Nuke Evolution Xtreme - Leading Open Source Content Management System

Taking Evolution to the Xtreme!

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members List  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Clan Manager 1.0.2 ( Free ) New News! Lonestar 5 Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:42 am
DjDecibel View latest post
HeadShotDomain Back Online New News! coRpSE 8 Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:57 am
coRpSE View latest post
Sub Black New News! Grmm 3 Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:59 am
Lonestar View latest post
Grrrr ! Evo-File is [Holding] Again! New News! coopvet2000 7 Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:31 am
coopvet2000 View latest post
Note [ CLOSED ] Realm Designz is Officially CLOSED! New News! TheMortal 0 Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:54 am
TheMortal View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Warning ! Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 22 Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:13 pm
i0shi View latest post
New Evolution Xtreme site Community Announcements Lonestar 0 Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:46 pm
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 111 Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:04 pm
allrocknmetal View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 125 Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:54 pm
Gregsta View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
Module Stuck Modules jeremystcyr 3 Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:50 am
coRpSE View latest post
Note [PREVIEW] XtremeV3 NEW Design Questions TheMortal 37 Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:15 am
allrocknmetal View latest post
error creating a section in the forums General Support fire 1 Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:27 pm
Work in php7? General Support fire 7 Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:58 am
TheMortal View latest post
Not letting me create members accout Bugs Gregsta 12 Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:19 am
Gregsta View latest post
Flash Theme Changes[FIXED-RESOLVED] General Support RAIN 9 Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:52 pm
Pulaski View latest post
MySQL 8. Bugs jxxaxxy 0 Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:14 am
jxxaxxy View latest post
would be members cannot register Bugs GI_ 5 Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:28 am
GI_ View latest post
can't change members status General Support mwjohn58 1 Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:35 am
Not letting me add download General Support Gregsta 5 Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:34 am
Gregsta View latest post

GfxPodium - Where Gamers Get The Best Designs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> Link up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Recoil

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:07 pm Post subject: No icon GfxPodium - Where Gamers Get The Best Designs Reply with quote

I  heard  you  were  looking  for  cool,  awesome  and  custom  game  designs  for  your  website...

Site  Name:   GfxPodium  -  "Where  Games  Get  The  Best  Designs"
 Url:                   http://gfxpodium.com 

We've  been  around  since  August  of  2017  -  but  what  does  that  have  to  do  with  the  price  of  tea  in  Missouri?

And  yes,  my  name  is  MAGNET  (aka  Recoil);  and,  me  and  my  bats  own  this  underground  container  of  art,  design  resources,  custom-designs  and  most  importantly  the  place  where  you  can  have  fun  and  chat  (if  ya  wanna)  while  browsing  through  the  uploads.    Razz   Feel  free  to  comb  the  site  and  by  all  means  use  the  Search  Tool  because  if  you  don't  see  it,  it  may  be  filed  under  something  else.

Our  entire  efforts  are  geared  toward  gamer's  and  together  with  our  game  design  assets,  we  provide  the  best. 

Oh,  and  did  I  mention  the  fact  that  even  though  we  provide  FREE  downloads  and  services  it  does  come  with  a  cost...  the  cost  is  for  you  to  click  a  "Thank  You"  button  or  you  can  give  a  brief  synopsis  of  the  designs  you  see  on  the  website.   Either  way,  you  can't  beat  the  cost  of  nothing  ...  right?

Let's  exchange  banners  to  make  it  easier  for  us  to  transport  back  and  forth  from  site  to  site.  Come  on  over  and  submit  your  88x31  banner.   I  will  even  make  one  just...for...you  since  you're  so  special  and  all.

So,  what  are  you  waiting  for  my  dear  Evo  comrades   ... The  Podium  -  Where  Gamers  Get  The  Best  Designs 

Rock  on!
Malius

votes: 1
usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:47 pm Post subject: No icon Re: GfxPodium - Where Gamers Get The Best Designs Reply with quote

It  looks  like  your  footer  is  broken  to  me...  It  looks  like  your  side  blocks  are  pushing  out  your  sides  cause  the  header  is  not  lined  up  also...  just  an  fyi    chrome  browser
allrocknmetal

canada.png

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:58 am Post subject: No icon Re: GfxPodium - Where Gamers Get The Best Designs Reply with quote

This  is  what  I  do  to  get  everything  lined  up  right,  in  your  themes/whatever/style/style.css  ,  add  the  3  lines  after  body  {  ,  you  can  change  the  1080  to  something  else  but  the  way  it  is  seems  to  work  for  me  even  on  mobile  devices.

body  {
           min-width:1080px;
           width:  auto  !important;
           width:1080px;  
          background-color:  #000000;
          color:  #CCCCCC;
          scrollbar-face-color:  #363636;
          scrollbar-highlight-color:  #363636;
          scrollbar-shadow-color:  #363636;
          scrollbar-3dlight-color:  #888888;
          scrollbar-arrow-color:   #888888;
          scrollbar-track-color:  #000000;
          scrollbar-darkshadow-color:  #101010;
 }
Sponsor
Recoil

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:47 pm Post subject: No icon Re: GfxPodium - Where Gamers Get The Best Designs Reply with quote

Thanks  for  the  FYI;  I  will  definately  make  the  changes  myself  if  I  can.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  Link up All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: