Nuke Evolution Xtreme - Leading Open Source Content Management System

Taking Evolution to the Xtreme!

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members List  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Clan Manager 1.0.2 ( Free ) New News! Lonestar 5 Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:42 am
DjDecibel View latest post
HeadShotDomain Back Online New News! coRpSE 8 Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:57 am
coRpSE View latest post
Sub Black New News! Grmm 3 Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:59 am
Lonestar View latest post
Grrrr ! Evo-File is [Holding] Again! New News! coopvet2000 7 Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:31 am
coopvet2000 View latest post
Note [ CLOSED ] Realm Designz is Officially CLOSED! New News! TheMortal 0 Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:54 am
TheMortal View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Warning ! Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 22 Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:13 pm
i0shi View latest post
New Evolution Xtreme site Community Announcements Lonestar 0 Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:46 pm
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 111 Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:04 pm
allrocknmetal View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 125 Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:54 pm
Gregsta View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
Module Stuck Modules jeremystcyr 3 Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:50 am
coRpSE View latest post
Note [PREVIEW] XtremeV3 NEW Design Questions TheMortal 37 Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:15 am
allrocknmetal View latest post
error creating a section in the forums General Support fire 1 Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:27 pm
Work in php7? General Support fire 7 Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:58 am
TheMortal View latest post
Not letting me create members accout Bugs Gregsta 12 Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:19 am
Gregsta View latest post
Flash Theme Changes[FIXED-RESOLVED] General Support RAIN 9 Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:52 pm
Pulaski View latest post
MySQL 8. Bugs jxxaxxy 0 Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:14 am
jxxaxxy View latest post
would be members cannot register Bugs GI_ 5 Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:28 am
GI_ View latest post
can't change members status General Support mwjohn58 1 Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:35 am
Not letting me add download General Support Gregsta 5 Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:34 am
Gregsta View latest post

HeadShotDomain Back Online

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    printer-friendly view    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> New News!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

votes: 11
usa.png

Web Control Panel: 11.42.0 (build 23)
PHP Version: 5.4.24
SQL Version: 5.5.37-35.1-log
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:00 pm Post subject: No icon HeadShotDomain Back Online Reply with quote

I  just  wanted  to  update  this  post  like  I  said  I  would.  Headshotdomain.net  is  back  online.  Some  of  you  may  have  an  error  still  show  up  for  the  next  24  -  48  hours  while  the  records  propagate  to  the  new  site.  But  with  in  48  hours,  hopefully,  that  shouldn't  be  an  issue  for  those  that  get  that.  With  the  help  of  Lonestar,  i  was  also  able  to  finally  get  the  SSL  certificate  working  and  the  message  of  not  being  secure  fixed.  Still  have  an  issue  with  the  cache  system,  but  I  am  still  working  on  that.

I  get  a  bunch  of  you  still  that  come  to  my  site  for  support,  which  is  all  good,  but  just  wanted  to  give  a  heads  up,  Over  the  next  few  days,  we  will  be  moving  our  site  to  a  new  host.  Our  current  host  pretty  much  forced  us  out  when  they  almost  doubled  the  cost  of  our  site  for  each  year.  Because  of  that,  I  had  to  reach  out  to  a  friend  I  know,  that  helps  run  a  hosting  company,  and  currently  runs  a  site  for  a  indy  video  game  that  I  have  been  helping  him  and  the  other  devs  with.

The  full  transfer  may  take  up  to  a  few  days.  Because  of  this,  the  site  may  go  down  for  a  short  time  or  any  post  made  over  there  between  later  today  and  when  its  done  may  not  be  there.  We  will  do  our  best  to  keep  all  of  them,  but  no  guarantees.   My  TS3  will  be  up  the  whole  time  and  I  will  still  be  able  to  respond  to  questions  here  and  on  Lonestars  site,  so  feel  free  to  ask  here  or  there.

I  will  update  this  post  when  the  transfer  is  done.

Last edited by coRpSE on Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Recoil

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:37 pm Post subject: No icon Re: HeadShotDomain Moving Reply with quote

Dannng!  

Well,  at  least  you're  not  gone  for  good.   Transferring  hosting  companies  is  just  a  move  you  had  to  make.

You  can  depend  on  my  continued  support.
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:12 pm Post subject: No icon Re: HeadShotDomain Moving Reply with quote

Yeup,  will  still  be  around.  I  just  took  the  site  down  while  we  are  in  the  process  of  transferring  the  domain  names  and  what  not.We  already  moved  the  DB  and  all  the  files,  now  I  am  just  waiting  on  the  domain  names  to  finish  before  I  can  really  continue.
Sponsor
allrocknmetal

canada.png

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:37 am Post subject: No icon Re: HeadShotDomain Moving Reply with quote

Hey  coRpSE,  did  you  happen  to  be  with  IX  Web?  I  just  moved  my  site  as  well,  due  to  IX  Web  selling  to  Site5,  I  originally  paid  $70  for  3  years  and  now  Site5  wants  $270  for  3  years...LMAO....SEEYA  Site5
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:49 pm Post subject: No icon Re: HeadShotDomain Moving Reply with quote

Na,  My  original  host  was  FastDomain,  and  we  were  paying  $130/year,  but  that  was  wait  our  two  domain  names  and  a  few  other  things.  They  ended  up  bumping  our  cost  to  about  $230  -  $250/year  for  what  we  needed.  They  actually  did  this  price  jump  last  year  on  us,  but  they  failed  to  contact  me  before  the  price  jump,  and  because  of  that,  they  dropped  my  price  for  last  year  down  to  the  original  price.  So  we  dropped  them  and  I  am  going  with  Duoserver,  which  a  buddy  of  mine  that  is  a  Dev  for  a  VR  game  called  Alterverse,  helps  with  that  site  handling  all  pre-sale  questions  I  guess.  Not  really  sure  there.

Just  a  heads  up,  though  we  were  through  different  companies,  we  were  also  with  the  same  company  because  IX  and  fastdomain  are  both  EIG  Companies,  which  they  seem  to  be  going  around  buying  all  hosting  they  can  and  jacking  up  the  prices.
 https://researchasahobby.com/full-list-eig-hosting-companies-brands/
allrocknmetal

canada.png

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:23 am Post subject: No icon Re: HeadShotDomain Moving Reply with quote

Ah  ok,  I  have  been  seeing  this  EIG  around  A  lot  lately  and  every  company  they  own  are  getting  bad  reviews  and  I  am  starting  to  suspect  this  one  I  am  on  now  may  be  EIG  too,  the  company  I  signed  up  with  is  Shoutaccount,  but  then  after  I  looked  up  my  new  Website  address  and  noticed  it  is  with  Hostgator  and  it  does  not  allow  http  uploads  of  .jpg,  same  as  site5  was  doing  and  site5  is  also  EIG,  guess  I  gotta  find  a  new  one  again.  I  was  also  tricked  by  shoutaccount  as  they  had  a  DEMO  cpanel  and  within  was  a  MultiPHP  selector,  but  once  in  my  new  cpanel  there  is  no  selector  and  they  told  me  it  is  not  available.  hmmmm  that  was  one  of  the  main  reasons  I  signed  up.
 EDIT:  my  web  server  is  actually  Hostrocket,  put  a  ticket  in  to  see  why  http  image  upload  not  working.

Maybe  I  try  Duoserver  as  well,  the  only  extra  I  need  is  for  port  3306  and  1221  open  for  outbound  to  my  VPS  for  that  mysql  and  for  website  song  requests  to  function,  do  you  think  they  would  allow  that?

Also  not  sure  if  you  are  aware  of  this,  as  I  know  you  are  working  on  a  new  version  of  EVO,  I  am  on  PHP  version  5.6.30  and  I  have  seen  this  a  few  times  "Deprecated:  mysql_escape_string():  This  function  is  deprecated;  use  mysql_real_escape_string()  instead."
Sponsor
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:49 am Post subject: No icon Re: HeadShotDomain Moving Reply with quote

Yeah,  we  have  been  going  around  and  updating  all  those  deprecated  code.
 What  do  you  mean  they  did  not  allow  http  uploads  of  .jpg?  I  had  no  issues  with  FastDomain  uploading  images  through  my  site.  All  I  had  to  do  was  configure  my  site  to  accept  larger  image  files,  and  I  also  edited  the  php.ini  file  to  allow  for  the  larger  files  as  well,  since  by  default  I  think  it  was  5mb.  That  was  the  only  issue  I  had  with  uploading  files  by  using  a  web  based  script  on  my  site.

As  for  the  questions  about  the  ports.  I  will  ask  my  buddy  on  Skype  since  if  you  put  in  a  ticket,  it  would  go  to  him  anyways.  I  will  update  after  I  get  a  reply  from  him.

Update:  Sent  you  a  PM.
allrocknmetal

canada.png

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:48 am Post subject: No icon Re: HeadShotDomain Moving Reply with quote

The  coppermine  mod  is  now  working  but  had  to  give  /album/userpics/1002/  full  cmod  permissions  (777)

I  notice  most  of  my  folders  are  775  so  decided  to  set  all  directories  to  777  and  now  all  uploads  work  within  EVO  CMS

I  have  my  config  set  up  to  777,  not  sure  how  they  all  got  changed.

And  thanks  for  the  PM,  never  know,  I  may  need  to  call  him  Wink
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:57 am Post subject: No icon Re: HeadShotDomain Moving Reply with quote

Okay,  my  site  is  now  back  up  and  running.  There  are  some  qwerks  I  am  still  working  out,  but  I  hope  to  have  them  fixed  within  the  week.

Also,  a  new  tutorial  was  made  on  how  to  create  a  custom  maintenance  page  and  disable  your  site  for  all  users  except  admins  using  Nuke  Sentinel: 
 http://www.headshotdomain.net/modules.php?name=Tutorials&t_op=showtutorial&pid=49

This  tutorial  I  originally  wrote  on  ClanThemes,  but  I  figured  since  my  site  was  down,  might  as  well  create  a  video  on  how  I  did  it.
Sponsor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  New News! All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: