Nuke Evolution Xtreme - Leading Open Source Content Management System

Taking Evolution to the Xtreme!

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members List  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Clan Manager 1.0.2 ( Free ) New News! Lonestar 5 Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:42 am
DjDecibel View latest post
HeadShotDomain Back Online New News! coRpSE 8 Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:57 am
coRpSE View latest post
Sub Black New News! Grmm 3 Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:59 am
Lonestar View latest post
Grrrr ! Evo-File is [Holding] Again! New News! coopvet2000 7 Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:31 am
coopvet2000 View latest post
Note [ CLOSED ] Realm Designz is Officially CLOSED! New News! TheMortal 0 Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:54 am
TheMortal View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Warning ! Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 22 Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:13 pm
i0shi View latest post
New Evolution Xtreme site Community Announcements Lonestar 0 Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:46 pm
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 111 Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:04 pm
allrocknmetal View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 125 Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:54 pm
Gregsta View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
Module Stuck Modules jeremystcyr 3 Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:50 am
coRpSE View latest post
Note [PREVIEW] XtremeV3 NEW Design Questions TheMortal 37 Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:15 am
allrocknmetal View latest post
error creating a section in the forums General Support fire 1 Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:27 pm
Work in php7? General Support fire 7 Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:58 am
TheMortal View latest post
Not letting me create members accout Bugs Gregsta 12 Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:19 am
Gregsta View latest post
Flash Theme Changes[FIXED-RESOLVED] General Support RAIN 9 Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:52 pm
Pulaski View latest post
MySQL 8. Bugs jxxaxxy 0 Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:14 am
jxxaxxy View latest post
would be members cannot register Bugs GI_ 5 Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:28 am
GI_ View latest post
can't change members status General Support mwjohn58 1 Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:35 am
Not letting me add download General Support Gregsta 5 Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:34 am
Gregsta View latest post

I just don't even know
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> Install
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IceColdTrucker

canada.png

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:14 am Post subject: No icon I just don't even know Reply with quote

Hey  guys,  I  haven't  used  Nuke  Evo  Xtreme  in  a  long  time,  nor  have  I  kept  up  with  my  programming(was  still  very  green  then  anyway).

I  am  having  all  sorts  of  troubles.  First  I  couldn't  get  past  step  3  of  the  installer,  so  I  was  able  to  downgrade  my  php  version  from  7.x  to  5.6.

Got  past  step  3,  then  I  started  having  that  error  message  around  step  5  that  takes  up  the  whole  page  and  then  some.

Manually  imported  the  install.sql  database,  did  the  changes  within  _BBSessions,  can  access  pretty  much  all  of  the  site,  but  I  have  no  admin  login,  nor  when  trying  to  simply  create  an  account  I  get  this  error https://i.imgur.com/Qo2DazI.png

I'm  honestly  at  a  loss  right  now,  and  after  looking  through  the  forum  here  for  well  over  an  hour  while  trying  to  get  it  to  work,  I  just  can't  figure  it  out  on  my  own.  If  someone  can  help  me  figure  this  out,  that  would  be  so  much  appreciated.  Just  trying  to  get  this  little  site  up  before  I  hit  the  road  again. 
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

votes: 11
usa.png

Web Control Panel: 11.42.0 (build 23)
PHP Version: 5.4.24
SQL Version: 5.5.37-35.1-log
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:45 am Post subject: No icon Re: I just don't even know Reply with quote

Okay,  I  have  seen  this  error  before  a  couple  of  times.  Its  the  email  settings  your  running  with  that's  the  issue.

In  your  forums  admin  go  to Configuration->Email  Settings and  just  have  the 

1. Admin  Email  Address -  Set  to  your  email  address

3. Email  Signature -  Whatever  you  want

5. Use  SMTP  Server  for  email -  Set  this  to No

and  everything  after  that  can  be  left  empty.
 Next,  make  sure  the  email  for  the  site  is  the  same  as  the  email  you  have  in  the  forums  there.  Do  this  by  going  into  your ACP->Preferences->General  Site Info  and  make  sure  the  "Administrator  Email"  matches  what  you  have  in  your  forums.

It  seems  to  be  an  issue  with  use  of  the  SMTP  Email.

Also,  that  error  page.  Next  time,  also  capture  the  bottom  so  I  can  see  line  0  in  the  Stack  Trace.  Line  0  shows  the  exact  line  of  code  that  threw  the  error.
IceColdTrucker

canada.png

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:28 pm Post subject: No icon Re: I just don't even know Reply with quote

Hey,  sorry  for  the  late  reply.  I  tried  to  get  back  last  night,  but  for  some  reason  I  couldn't  reply.  Said  something  about  invalid  session,  tried  re  logging  in,  restarting  chrome,  heck  restarted  my  computer.  Oh  well  it's  working  now. 

So  I  don't  have  an  admin  account,  as  I  never  got  to  that  point  in  the  install,  so  I  don't  think  I  can  do  any  of  those  steps  you  mentioned. 

Tomorrow  I'm  going  to  try  reinstalling  the  website.  See  if  I  can  get  anywhere  new. 

Last edited by IceColdTrucker on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sponsor
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:18 pm Post subject: No icon Re: I just don't even know Reply with quote

There  is  not  a  step  in  the  installer  to  create  an  admin  account.  If  you  go  to  your  site,  and  look  in  the  news  section,  you  will  see  this  message:

Quote:
Welcome  to  Nuke-Evolution.

You  must  now  setup  an  admin  account.  You  can  do  this  by clicking  here.

NOTE: You  can  remove  this  by  going  into  the  News  Administration  or  by  clicking  the  delete  button  below.

If   you  read  it,  there  is  a  link  to  click  that  will  bring  you  to  the  location  to  create  a  admin  account  and  at  that  time  you  can  also  create  a  user  account  using  the  same  credentials.  But  before  you  can  do  that,  you  will  see  that  you  need  to  delete  the  install  file  and  folder.

Here  is  a  video  I  did  a  while  about  on  installing  a  test  site,  which  is  the  same  thing  as  installing  a  main  site  with  2  exception,  1.)  that  its  in  a  sub  folder,  and  2.)  the  cookies  setup  is  different. 

https://www.headshotdomain.net/modules.php?name=Tutorials&t_op=showtutorial&pid=17

Here  is  a  tutorial  on  cookie  settings.  You  will  want  the  section  in  red  for  your  site  since  its  in  the  root  of  your  site:
 https://www.headshotdomain.net/modules.php?name=Tutorials&t_op=showtutorial&pid=51
IceColdTrucker

canada.png

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:23 pm Post subject: No icon Re: I just don't even know Reply with quote

Hey  again,  I've  been  away  for  a  few  days,  but  I'm  back  and  ready  to  finish  this.

I  got  locked  out  of  my  site,  no  problem  there  just  deleted  everything,  uploaded  it  again  and  new  sql  database  and  user.  Got  it  installed,  sorta,  still  couldn't  get  past  step  5,  so  I  moved  on  and  imported  the  install.sql  database,  edited  the  lines  5,  9  and  10  of  bb_sessions,  and  was  able  to  configure  the  cookie  settings  in  the  forums  admin  section  and  the  general  board  info.  From  there  I  edited  the  general  site  info  under  the  normal  ACP,  and  now  I  run  into  this  error  when  making  user  accounts  (Note,  when  I  created  my  admin  account,  I  got  the  sameish(I  honestly  can't  recall,  nor  can  I  recreate  the  error)  error  and  was  unable  to  create  the  normal  account  but  my  admin  one  did  stick)

Once  I  got  the  cookies  setup  as  mentioned  above(the  .mysite.com
                                                                                                                      mysite
                                                                                                                      /      )  I  tried  to  register,  got  the  email  to  be  sent  from  the  site  to  my  inbox,  clicked  the  link,  and  clicked  submit  at  the  bottom  and  then  get  this.

This  is  the  error  from  the  error  logger  at  the  bottom  of  the  ACP

Quote:
---------[SQL  Error]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 -  [31  Jul  2018  -  20:12:41]  - 
 User: 
 IP:  68.150.184.16
 URL: /modules.php?name=Profile

File:  /home/icecoldt/public_html/includes/usercp_register.php
 Line:  1161
 Query:  INSERT  INTO  nuke_users  (user_id,  username,  user_regdate,  user_password,  user_email,  user_birthday,  user_birthday2,  birthday_display,  birthday_greeting,  user_icq,  user_website,  user_occ,  user_from,  user_from_flag,  user_interests,  user_glance_show,  user_sig,  user_sig_bbcode_uid,  user_avatar,  user_avatar_type,  user_viewemail,  user_aim,  user_yim,  user_msnm,  user_facebook,  user_myspace,  user_attachsig,  user_allowsmile,  user_showavatars,  user_showsignatures,  user_allowhtml,  user_allowbbcode,  user_allow_viewonline,  user_notify,  user_notify_pm,  user_allow_mass_pm,  user_popup_pm,  user_timezone,  user_time_mode,  user_dst_time_lag,  user_dateformat,  user_show_quickreply,  user_quickreply_mode,  user_wordwrap,  user_open_quickreply,  user_lang,  theme,  user_level,  user_allow_pm,  name,  newsletter,  bio,  user_hide_images,  user_gender,  user_active,  user_actkey)
 VALUES  ('2',  'IceColdTrucker',  'Jul  31,  2018',  '5c0c487ac84334c49197620b3531f531',  'admin@icecoldtrucker.ca',  00000000,  NULL,  0,  0,  '',  '',  '',  '','blank.png',  '',  '0',  '',  '',  '',  '',  '0',  '',  '',  ''
 ,  '',  '',  '1',  '1',  '1',  '1',  '1',  '1',  '1',  '0',  '1',  '2',  '1',  '10',  '6',  '60',  'D  M  d,  Y  g:i  a',  '1',  '1',  '70',  1,  'english',  '',  '1',  '1',  '',  '0',  '',  '0',  '0',  1,  '')
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm  not  sure  if  that  is  relevant,  but  there  it  is,  if  it  is.  Also  I  did  change  my  site's  email  settings  like  you  said  to  do.
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:17 pm Post subject: No icon Re: I just don't even know Reply with quote

hr,.  I  have  never  seen user_rep_last_time  table  cause  an  error  without  having  a  default  value.  I  am  taking  that  screenshot  that  you  posted  is  at  the  same  time  you  got  that  error  in  your  log?   I  am  wondering  if  your  mysql  Db  is  using  SQL  in  strict  mode.  You  can  check  this  by  going  into  your  PhpMyAdmin  ->  Variables  and  scroll  down  to  sql_mode  and  get  the  information  that  is  on  that  row  on  the  right  and  post  it  here.  Here  is  a  animation  of  how  to  get  it.

I  am  going  to  see  if  Lonestar  has  ever  seen  this  before.  I  mean,  I  think  we  could  put  in  a  default  value  if  its  necessary,  but,  I  am  wondering  if  there  is  something  else  causing  this  besides  what  i  mentioned  above. 
Sponsor
IceColdTrucker

canada.png

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:47 am Post subject: No icon Re: I just don't even know Reply with quote

Yeah  this  whole  setup  has  been  so  weird.  Never  experienced  issues  with  it  before  (I  wanna  say  around  6  years  or  so  ago  I  used  to  install  Evo  Xtreme  all  the  time,  a  few  a  month)

Yes  the  error  log  is  right  from  the  moment  I  tried  to  finish  setting  up  the  account.  I  tried  a  couple  times  after  clearing  the  log  and  got  the  same  errors. 

Quote:
STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

That's  what  it  says  next  to  sql  mode.  I  trust  both  you  and  LoneStar  and  if  either  of  you  wants  to  get  in  there  and  take  a  look  around,  let  me  know  I'll  pm  you  the  details  you  need  to  get  in.  I'm  out  of  my  league  here  in  figuring  this  out  on  my  own,  as  you've  probably  figured  out  lol.  I  mean  I  know  basics,  and  can  follow  instruction,  but  besides  that  I  just  don't  have  the  time  to  do  my  own  research  and  learn  a  bunch  about  this  stuff. 

I'm  guessing  though,  the  DB  is  running  in  Strict  mode,  and  from  the  sounds  of  it,  that's  an  issue.  How  would  I  go  about  changing  that,  and  if  there  are  multiple  values  it  could  be  changed  to,  which  one?
Lonestar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

votes: 3
uk.png

PHP Version: 7.2.7
SQL Version: 5.6.41
Browser you prefer to use: Google Chrome
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:29 am Post subject: No icon Re: I just don't even know Reply with quote

What  version  of  PHP  are  you  using?  If  you  would  like  me  to  take  a  look,  Please  PM  me  a  temp  FTP  login  and  cpanel  access,  and  we  can  get  this  sorted  for  you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: shaun.parr.9
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:48 pm Post subject: No icon Re: I just don't even know Reply with quote

Try  this,  See  if  there  is  a  edit  button  next  to  the  sql_mode,  and  if  there  is,  the  change  what  you  have  there  to  just  NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION and  scrap  the  rest.  You  may  need  to  contact  the  host  to  do  it  if  they  don't  allow  you  to  edit  it.  Some  host  don't  allow  you  to  edit  that,  my  current  host  is  actually  the  first  host  I  ever  had  which  allows  me  to  edit  that.  Granted,  all   my  previous  host  were  owned  by  the  same  company,  EIG,  which  is  buying  out  most  of  the  host  out  there,  so  no  real  surprise  there  that  the  settings  were  similar.
Sponsor
IceColdTrucker

canada.png

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:44 pm Post subject: No icon Re: I just don't even know Reply with quote

So  this  is  frustrating,  on  my  host's  side,  not  on  the  software  side.

My  host  claims  the  date.timezone  is  set  to  GMT  -5:00,  and  they  wont  allow  changes  of  the  SQL  Mode  because  i'm  on  a  server  with  other  clients  and  in  order  to  be  able  to  change  the  SQL  Mode  i'd  have  to  buy  their  cloud  based  setup,  which  i'm  not  very  interested  in,  as  they're  3-4  times  the  price  of  normal  hosting.  Anything  else  that  might  work  to  fix  this  issue?  If  not  I  think  i'm  going  to  look  elsewhere,  somewhere  the  servers  are  setup  and  partitioned  a  little  more  efficiently  for  the  fine  tuning  required. 
IceColdTrucker

canada.png

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:25 pm Post subject: No icon Re: I just don't even know Reply with quote

YAY!  It's  working  perfectly!  Thank  you  so  much  Lonestar  for  going  in  there  and  tweaking  the  settings  and  getting  rid  of  the  error  codes!
 Thanks  to  you  too  coRpSE  for  helping  me  troubleshoot  in  the  mean  time,  I  just  don't  know  enough  about  the  SQL  databases  and  well  in  general  coding  to  have  been  much  assistance  in  your  assistance  to  helping  me  figure  it  out,  there  must've  been  something  I  was  doing  wrong  or  there  were  more  steps. 

I  really  appreciate  it  all.  I'm  not  even  sure  what  Lonestar  did,  besides  working  his  magic  behind  the  scenes  and  making  it  awesome!
Lonestar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

uk.png

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:16 pm Post subject: No icon Re: I just don't even know Reply with quote

Your  welcome,  Just  glad  i  could  get  it  sorted  for  you,  It  is  amazing  how  many  hosts  out  there  have  their  servers  setup.  But  we  got  it  going  in  the  end.  As  Corpse  knows  i  have  now  fixed  the  installer  for  nuke  evolution  and  will  updating  the  package  in  this  site  tomorrow  night,  I  will  also  do  the  jQuery  and  image  viewer  updates,  As  many  people  using  my  modules,  have  not  done  the  updates,  when  they  are  needed  to  run  the  module  :P

Anyway  after  tomorrow  night  this  will  no  longer  be  a  problem.  Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: shaun.parr.9
Sponsor
GI_

uk.png

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:47 am Post subject: No icon Re: I just don't even know Reply with quote

I  have  the  same  problem  for  ages  now  for  when  i  asked  my  host  to  change  to  NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION.  they  only  added  it  on  the  end  of  what  was  already  there  LOL.  Been  terrible  ever  since  with  issues  every  day  on  the  error  log.  
 If  i  download  and  install  a  fresh  site  now  that  these  errors  have  been  put  right,  will  i  get  rid  of  this  with  a  new  database/site  etc,  thanks  in  advance  for  any  help.
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:18 am Post subject: No icon Re: I just don't even know Reply with quote

GI_  wrote:
I  have  the  same  problem  for  ages  now  for  when  i  asked  my  host  to  change  to  NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION.  they  only  added  it  on  the  end  of  what  was  already  there  LOL.  Been  terrible  ever  since  with  issues  every  day  on  the  error  log.  
 If  i  download  and  install  a  fresh  site  now  that  these  errors  have  been  put  right,  will  i  get  rid  of  this  with  a  new  database/site  etc,  thanks  in  advance  for  any  help.

I  believe  the  system  has  not  been  updated  yet.  So  I  wouldn't  go  and  do  that  just  yet. 
Lonestar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

uk.png

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:07 pm Post subject: No icon Re: I just don't even know Reply with quote

I  will  update  the  package  tonight  with  the  new  installer.
Sponsor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  Install All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: