Nuke Evolution Xtreme - Leading Open Source Content Management System

Taking Evolution to the Xtreme!

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members List  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Clan Manager 1.0.2 ( Free ) New News! Lonestar 5 Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:42 am
DjDecibel View latest post
HeadShotDomain Back Online New News! coRpSE 8 Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:57 am
coRpSE View latest post
Sub Black New News! Grmm 3 Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:59 am
Lonestar View latest post
Grrrr ! Evo-File is [Holding] Again! New News! coopvet2000 7 Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:31 am
coopvet2000 View latest post
Note [ CLOSED ] Realm Designz is Officially CLOSED! New News! TheMortal 0 Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:54 am
TheMortal View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Warning ! Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 22 Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:13 pm
i0shi View latest post
New Evolution Xtreme site Community Announcements Lonestar 0 Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:46 pm
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 111 Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:04 pm
allrocknmetal View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 125 Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:54 pm
Gregsta View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
Module Stuck Modules jeremystcyr 3 Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:50 am
coRpSE View latest post
Note [PREVIEW] XtremeV3 NEW Design Questions TheMortal 37 Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:15 am
allrocknmetal View latest post
error creating a section in the forums General Support fire 1 Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:27 pm
Work in php7? General Support fire 7 Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:58 am
TheMortal View latest post
Not letting me create members accout Bugs Gregsta 12 Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:19 am
Gregsta View latest post
Flash Theme Changes[FIXED-RESOLVED] General Support RAIN 9 Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:52 pm
Pulaski View latest post
MySQL 8. Bugs jxxaxxy 0 Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:14 am
jxxaxxy View latest post
would be members cannot register Bugs GI_ 5 Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:28 am
GI_ View latest post
can't change members status General Support mwjohn58 1 Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:35 am
Not letting me add download General Support Gregsta 5 Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:34 am
Gregsta View latest post

Something screwed up... don't you hate that?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GI_

uk.png

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:21 pm Post subject: No icon Something screwed up... don't you hate that? Reply with quote

I  tried  to  reset  my  settings  to  allow  new  users  to  join  the  site  but  now  after  they  enter  everything  and  click  finish  they  get,  Something  screwed  up...  don't  you  hate  that?
 Any  ideas  would  be  great  as  i  need  to  get  this  done  to  increase  membership  in  the  future,  Many  thanks  for  any  help  here.
JoshJ

votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:37 am Post subject: No icon Re: Something screwed up... don't you hate that? Reply with quote

can  you  post  a  bit  more  information  ?

What  page  view?
 What  setting  /  page  triggered  the  error?
GI_

uk.png

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:09 am Post subject: No icon Re: Something screwed up... don't you hate that? Reply with quote

With  a  new  email  i  tried  to  copy  what  happened.  First  i  went  to  Register,  then  the  New  User  Registration.  
 Filled  that  in  then  the  security  code  then  Continue.  This  took  me  to  New  User  Registration:  Final  Step.
 Clicked  finish,  then  i  got  a  page  with,  Something  screwed  up...  don't  you  hate  that?
Sponsor
GI_

uk.png

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:10 am Post subject: No icon Re: Something screwed up... don't you hate that? Reply with quote

Sorry,  can't  insert  images
GI_

uk.png

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:35 am Post subject: No icon Re: Something screwed up... don't you hate that? Reply with quote

Went  to  my  account  before  this  in  admin  and  then  to  Users  Configuration  to  allow  new  users  to  register.
 Allow  User  Registration:  Yes   No

Require  Admin  Approval:  Yes   No

Allow  User  self-deactivation:  Yes   No
 Doublecheck  email  at  registration  Yes   No   (Let  users  input  their  email  address  twice)
 COPPA  Compliance  Required  Yes   No   (Users  have  to  be  13  years  or  older)
 Show  Terms  of  Service  [TOS]  Yes   No   (Force  new  members  to  agree  when  they  register:)
 Show  TOS  to  members  as  well:  Yes   No   (If  Terms  of  Service  are  new  or  changed)
                                                       Email  Options
 Server  can  send  mail?  Yes   No
 Notify  Admin  of  User  Registration:
 (Only  if  server  can  send  mail)  Yes   No
 Notify  Admin  of  User  Deactivation:
 Use  Email  Activation?
 Allow  User  Email  Change:  Yes   No
 Validate  Email  Changes
JoshJ

votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:32 am Post subject: No icon Re: Something screwed up... don't you hate that? Reply with quote

Are  you  getting  this  error  when  registering  an  account?  or  while  changing  the  settings  in  the  admin  panel?
Sponsor
GI_

uk.png

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:09 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Something screwed up... don't you hate that? Reply with quote

Well  the  settings  in  admin  panel  were  set  so  that  i  had  to  verify  each  user  to  join.  I  then  set  them  the  other  day  so  that  they  could  join  without  letting  me  know.  I  then  had  people  trying  to  join  getting  the  error  mentioned.  I  then  tried  to  join  as  another  person  and  got  the  same  result.
 I  have  tried  to  change  the  admin  part  several  times  but  all  to  the  same  result.
GI_

uk.png

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:33 am Post subject: No icon Re: Something screwed up... don't you hate that? Reply with quote

Hello,  any  ideas  on  this  as  i  can't  get  anyone  to  join  the  site  at  all  now,  just  won't  work.
Lonestar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

votes: 3
uk.png

PHP Version: 7.2.7
SQL Version: 5.6.41
Browser you prefer to use: Google Chrome
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:36 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Something screwed up... don't you hate that? Reply with quote

Have  you  by  any  chance  modified  the  way  password  are  encrypted?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: shaun.parr.9
Sponsor
GI_

uk.png

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:07 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Something screwed up... don't you hate that? Reply with quote

Sorry  about  the  delay.  lots  going  on.  To  answer  the  question,  no  nothing  has  been  altered  as  far  as  i  know.  Nothing  encrypted  in  a  different  way,  wouldn't  know  how.
 Could  i  upload  a  file  or  folder  to  correct  this  or  edit  a  file  to  put  it  right.  Perhaps  in  the  database  somehow  ?
GI_

uk.png

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:58 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Something screwed up... don't you hate that? Reply with quote

Hi,  is  there  any  help  on  this  as  my  membership  is  stuck  and  no  one  can  join  the  site,  thanks  for  any  help.
Lonestar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

votes: 3
uk.png

PHP Version: 7.2.7
SQL Version: 5.6.41
Browser you prefer to use: Google Chrome
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:57 am Post subject: No icon Re: Something screwed up... don't you hate that? Reply with quote

In  order  to  properly  diagnose  this  problem,  we  will  require  FTP  access  and  an  admin  login,  If  you  would  like  us  to  fix  it  please  PM  me  the  logins.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: shaun.parr.9
Sponsor
GI_

uk.png

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:41 am Post subject: No icon Re: Something screwed up... don't you hate that? Reply with quote

Hi  Lonestar,  sent  info  you  need  in  PM  to  try  to  put  site  right,  thanks.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  Bugs All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: