org  I  think  I  set  up  sommaire  block  right  just  once  I  click  on  the  submit  button  on  the  form  it  takes  me  somewhere  else  hear  is  the  code  I'm  trying  to  use  I  created  the  apply.php  file  in  the  main  root  of  my  site  but  it  didn't  work.  Do  I  need  a  mic  for  TS3  coRpSE?

Another  great  hack  for  people  who  are  recruiting  members  for  a  clan  or  for  staff  positions.  This  is  a  very  simple  hack  to  install.

Create  a  .php  file  with  the  following  contents  (note  you  can  upload  this  anywhere  you,  there  is  a  URL  path  in  the  template  that  will  allow  you  to  call  this  file):

<EmailTo>
 <html>
 <body>
 <center>
 <font><font><b>Thank  you  for  your  time<br><A>Click  Here</A>  to  return<b></font>
 </body>
 </html>

Name  this  file  apply.php

Now  Create  a  Template  called  adv_portal_recruitment

<html>

<body>
 <table>
 <tr>
 <td><span><b>$vba_options[portal_blockbullet]  Recruitement  Form</b></span></td>
 </tr>
 <tr>
 <td>

<p><br>
 </p>
 <p><b><span>RECRUITMENT  FORM</span></b><br>
 <br>
 <strong>Welcome  soldier!  you  are  intrested  in  joining  our  clan  then  please  fill  out<br>
 this  application  form
 and  submit  it,  we  will  get  back  to  you  as  soon  as<br>
 possible  and  in  the  meantime  you  can
 check  out  the  forums.<br><font>This  form  does  not  guarentee  Recruitment!<br></font><br>
 Thank  you.  </strong>  </p>
 <span><left>
 <br><br></left><left></left><left></left><left></left><left></left><left></left><left></left></span><span><left></left></span><span><left></left><left></left></span><left><form>
 <div>
 <p>Real  Name:
 <input>  </p>
 <p>Gaming  Name:
 <input>  </p>
 <p>Age:
 <input>  </p>
 <p>Location:
 <input>  </p>
 <p>Email  Address:
 <input>  </p>
 <p>Hours  spent  online  per  week:
 <input>
 <br>
 <br>
 If  you  have  been  in  a  clan  before,  please  list  all  of  the<br>
 ones  you  were  in  and  the  reason  why  you  left  them:<br>
 <textarea></textarea>
 <br>
 <br>
 Will  you  be  able  to  attend  practices  and  matches  when  scheduled?:
 <select>
 <option>------------------</option>
 <option>Yes</option>
 <option>I'll  do  my  best  to  be  there</option>
 <option>Maybe  not</option>
 <option>No</option>
 </select>
 <br>
 <br>
 Your  favorite  weapon?:
 <input><br>
 <br>
 <br>
 Please  explain  a  little  about  yourself,  when  you  are  normally  online,<br>
 when  you  can  get  a  microphone  (If  you  dont  already  have  one)  and  anything<br>
 else  you  would  like  to  inform  us:<br>
 <textarea></textarea>
 <br>
 <br>
 Would  you  help  pay  for  a  server?:
 <select>
 <option>------------------</option>
 <option>Yes</option>
 <option>No</option>
 </select>
 <br>
 <br>
 And  finally....<br>
 Where  did  you  hear  about  our  clan?:<br>
 <textarea></textarea>
 <br>
 <br>
 <input>
 </div>
 </form>
 </left>
 </td>
 </tr>
 </table>
 <br>
 </body>

</html>

There  you  go.  When  creating  your  template  no  need  to  include  the  file,  as  there  is  a  link  within  the  php  file  that  takes  care  of  everything.  Enjoy.

http://www.ocs-clan.com/index.php?page=rec  <~~~  same  site

<html>
 <body>
 <center>
 <font><font><b>Thank  you  for  your  time<br><A>Click  Here</A>  to  return<b></font>
 </body>
 </html>

That  is  the  code  for  the  thank  you  page,  theoretically  if  you  wanted  you  could  replaced  the  HTML  code  with  a  link  to  a  phpfile,  or  just  add  CSS  to  it.
Shadz

votes: 1
uk.png

Web Control Panel: cPanel
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:13 am Post subject: No icon Re: Clan Recruitment Form Reply with quote

The  form  works  fine  for  me  mate  when  I  go  to  your  "Join  Us"  form.

If  you  find  it  not  what  you  want  mate  there  is  a  module  that  comes  with  
 Xtreme  that  allows  you  to  create  forms  of  your  own  will  be  easier  for  you.
coRpSE
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:33 am Post subject: No icon Re: Clan Recruitment Form Reply with quote

As  Shadz  mentioned,  there  is  the  Members  Application  module  you  can  use.  I  have  a  video  tutorial  on  it,  also  i  did  do  a  slight  upgrade  to  it,  though  in  the  video  tutorial,  I  don't  go  over  it  because  I  didn't  do  the  upgrades  yet.

Link  to  the  altered  one:
 http://evolution-xtreme.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=42245#42245

Video  tutorial  link:
 http://www.headshotdomain.net/modules.php?name=Tutorials&t_op=showtutorial&pid=11

Note:
 In  the  altered  version  I  did,  I  did  add  in  the  ability  to  have  a  poll  and  up  to  6  options  for  the  poll.
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
teedee38

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:38 am Post subject: No icon Re: Clan Recruitment Form Reply with quote

Thank  you  Shadz  and  coRpSE!!  I  will  definitely  try  that!!  Thank  you  guys  for  all  the  help!!  Very Happy
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  Questions All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: