Nuke Evolution Xtreme - Leading Open Source Content Management System

Taking Evolution to the Xtreme!

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members List  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Clan Manager 1.0.2 ( Free ) New News! Lonestar 5 Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:42 am
DjDecibel View latest post
HeadShotDomain Back Online New News! coRpSE 8 Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:57 am
coRpSE View latest post
Sub Black New News! Grmm 3 Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:59 am
Lonestar View latest post
Grrrr ! Evo-File is [Holding] Again! New News! coopvet2000 7 Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:31 am
coopvet2000 View latest post
Note [ CLOSED ] Realm Designz is Officially CLOSED! New News! TheMortal 0 Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:54 am
TheMortal View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Warning ! Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 22 Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:13 pm
i0shi View latest post
New Evolution Xtreme site Community Announcements Lonestar 0 Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:46 pm
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 111 Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:04 pm
allrocknmetal View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 125 Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:54 pm
Gregsta View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
Module Stuck Modules jeremystcyr 3 Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:50 am
coRpSE View latest post
Note [PREVIEW] XtremeV3 NEW Design Questions TheMortal 37 Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:15 am
allrocknmetal View latest post
error creating a section in the forums General Support fire 1 Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:27 pm
Work in php7? General Support fire 7 Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:58 am
TheMortal View latest post
Not letting me create members accout Bugs Gregsta 12 Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:19 am
Gregsta View latest post
Flash Theme Changes[FIXED-RESOLVED] General Support RAIN 9 Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:52 pm
Pulaski View latest post
MySQL 8. Bugs jxxaxxy 0 Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:14 am
jxxaxxy View latest post
would be members cannot register Bugs GI_ 5 Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:28 am
GI_ View latest post
can't change members status General Support mwjohn58 1 Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:35 am
Not letting me add download General Support Gregsta 5 Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:34 am
Gregsta View latest post

Evo-File is [Holding] Again!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    printer-friendly view    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> New News!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coopvet2000
Site Admin
Site Admin

usa.png

Web Control Panel: WHM/Cpanel
PHP Version: 5.4.4
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:17 pm Post subject: Grrrr ! Evo-File is [Holding] Again! Reply with quote

After  a  couple  of  years  out  of  the  loop,  I  decided  to  bring  back  on  line,  I'm  going  update  on  line!  it  will  be  buggy  and  will  be  some  failures.  It  will  not  be  overnight  done  deal.  I  have  Server  responsibility.  Administrative  other  projects  working  on!   My  major  concern  is  my  theme  which  is  over  5  years  old,  I'll  probably  ask  someone  to  update  the  designed  the  theme  as  is,  but  change  the  way  it  was  designed.  For  which  I'll  pay  for!  Inclusion  as  to  assist  and  help  I  need  on  line  active  version  of  evolution-extreme  latest  version,  which  several  modules  the  will  need  to  be  updated  that  also  I  will  pay  for!   So,  for  those  who  are  interested  and  have  what  it  takes  I’ll  pay  up  to  $400.00  to  get  to  the  finish  line!  For  all  those  seekers  please  PM  on  this  site,  your  experience,  how  long  have  you  used  xtreme  versions?  A  couple  of  your  projects  that  you  assisted  another  client  of  xtreme  if  any.  One  I  make  a  choice  I’ll  pay  ½  into  your  PayPal  account!  One  either  the  theme  or  modules  two  different  issues!  Confused  pm  me!  Completion  the  balance  due!  As  it  stands  now  10gig  upload,  I’ll  upload  it  twice  to  make  sure  its  all  there,  Started  the  first  upload  3:30  PST  –  left  on  this  upload  26-28  hours  if  my  isp  local  doesn’t  crash  and  burn  for  a  what  ever  reason?

Cheers

Last edited by coopvet2000 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 1367605442
coopvet2000
Site Admin
Site Admin

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:41 am Post subject: Important Re: Evo-File coming back to life! "SOON" Reply with quote

Special  Announcement  01/10/2018  -  Special  thanks  to  Stockdale  Computer  still  Beta  There  will  some  newly  added  features  coming  with  this  overdue  overhaul!  -  also  since  I  made  a  promise  I  wasn't  going  anywhere  -  EVO-FILE.COM  opened  its  domain  in  10/01/2005  new  expiration  date  10/01/2019.

Evolution  File  Collection  Portal.-  Our  goal  is  to  collect  and  manage  a  comprehensive  collection  of  all  associated  files,  data,  stored  in  multiple  catalogs,  all  in  a  simple  user  friendly  format   for   Portals  CMS  /  Blogs  /  e-Commerce   /  Groupware   /  Forums   /  e-Learning   /  Image  Galleries   /  Wiki   /   Lite   /   Misc   /  PHP  Code  /  system(s)  sometimes  be  based  on  php/mysql  others  not!   [UPDATING]  Offer  a  full  download  of  the  latest  stable  release.!  Our  goal  is  to  test  all  new  Add-on's  and  other  items  of  interest  to  ensure  that  it  is  Validated  (GPL)  agreements  and  make  them  available  for  download  or  linked  too!  As  of  10  January  2018  this  web  portal  was  turned  back  online  -  "Warning"  Please  be  patient  since  as  time  goes  by  so  does  the  improvement  to  the  software,  I'm  currently  in  the  beginning  phase  of  upgrading  all  mods,  modules,  and  themes,  the  exterior  links  to  some  of  my  other  endeavors  will  not  work,  also  I'm  not  going  to  conflict  with  the  progress  of  version  3.0  with  any  of  the  mods  and  modules  or  themes  I  upgrade  here!  I'll  wait  until  version  3.0  is  released  and  has  time  to  settle down  after  everyone  gets  into  it!  as  to  any  release,  issues  will  come  up.I  will  have  a  discussion  with  Lonestar,  Corpse  prior  to  releasing  or  not  releasing,  stay  tuned

1.  We  will  continue  to  carry  PHP  Games,  plus  Clan  Games  to  follow  once  I  get  that  part  set  up.

2.  We  will  also  carry  Webmaster  utilities,  Network  Utilities,  .....

3.  In  addition  to improving  our  goals  as  a  File  Data  Portal  by  combining   Filecenters,  Sharewareguys and  Hobbycd.

4.  This  process  is  going  to  take  some  time  but  I  am  committed  to  making  this  all  work!  But  the  end  result  will  be  fantastic!
 The  [UPDATING]  Forum  Area  consists  of  general  information  on  a  specific  area,  our  Computer,  Hosting,  Domain  Registration,  OS,  Technical  support  sites  will  have  some  more  detailed  information!   

5.  As  you  can  notice  the  [UPDATING]  Downloads  section,  Web  Links  Section,  Forums  Section  plus  a  couple  other  sections  are  being  set  up  to  hold  the  load  of  this  process.  The  biggest  objective  right  now  is  setting  up  the  file  areas  to  work  with  the  newest  version  of Evolution  -  Xtreme (CMS)  Portal  and  two  background  programs  that  help  work  some  other  automated  processes  to  work  with  this  site.

6.  Please  wait  a  bit  to  take  a  look  at  the  Event  Calendar  on  your  right  hand  of  the  screen.  As  scheduling  for  the  following  preparation  in  the  Following  areas:  [UPDATING]  Portals  CMS  /   Blogs  /  e-Commerce   /  Groupware   /  Forums   /  e-Learning   /  Image  Galleries   /  Wiki   /   Lite   /   Misc   /  PHP  Code  /   Network  Utils  /  Webmaster  Utilities  /  Clan  Games/  PHP  Games.

Cheers,  

Lance

As  of  Yesterday  I  started  bringing  back  on  line  Veterans/Armed  Forces  Network  and  outlining  the  beginning  process  of  Stockdalecompter.com  Stockdalehosting.com  DBA,  and  Stockdaledomains.com  DBA  Stockdale  Computer  under  as  a  LLC,  and  Veterans/Armed  Forces  Network  as  a  Nonprofit  503(c)  plus  several  related  issues  this  month
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 1367605442
Recoil

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:19 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo-File is Breathing Air Again! Reply with quote

Great  to  see  you  back  coopvet!  

I  look  forward  to  supporting  you  and  what  you  have  to  offer.  

Additionally,  I  am  in  total  support  of  our  US  Veterans  as  well  as  the  Armed  Forces.   If  the  site  is  ready,  I'll  be  headed  over  that  way.

Keep  it  rolling!
Sponsor
TheMortal

votes: 1
usa.png

Web Control Panel: 76.0b18
PHP Version: 7.2
SQL Version: 5.7.25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:38 am Post subject: No icon Re: Evo-File is Breathing Air Again! Reply with quote

Hey  Coopvet,

Glad  2  c  Evo-File.com  back  online  again.  Very Happy
coopvet2000
Site Admin
Site Admin

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:21 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo-File is Breathing Air Again! Reply with quote

Recoil  wrote:
Great  to  see  you  back  coopvet!  

I  look  forward  to  supporting  you  and  what  you  have  to  offer.  

Additionally,  I  am  in  total  support  of  our  US  Veterans  as  well  as  the  Armed  Forces.   If  the  site  is  ready,  I'll  be  headed  over  that  way.

Keep  it  rolling!

I  have  vafnet.com  on  IPB  which  is  a  nightmare  too  say  the  least  and  expensive  also,  I'm  getting  ready  to  toss  a  few  hundred  into  here  in  the  next  couple  weeks  at  least  they  are  not  going  to  charge  me  $600.00  to  upgrade  its  going  to  be  free  all  I  need  to  is  buy  all  the  modules  and  hooks  updated  to  version  4.0  as  far  as  the  old  vafnet  site  xtreme  is  well  I  got  the  gallery2  back  up  on  line,  still  working  on  doing  the  upgrades  on  the  coding...........xtreme  209d  version!  I'll  let  you  know  as  far  as  evo-file.com  I  need  to  continue  to  upgrade  and  re  code  and  update  the  code.............  cause  its  got  a  mind  of  its  own  runs  then  does  not  run  or  times  out!  in  between  all  of  that  I'm  in  the  process  of  finally  turning  on  the  hosting  features  and  stuff  on  this  server  at  the  data  center!  200.00  a  month  plus  starts  to  gig  into  the  wallet  over  time,  licensing,  hosting,  server  ip  addresses  etc,  certificates  and  other  licenses  for  add-on  stuff.  Hosting  xtreme  is  free  and  that  cool  with  me!  I'm  not  complaining  at  all!  been  in  my  blood  since  2005  Nuke-Evolution  days!  

Cheers

I  do  drop  in  from  time  to  time,  making  sure  the  site  is  running  and  if  theirs  issues  that  come  up?  I'm  sure  to  stay  in  the  loop!   The  powers  that  be  are  able  to  scream,  yell  what  ever  if  something  goes  haywire  from  servers  end!
coopvet2000
Site Admin
Site Admin

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:25 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo-File is Breathing Air Again! Reply with quote

TheMortal  wrote:
Hey  Coopvet,

Glad  2  c  Evo-File.com  back  online  again.  Very Happy

Yea  I'm  working  on  it!  
 Hopefully  here  not  soon  but  down  the  road  a  bit  I'll  have  running!  I  know  that  the  theme  needs  to  be  completely  recoded  straight  up  and  I  and  themes  are  just  about  something  I  never  could  master  or  mustard.  I  paid  several  times  over  the  years  to  update  and  make  new  themes  just  so  happens  7  of  them  need  to  be  re-coded.
 Cheers
Sponsor
TheMortal

votes: 1
usa.png

Web Control Panel: 76.0b18
PHP Version: 7.2
SQL Version: 5.7.25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:22 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Evo-File is Breathing Air Again! Reply with quote

coopvet2000  wrote:

Hopefully  here  not  soon  but  down  the  road  a  bit  I'll  have  running!  I  know  that  the  theme  needs  to  be  completely  recoded  straight  up  and  I  and  themes  are  just  about  something  I  never  could  master  or  mustard.  I  paid  several  times  over  the  years  to  update  and  make  new  themes  just  so  happens  7  of  them  need  to  be  re-coded.
 Cheers

Hey  Coopvet,

If  u  need  your  theme  recoded,  let  me  know.  Be  more  then  happy  to  do  it  for  u.   Wink     Very Happy
coopvet2000
Site Admin
Site Admin

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:31 am Post subject: No icon Re: Evo-File is Breathing Air Again! Reply with quote

TheMortal  wrote:
coopvet2000  wrote:

Cheers

Hey  Coopvet,

If  u  need  your  theme  recoded,  let  me  know.  Be  more  then  happy  to  do  it  for  u.   Wink     Very Happy

Thanks  I'll  put  you  on  my  happy  list  of  subjects  of  honor  and  ability  to  gig  me  out  of  my  own  coffin!!!!!
 Cheers
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  New News! All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: