Nuke Evolution Xtreme - Leading Open Source Content Management System

Taking Evolution to the Xtreme!

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members List  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Clan Manager 1.0.2 ( Free ) New News! Lonestar 5 Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:42 am
DjDecibel View latest post
HeadShotDomain Back Online New News! coRpSE 8 Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:57 am
coRpSE View latest post
Sub Black New News! Grmm 3 Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:59 am
Lonestar View latest post
Grrrr ! Evo-File is [Holding] Again! New News! coopvet2000 7 Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:31 am
coopvet2000 View latest post
Note [ CLOSED ] Realm Designz is Officially CLOSED! New News! TheMortal 0 Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:54 am
TheMortal View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Warning ! Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 22 Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:13 pm
i0shi View latest post
New Evolution Xtreme site Community Announcements Lonestar 0 Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:46 pm
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 111 Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:04 pm
allrocknmetal View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 125 Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:54 pm
Gregsta View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
Module Stuck Modules jeremystcyr 3 Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:50 am
coRpSE View latest post
Note [PREVIEW] XtremeV3 NEW Design Questions TheMortal 37 Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:15 am
allrocknmetal View latest post
error creating a section in the forums General Support fire 1 Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:27 pm
Work in php7? General Support fire 7 Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:58 am
TheMortal View latest post
Not letting me create members accout Bugs Gregsta 12 Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:19 am
Gregsta View latest post
Flash Theme Changes[FIXED-RESOLVED] General Support RAIN 9 Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:52 pm
Pulaski View latest post
MySQL 8. Bugs jxxaxxy 0 Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:14 am
jxxaxxy View latest post
would be members cannot register Bugs GI_ 5 Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:28 am
GI_ View latest post
can't change members status General Support mwjohn58 1 Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:35 am
Not letting me add download General Support Gregsta 5 Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:34 am
Gregsta View latest post

Themes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    printer-friendly view    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NobleMan

blank.png

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:34 pm Post subject: No icon Themes Reply with quote

Hey  all,  anyone  doing  themes  for  EVO?  i  don't  see  any  in  the  downloads  -  looking  for  a  cod4  gaming  theme

Thanks
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

votes: 11
usa.png

Web Control Panel: 11.42.0 (build 23)
PHP Version: 5.4.24
SQL Version: 5.5.37-35.1-log
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:28 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Themes Reply with quote

NobleMan  wrote:
Hey  all,  anyone  doing  themes  for  EVO?  i  don't  see  any  in  the  downloads  -  looking  for  a  cod4  gaming  theme

Thanks

We  do  have  a  bunch  of  themes.  I  did  have  them  but  I  had  a  massive  OS  corruption  which  was  due  to  Windows  10  "April  patch"  that  came  out  on  May  8th.  That  was  the  start  of  the  issues  and  if  finally  snafued  a  couple  of  weeks  ago.  I  will  ask  Lonestar  for  them  since  he  has  all  of  them  as  well.  Most  of  the  ones  we  have  may  need  some  tweaking  and  changes  to  them  to  match  what  you  need,  but  would  be  a  good  foundation  to  start  from.
NobleMan

blank.png

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:28 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Themes Reply with quote

That  would  be  great,  it  could  be  just  a  standard  gaming  theme  as  well.............
Sponsor
coopvet2000
Site Admin
Site Admin

usa.png

Web Control Panel: WHM/Cpanel
PHP Version: 5.4.4
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:26 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Themes Reply with quote

I  think  Lonestar  got  the  whole  lot  or  smash!  I  also  do,  I  was  working  on  evo-file.com  but  after  looking  at  all  of  the  upgrades  coming  soon  on  this  server  I'm  holding  off  until  after  the  server  upgrade.  IPB  on  Veterans/Armed  forces  Network  is  been  great  until  4.0  came  out  then  it  was  like  never  mind,  I  already  transferred  everything  from  Xtreme  to  IPB,  so  that  project  is  on  hold  also  working  on  a  hosting  platform,  getting  all  of  the  software,  plugins  and  tossing  money  here  and  there,  anyway  hopefully  you  got  what  you  needed  from  Lonestar!  

Cheers
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 1367605442
Richmc

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:27 am Post subject: No icon Re: Themes Reply with quote

Coopvet2000,  Link  to Veterans/Armed  forces  Network  please
coopvet2000
Site Admin
Site Admin

usa.png

Web Control Panel: WHM/Cpanel
PHP Version: 5.4.4
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:44 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Themes Reply with quote

Richmc  wrote:
Coopvet2000,  Link  to Veterans/Armed  forces  Network  please

http://vafnet.com  IPB  if  you  want  access  pm  me!
 Cheers
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 1367605442
Sponsor
strath

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:11 am Post subject: No icon Re: Themes Reply with quote

Is  there  any  way  to  get  specific  themes,  minus  the  flash  they  have  in  them?  I  saw  several  I  would  like  to  try  for  my  site,  but  can't  find  them  anywhere.  The  ones  I  would  like  to  get  are:

XtratoVeil
  Skeletor-X
  IX
  AOG_Andromeda

A  link  on  how  to  install  them  properly  would  also  be  amazing.
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:09 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Themes Reply with quote

strath  wrote:
Is  there  any  way  to  get  specific  themes,  minus  the  flash  they  have  in  them?  I  saw  several  I  would  like  to  try  for  my  site,  but  can't  find  them  anywhere.  The  ones  I  would  like  to  get  are:

XtratoVeil
  Skeletor-X
  IX
  AOG_Andromeda

A  link  on  how  to  install  them  properly  would  also  be  amazing.

AOG_Andromeda  &  Skeltor-X  are  pretty  much  ready  to  be  packed  up.  I  worked  on AOG_Andromeda for  the  last  couple  of  hours  trying  to  fix  some  stuff  and  get  rid  of  the  flash.  I  relocated  the  menu  from  under  the  header  in  the  middle  to  the  top  left,  and  if  you  scroll  down  the  site,  that  menu  will  stay  fixed  up  there  in  the  position.  The  other  two  you  picked  out  will  take  a  lot  longer  since  those  are  using  a  lot  of  flash  and  don't  give  source  images  for  the  flash.  I  can  pack  them  up  and  give  them  to  you  and  you  should  still  get  a  couple  of  years  out  of  it  before  the  flash  is  completely  removed  from  all  browsers.  but  other  than  that,  I  can't  do  to  much  to  them  ATM.  Let  me  know  if  you  want  me  to  pack  them  up.  I  still  need  to  do  the  updated  video  tutorial  tonight.
strath

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:25 am Post subject: No icon Re: Themes Reply with quote

coRpSE  wrote:
AOG_Andromeda  &  Skeltor-X  are  pretty  much  ready  to  be  packed  up.  I  worked  on AOG_Andromeda for  the  last  couple  of  hours  trying  to  fix  some  stuff  and  get  rid  of  the  flash.  I  relocated  the  menu  from  under  the  header  in  the  middle  to  the  top  left,  and  if  you  scroll  down  the  site,  that  menu  will  stay  fixed  up  there  in  the  position.  The  other  two  you  picked  out  will  take  a  lot  longer  since  those  are  using  a  lot  of  flash  and  don't  give  source  images  for  the  flash.  I  can  pack  them  up  and  give  them  to  you  and  you  should  still  get  a  couple  of  years  out  of  it  before  the  flash  is  completely  removed  from  all  browsers.  but  other  than  that,  I  can't  do  to  much  to  them  ATM.  Let  me  know  if  you  want  me  to  pack  them  up.  I  still  need  to  do  the  updated  video  tutorial  tonight.

Thank  you  sir.  
 Yes,  please  pack  them  up  and  send  them.  I  am  very  much  looking  forward  to  using  them.  I  will  keep  an  eye  out  for  the  tutorial  as  well.
Sponsor
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:38 am Post subject: No icon Re: Themes Reply with quote

strath,  PM  sent.
i0shi

mexico.png

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:05 am Post subject: No icon Re: Themes Reply with quote

hello  sorry  where  can  i  get  themes  pra  evo  xtreme  "by  xtrato"  
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:59 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Themes Reply with quote

I  have  a  few  of  Xtratos  free  themes,  but  most  of  what  your  probably  looking  for  no  longer  exist  unless  someone  archived  them  somewhere,  or  your  able  to  get  in  touch  with  Xtrato  or  anyone  that  was  part  of  his  team  and  see  if  they  still  have  them. 
Sponsor
i0shi

mexico.png

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:49 am Post subject: No icon Re: Themes Reply with quote

could  you  pass  me  the  ones  you  have?  please  be  very  helpful  I  am  about  to  start  a  project
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:40 am Post subject: No icon Re: Themes Reply with quote

i0shi  wrote:
could  you  pass  me  the  ones  you  have?  please  be  very  helpful  I  am  about  to  start  a  project

kind  of  hard  to  do  cause  I  don't  know  exactly  which  ones  I  have.  I  have  been  uploading  all  the  themes  to  my  testsite  and  ones  people  ask  for  I  will  pull  out.  I  have  been  going  through  some  here  and  there  when  people  ask  and  I  have  been  doing  some  minor  changes,  mostly  to  get  rid  of  the  flash  if  they  want  me  to.  If  you  see  a  theme  and  you  want  the  untouched  version,  feel  free  to  ask  and  I  will  pack  them  up.  But  most  themes  have  flash  and  since  flash  has  a  EOL  that  is  approaching  in  a  couple  of  years,  I  have  been  going  though  and  trying  to  remove  some  of  flash  from  them.
 https://www.headshotdomain.net/testsite/
 Theme  changer  block  is  on  the  left.  Don't  try  registering,  its  turned  off.
i0shi

mexico.png

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:13 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Themes Reply with quote

APOLLO,DW-abyss,flame2,labs,xtratoveil           XD
Sponsor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  General Chat All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: