Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
File Repository 1.0.0 Released Announcements! Lonestar 0 Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:44 am
Lonestar View latest post
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm
European Cookie Law Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 am

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 20 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am
Depresjon2 View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 121 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm
casterdon View latest post
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 106 Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 am
coRpSE View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 18 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am
Blackou View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 2 Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm
Charles64 View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 110 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:06 pm
Macdaddy View latest post
head and body help General Support hercountrybuck 8 Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:08 pm
Sp0rAdiC View latest post
babstats nuke evo PHP 5.6 Modules pd35 4 Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:45 pm
Ragonese View latest post
Looking for coRpSE? He is gone till May. General Chat coRpSE 4 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:50 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Think I got hit with malware somehow General Support bobdude 10 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:44 pm
coRpSE View latest post
error log Bugs Redcougarxr7 31 Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:46 pm
coRpSE View latest post
I seem to be locked out of my website Smile General Support storm 4 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:29 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Site gone off General Support GI_ 3 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:21 am
Norwegian Language Multilingual Support dogbone 0 Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:43 pm
dogbone View latest post

Xtreme v2.0
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic    This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> Comments and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Install the Cash mod
Yes
25%
 25%  [ 8 ]
No
74%
 74%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 31

Lonestar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

votes: 3
blank.png

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:34 am Post subject: No icon Xtreme v2.0 Reply with quote

Im  currently  in  the  process  of  redoing  this  entire  site...  updaing  all  the  mods  and  making  alot  of  changes....

i  have  1  question  for  you  all,  do  you  want  me  to  install  the  cash  mod?

i  for  1  think  its  a  stupid  forum  mob  tbh,  but  if  you  all  want  it  installed  ill  be  happy  to  do  so,  so  ill  make  this  a  poll  and  leave  it  up  for  afew  days  and  see  wat  the  results  are...

Also  if  you  would  like  to  see  anything  new  added  be  sure  to  post  letting  me  know.  A.S.A.P.

Last edited by Lonestar on Mon May 11, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
killigan
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 6
usa.png

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:13 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Xtreme v2.0 Reply with quote

I  personally  don't  want  the  cash  mod  but  i  would  like  it  updated  to  work  right  so  we  can  include  it  as  an  option  with  files  for  easy  install.

I  also  do  not  want  the  reputation  mod  installed  unless  you  want  to  fix  it  and  make  sure  its  upgraded.

I  do  want  the  private  profile  mod  that  fear  made,  but  if  we  use  that  I  want  it  edited  to  work  with  the  buddy  mod  so  that  you  can  set  your  profile  to  private  unless  the  user  is  on  your  buddy  list.

I  will  post  other  ideas  later.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 154164544594519
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 27
australia.png

Web Control Panel: WHM
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:34 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Xtreme v2.0 Reply with quote

I  would  have  to  agree,  i  wouldnt  like  the  cash  mod  in  V2.  I  say  for  those  who  want  it  you  should  have  it  separate  as  a  mod  so  those  who  want  it  installed  can  install  it  themselves.  As  for  the  reputation  mod  i  would  like  that  to  stay  but  in  the  end  its  up  to  you  guys  Smile
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
Lonestar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

blank.png

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:11 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Xtreme v2.0 Reply with quote

wat  are  the  faults  with  the  reputation  mod?
killigan
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 6
usa.png

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:48 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Xtreme v2.0 Reply with quote

I  don't  have  a  good  reputation  lol...  I  never  really  set  it  up  on  this  site  though.  It  can  stay,  i  just  don't  like  the  cash  mod.  But,  because  that  mod  is  so  big  we  need  to  get  it  so  that  its  easy  for  users  to  install  on  their  own  with  edited  files  with  place  holders  for  easy  search  and  paste  in  place  like  some  of  the  other  mods  where  for  standard  evo.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 154164544594519
pipepro

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:53 am Post subject: No icon Re: Xtreme v2.0 Reply with quote

I  really  need  an  update  for  the  evo-clan  list  to  include  real  names.  I  get  hammered  at  least  once  a  week  on  one  of  my  sites  because  with  almost  400  members  and  the  possiblity  of  700  more  this  year  alone  Members  cannot  find  a  real  name  attached  to  a  Nickname/Username  in  Members  List  or  Clan  List.  It's  too  much  of  a  hassle  for  me  to  switch  to  say  OFX  Clan  List  so  please  tell  me  something  can  be  done  about  this  purchased  Mod.  Thank  You  for  your  time.
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
Lonestar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:28 am Post subject: No icon Re: Xtreme v2.0 Reply with quote

pipero  this  isnt  the  forum  for  the  Clanlist,  that  wont  be  included  in  the  Xtreme  package,  please  go  to  DakForgeGFX  for  support  or  questions  on  th  clanlist
FURION

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:56 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Xtreme v2.0 Reply with quote

I  would  take  away  the  TS  and  COD  blocks,  rarely  do  they  work  from  

the  get-go,  not  to  mention,  for  most  beginners  they  are  problematic.

I  can't  say  there  is  much  to  really  be  added  accept  for  some  eye  candy,  wallpaper  blocks  would  be  good  as  would  be  pic  of  the  day.  But  again  they're  just  eye  candy.

The  possibility  of  updating  or  having  an  alternate  version  with  phpbb3  would  be  nice.

More  working  themes  would  be  nice

Oh,  the  default  "User  Info"  block  is  screwy  is  that  getting  fixed  or  deleted?

The  Tournaments  Module,  MP  Pro  v  1.2,  I  think  it  is,  would  be  a  nice  addition.   It  does  well  for  both  in-clan  and  clan  to  clan  tournaments.

Please  keep  the  Sommiare  preammtable  updated..  God  I  Love  that  program!!!  

Also,  in  the  Platinum  version,  in  the  forums,  when  posting,  where  you  add  a  pic,  Platinum  had  it  where  you  could  upload  the  picture  from  your  desktop.   In  Extreme,  it  only  offers  you  the  link  to  option,  can  this  be  changed  to  the  same  as  the  Platinum  version.   I  understand  the  why  not  to's,  but  such  a  nice  convienient  option,  maybe  that  option  can  be  turned  on  via  administrative  user  options  or  made  to...  ?

service  run,  gtg
Lonestar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:49 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Xtreme v2.0 Reply with quote

The  CZUser  block  is  been  replaced  with  a  new  User  Info  block,  and  the  Yes  the  FCKEditor  will  be  added  but  will  only  be  useable  in  blocks  no  in  the  forums...
 Do  you  happen  to  have  acopy  of  this  Tournaments  Module,  MP  Pro  v  1.2
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
utengineer

usa.png

Web Control Panel: Site5
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:31 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Xtreme v2.0 Reply with quote

I  would  like  to  have  the  ability  to  remove  all  the  blocks  above  the  forums.   This  way  the  user  just  sees  the  header,  the  forum  nav  block  and  then  the  forums.

This  makes  the  forums  easier  to  read  with  less  clutter.

Thanks  for  listening.
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 27
australia.png

Web Control Panel: WHM
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:06 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Xtreme v2.0 Reply with quote

utengineer  @  Mon  May  11,  2009  12:31  am  wrote:                
I  would  like  to  have  the  ability  to  remove  all  the  blocks  above  the  forums.  ÃƒÆ’‚ This  way  the  user  just  sees  the  header,  the  forum  nav  block  and  then  the  forums.

Thanks  for  listening.                

You  can  already  do  that  with  Nuke  Evolution.  Its  built  into  the  modules  admin
utengineer

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:51 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Xtreme v2.0 Reply with quote

SgtLegend  @  Mon  May  11,  2009  1:06  am  wrote:                

utengineer  @  Mon  May  11,  2009  12:31  am  wrote:                
I  would  like  to  have  the  ability  to  remove  all  the  blocks  above  the  forums.  ÃƒÆ’‚ This  way  the  user  just  sees  the  header,  the  forum  nav  block  and  then  the  forums.

Thanks  for  listening.                

You  can  already  do  that  with  Nuke  Evolution.  Its  built  into  the  modules  admin                

I  wasn't  referring  to  the  blocks  that  appear  in  the  nuke  home  page.   I  am  referring  to  the  forum  index  page.   Just  below  the  Forum  nav  block  there  are  various  blocks  (ie  Recent  Topics).   Please  see  image  attcahed.   I  enclosed  the  areas  in  a  red-lined  box
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
sniperkiller

votes: 1
canada.png

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:08 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Xtreme v2.0 Reply with quote

You  can  remove  the  recent  topics  in  your  forums  admin.

General  admin/  at  a  glance  option/  Enter  the  amount  of  recent  topics  to  display.  Set  it  to  0
utengineer

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:33 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Xtreme v2.0 Reply with quote

sniperkiller  @  Mon  May  11,  2009  2:08  am  wrote:                
You  can  remove  the  recent  topics  in  your  forums  admin.

General  admin/  at  a  glance  option/  Enter  the  amount  of  recent  topics  to  display.  Set  it  to  0                

Thanks  for  the  guidance.   I  am  familiar  with  Platinum  76b4v2  and  just  recently  started  to  test  Extreme.   Now  if  I  can  just  lose  the  other  blocks  I  noted....
fridgt

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:09 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Xtreme v2.0 Reply with quote

i  must  say  i  really  like  xtreme  though  im  having  a  few  propblems  with  features  of  mods  (  so  my  suggestion  is  a  bit  more  explanation  in  the  readme  maybe?)  as  im  a  noob  when  i  comes  to  forums  but  love  it  as  it  easy  to  install  with  all  the  mods  you  need  to  setup  for  clan,  maybe  teamspeak  mod  running  correctly,  maybe  a  mod  to  show  clanmembers  not  groups  or  members  but  clanmembers  and  pics  (maybe  an  option  to  hide  pics  from  public)

any  how  they  just  a  few  ideas  we  all  had  ..

keep  up  the  good  work  look  forward  to  the  release  Smile
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view   Thank Post Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  Comments and Suggestions All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: