Nuke Evolution Xtreme - Leading Open Source Content Management System

Taking Evolution to the Xtreme!

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members List  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Clan Manager 1.0.2 ( Free ) New News! Lonestar 5 Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:42 am
DjDecibel View latest post
HeadShotDomain Back Online New News! coRpSE 8 Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:57 am
coRpSE View latest post
Sub Black New News! Grmm 3 Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:59 am
Lonestar View latest post
Grrrr ! Evo-File is [Holding] Again! New News! coopvet2000 7 Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:31 am
coopvet2000 View latest post
Note [ CLOSED ] Realm Designz is Officially CLOSED! New News! TheMortal 0 Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:54 am
TheMortal View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Warning ! Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 22 Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:13 pm
i0shi View latest post
New Evolution Xtreme site Community Announcements Lonestar 0 Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:46 pm
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 111 Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:04 pm
allrocknmetal View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 125 Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:54 pm
Gregsta View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
Module Stuck Modules jeremystcyr 3 Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:50 am
coRpSE View latest post
Note [PREVIEW] XtremeV3 NEW Design Questions TheMortal 37 Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:15 am
allrocknmetal View latest post
error creating a section in the forums General Support fire 1 Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:27 pm
Work in php7? General Support fire 7 Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:58 am
TheMortal View latest post
Not letting me create members accout Bugs Gregsta 12 Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:19 am
Gregsta View latest post
Flash Theme Changes[FIXED-RESOLVED] General Support RAIN 9 Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:52 pm
Pulaski View latest post
MySQL 8. Bugs jxxaxxy 0 Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:14 am
jxxaxxy View latest post
would be members cannot register Bugs GI_ 5 Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:28 am
GI_ View latest post
can't change members status General Support mwjohn58 1 Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:35 am
Not letting me add download General Support Gregsta 5 Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:34 am
Gregsta View latest post

Block problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> General Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kidstone

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:07 am Post subject: No icon Block problem Reply with quote

I  am  presently  running  Nuke  2.09D  and  PHP  5.6.36.  Everything  was  working  fine  and  now  nothing  I  input  to  a  block  will  stay.  As  soon  as  I  tell  it  to  create  the  block,  the  block  is  created  with  the  title  but  what  ever  I  input  is  stripped  away  and  the  block  window  is  empty.  Your  help  would  be  appreciated.  Website  nbs-gamers.com  Also  this  has  not  been  an  issue  before  but  doing  some  reading  some  where  suggesting  that  I  press  source  before  entering  the  code  and  after.  My  block  editor  does  not  show  a  source  button.  Is  that  something  new  with  this  version?
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

votes: 11
usa.png

Web Control Panel: 11.42.0 (build 23)
PHP Version: 5.4.24
SQL Version: 5.5.37-35.1-log
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 3:03 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Block problem Reply with quote

Putting  code  into  that  editor  is  not  the  best  approach  to  creating  a  block.  Manually  creating  a  block  file  is  the  best  way  to  go  about  it.  I  have  a  older  video  tutorial  found  HERE.  I  will  probably  do  a  updated  video  tonight  on  it.  If  you  like  me  to  create  the  block  for  you,  send  me  a  PM  with  a  .txt  file  attached  in  the  PM  with  the  code  you  want  in  the  block  and  I  will  create  the  block  for  you,  or  you  can  attempt  to  create  the  block  file  for  yourself.
Kidstone

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 3:25 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Block problem Reply with quote

After  looking  around  I  was  able  to  create  the  block  in  phpmyadmin.  However  I  used  to  be  able  to  add  these  with  no  problem  through  the  block  editor  on  my  website.  Do  you  have  any  idea  as  to  why  it  may  have  stopped  working?  I'll  check  out  your  tutorial.  Thanks  for  you  quick  reply.

Bob
Sponsor
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:50 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Block problem Reply with quote

Kidstone  wrote:
After  looking  around  I  was  able  to  create  the  block  in  phpmyadmin.  However  I  used  to  be  able  to  add  these  with  no  problem  through  the  block  editor  on  my  website.  Do  you  have  any  idea  as  to  why  it  may  have  stopped  working?  I'll  check  out  your  tutorial.  Thanks  for  you  quick  reply.

Bob

I  will  go  over  it  in  the  new  tutorial.  Some  of  it  can  be  because  its  being  stripped  of  some  code.  Also,  it  depends  on  what  editor  your  using.  If  you  use,  lets  say,  a  WYSIWYG  editor  like  ckeditor,  then  what  you  need  to  do  is  click  on  the  "Source"  button  and  paste  it  there,  then  you  submit  it.  BBcode  is  even  less  dynamic.  But,  overall,  I  do  recommend  making  the  block  its  self.  I  am  right  now  gather  everything  for  the  video  because  I  just  watched  my  old  one  and  it  really  needs  some  work  done  to  it.  I  will  start  recording  in  a  few  min  and  should  have  it  posted  in  about  2  hours.
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:41 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Block problem Reply with quote

Okay,  here  is  the  updated  video  tutorial.
 https://www.headshotdomain.net/modules.php?name=Tutorials&t_op=showtutorial&pid=52
Kidstone

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:29 am Post subject: Funny Re: Block problem Reply with quote

Thanks  Corpse  for  the  updated  tutorial.   Very Happy
Sponsor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  General Support All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: